Status
Not open for further replies.
Will hissed softly as War Song was deflected from the outubrst and she was sent flying, slamming into the barrier at high speeds. Before she could recover, she had been captured by a black tentacle. Will slashed at the tendril with her blade, Quintessence flowing onto the black mass and searing into its flesh. Eventually she broke through the tentacles of Malevolence.

"This is what happens when we stand around like idiots! We should have just killed him!" Will yelled. She brandished War Song and freed Ingrid from her prison as well with a few slashes.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Sark @Kaykay

Last edited:
Will gave the blonde an annoyed look as she prepared to face Anders again.

"If it saves The Multiverse from evil I'm willing to do whatever it takes. He had his chance to come peacefully."

"Whatever it takes, hm?" For once, Ingrid actually grew serious. "You're still young, girl, so let me give you a little warning. Keep that kind of mentality in check, or you may find yourself where Anders stands within a few years."

"As they say, when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back," Carissa remarked. "I remember when I was like that kind of Machiavellian fool who was willing to become the villain to destroy the greater villain when I was younger."

"That wasn't even a year ago, Lady Carissa. At least, in this world."

"Shut up, you were supporting me back then too!"

Will scoffed lightly, stabbing War Song into the ground next to her and charging a ball of Quintessence into her hands.

"Trust me. If I ever go off the deep end you won't have to lift a finger."

The Keeper slammed her ball into the ground, sending out multiple shockwaves of holy energy surging forwards at Anders and his golem.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Sark

Quentin stared at the man- Wade, with a look of confusion and disgust. He wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his jacket, before wincing in pain from his wound. He closed his eyes, throwing his head back.

"Quentin, my name is Quentin.'

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Anyone

Lancer began to be warmed up, but Anders was quick to close his fist and explode the ground below the Heroic Spirit. He then pulled his arm close to him and lifted it, transforming the ground below him to burst upward in long poles, slamming into both Carissa, Knight Leader, and Ren. Anders' magical aura as growing in size, making the area immediately around him space where the gravity felt heavier and actions felt sluggish.

The debris sent by Guy hit Anders' aura at about eighteen feet from the mage and slowed to a crawl, looking like it was traveling at slow motion. Anders tossed the slow-moving objects out of the air and instead concentrated on throwing parts of the building itself at his attackers. He lifted his arm and brought it down over and over, using gravity magic to send parts of the ceiling to fall on the group.

"He might be trying to bring the palace down upon us," Morrigan said.

Meira cut through the air with her sword, blowing debris away from her and sending a shockwave of energy to fly at Anders. Both it and Will's holy shockwave hit his aura and slowed down, but he Anders didn't move to toss the energy aside like the debris, assuming he even could. "More... More!" Meira cried, sending another blast after the first.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay

The demonic forces were being successfully abated. The poisonous dark sky had cleared and rays of sunlight broke through the surface.

"Deja vu?" Dorian said to Connor, occasionally tossing barriers and heals to the fighters. "I can't say I am particularly fond of our time fighting those infernal battles six months ago."

When everything seemed clear, the rubble where the pride demon lay began to fall away. The demon broke through it with a charge, and even with the icy surface in mind, it ran to barrel over Wade and Quentin.

@Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost

View attachment 3829

"We can't ALL be bloodthirsty psychopaths, Wilhelmina."

"Yeah! That's usually my shtick!" Castle comes in dragging half dead Fade demon behind him in his chain.

BuzBGbm.png

"Looks like we're having babies first murder over here! Someone bring a camera along? It's important to document everything for your murder scrapbook later."

Lancer began to be warmed up, but Anders was quick to close his fist and explode the ground below the Heroic Spirit. He then pulled his arm close to him and lifted it, transforming the ground below him to burst upward in long poles, slamming into both Carissa, Knight Leader, and Ren. Anders' magical aura as growing in size, making the area immediately around him space where the gravity felt heavier and actions felt sluggish.

The debris sent by Guy hit Anders' aura at about eighteen feet from the mage and slowed to a crawl, looking like it was traveling at slow motion. Anders tossed the slow-moving objects out of the air and instead concentrated on throwing parts of the building itself at his attackers. He lifted his arm and brought it down over and over, using gravity magic to send parts of the ceiling to fall on the group.

Meira cut through the air with her sword, blowing debris away from her and sending a shockwave of energy to fly at Anders. Both it and Will's holy shockwave hit his aura and slowed down, but he Anders didn't move to toss the energy aside like the debris, assuming he even could. "More... More!" Meira cried, sending another blast after the first.

The demonic forces were being successfully abated. The poisonous dark sky had cleared and rays of sunlight broke through the surface.

"Deja vu?" Dorian said to Connor, occasionally tossing barriers and heals to the fighters. "I can't say I am particularly fond of our time fighting those infernal battles six months ago."

When everything seemed clear, the rubble where the pride demon lay began to fall away. The demon broke through it with a charge, and even with the icy surface in mind, it ran to barrel over Wade and Quentin.

@Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost

"Oh I see you guys are busy," Castle looked at the fight going on in front of him with uninteresting eyes. "When you guys are done can you throw that ginger guy over here for me? I'm going to make him feel real bad with my penance stare. Then again..."

CDVZXDD.png

"He's a ginger so I don't think he has a soul..."

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay

"I suppose I'm ready now!" Ingrid hopped down out of her constraints as if it was nothing, dusting her skirt off. "Thank you for the energy boost, dear Anders. I suppose you didn't know that my true power comes from Psycho Power like that...or is it proper to call it Malevolence outside my world? Either way, I suppose the future you is right. We may have to just kill you." Sighing, Ingrid created another sigil, sending it up flat in the air. "Cú, darling, it's time for your Noble Phantasm! Really wow us, won't you?"

Now warm enough to move, Lancer waved down at Ingrid. "Thanks, Miss-hey, wait. How do you know about all that stuff? We aren't from the same world!"

"Less talking, more killing."

"Gotcha!" Lancer landed on the sigil, using it to leap up into the air. His crimson spear glowed brightly as if on fire, and it flung straight towards Anders' chest.

620769D73BAEBE968ABB293223F7AEF863BAA918

"Your heart is mine! GÁE BOLG!!!"

Unavoidable death in Lancer's own world, there was no telling how fatal it would be within the rest of the Multiverse. It would take a miracle to avoid this legendary attack, but perhaps a mage as powerful as he would manage to escape?

Meanwhile, Ingrid worked on a healing sigil of her own, using it in an attempt to heal all injuries sustained in the fight thus far. Due to the Malevolence boost, it was ready in no time at all and didn't require charging like before.

Urbosa worked to shield all she could from the debris with her shield, knocking the chunks of building out of the way when she could.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Kaykay @Sark @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva

Quentin was snapped out of his thoughts by the demon appearing to charge directly at him and Wade. Without thinking he stood to his feet, ignoring the protesting of his body. There was fear bubbling in his chest- but this isn't the first time he had fought a demon. The lance was thrown somewhere when he got hit, the only weapon he had was his shitty pocket knife. In a fit of annoyance and little thinking, Quentin charged toward the demon, stabbing it in the chest.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Anyone

Will growled darkly and grabbed War Song, rushing forwards and slashing the air. A blue portal opened and closed behind her as she ran through, only to reopen above Anders and The Keeper to come striking down with a mighty blow. A bolt of Quintessence followed behind her strike, as if to make up for any mitigated damage Anders took.

"I've had enough of your games! Face true justice!"

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Sark

The aura around Anders made Will's movements slower than they should have been. The energy around her coalesced and moved against her body, tossing her right out of the field of energy. The bolt had followed behind her Anders left moving.

Anders reached out with both arms, one toward Will's two lingering energy attacks and the other toward Meira's. Both attacks were stopped at his palms, threatening to crush him between them. The man grunted and began to move his arms closer together. HIs aura started to collapse around him, helping him push the energy together in front of him. All of the energy he had gathered around himself and the two attacks converged together as he brought his palms together, just in time to catch the Lancer's powerful attack.

Anders cried out in pain and slid backward across the floor. The ground beneath him cracked and shook from the sheer amount of power he was holding back at his palms. The lance slid slightly closer and pierced Anders' skin, causing blood to seep from his hand and shoot out from the gathered energy like a fountain.

"Thank you," was all he said, before letting out a long, guttural cry as he turned and tossed his arm in an arc like he was throwing a baseball. He carried the lance through the air and tossed it at the barrier behind him, though the sheer amount of force caused his right arm to explode in a horrid, messy display.

The lance, made even stronger by the concentrated energy now at its tip, exploded against the barrier, shattering it into pieces. Morrigan let out a sharp intake of breath as she felt her body thrown backward. Josephine ducked for cover, feeling as if a wind storm had suddenly picked up around her. The gathered malevolence exploded outward, pushing past everybody like wind and seeping out of the palace.

Once it had settled, Origin now stood behind Jennifer's limp body. The barrier had been hiding him from view.

2FFTVSM.png

Anders took a few staggering steps toward the Great Spirit. Blood poured from his missing arm, staining his clothes. He may have destroyed the barrier, but there was nothing left in him now. The mage let out a soft exhale of breath and collapsed to the ground, just a few steps away from Origin.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Jeremi

Last edited:
image.png

"Bring the palace down?! But it's my house!!"
Carissa cried out as Morrigan spoke, before grunting as she was forced back by Anders's counter along with Knight Leader.

While the blonde man managed to deftly slice through the poles despite the enemy's overwhelming aura threatening to crush them like a massive gravitational force, Carissa didn't fare quite as well, managing to slice through some of the pillar coming for her but not quite making it all the way, the rest of the stone crashing into her and knocking her right on top of Ren, chest on face.

It was only when she pushed herself back up that she even noticed herself having landed atop the young man, idly tucking some hair behind her ear with her free hand. "Oh. Pardon me," she simply said.

Meanwhile, the Knight Leader gasped in shock and awe at the display before him, with the Great Spirit itself being exposed to everyone. Even as Anders sank to the ground, dangerously close to Origin, the well-dressed man maintained a grim expression. "Is that... the Great Spirit?" He ventured to guess, panting tiredly, clutching his sword tightly.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Sark @Jeremi

"Well, let's try one of my new tricks!"

Ben-Deoxys stands in front of Deadpool and Quentin as something seems to materialise in his tentacles. This didn't stop Quentin though, but Ben had other plans.

"From bone of beast, from shadow to hound, on thyeself this lance has been found...

Come forth, Gae Bolg!"

GBAlt.png

A red-hued spear, a spear with a source traceable to Othinus' Gungnir, appeared. It was red as blood. Ben-Deoxys spun it around, before tossing it forward.

Gaebolgbending.jpg

The never-missing spear which bent trajectories every time it was ready to miss or potentially hit allies ultimately shot for the heart(or heart area) of the pride demon., likely hitting in conjuction with Quentin's little Olympic feat. Once the legendary Ulster Cycle Weapon pierced through, many a crimson spike would pierce out of its target, from body to limbs alike, bloodying it and paining it immensely.

"And that, my friends, is that, but just to be safe..."

Ben-Deoxys assumed a combat stance, charging up frost in two of his tentacles once again while catching a potential falling Quentin in another two.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost

Last edited:
Wade/ Deadpool

Wade was used to people looking at him with confusion and disgust. Actually, it was so much of a staple of his to be looked at that way. He had some of the greats look at him that way. Greats like Spidey and Daredevil.

" Yeah, it's good to meet you Quentin-"

Wade looked over and wondered if the demon was smart to want to charge at them, even if there was an icy surface in the way of the two of them. He took a deep breath with a big smile on his face, feeling a lot better that he wasn't being ignored.

He was surprised that he hadn't gotten a chance to react before he would be watching the small young man charge at a demon with a crummy pocket night. He was in shock, that was such a him thing to do. He was surprised that he hadn't considered it. While Ben would go and make sure Quentin was safe, Wade would go to riddle the monster with a ton of bullets from his two guns in the face, the chest, the torso, the feet, the private area, basically one for every spot he could see on the monster, reloading once in a while.

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Crow

Connor Walsh

" Yes, I can't say that I was too happy about that either, but hey, it brought the two of us together and I still don't view that as a bad thing. It feels good that we are winning at least though... I think."

@Atomic Knight

"Damn. That was impressive, I'll give him that." Lancer didn't have enough time to call back his weapon before it stopped the barrier, but either way it didn't seem to matter now. He moved to the broken barrier, right beside Origin, and plunged his spear into Anders' back, just to make sure the bastard didn't get back up again.

By now, Ingrid's healing spell had healed just about every injury taken during the battle. She smiled to herself as she looked over the area. "Oh my, what a mess! Would you like me to help you repair it, Carissa? All that Psycho Power should give me enough energy to repair everything in under two hours!"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva

"WHAT DID I SAY-oh, forget it!" Severa rolled her eyes, already getting her rage built up again. Great, not only was the lance missing, but all her hard work healing was going to waste! "Okay, who else needs healing?!" It wasn't really a question; she started in on her own as a way to (hopefully) calm down.

@Space_Candy @Crow @Ver @Lucky @Alex Azure @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Ben-Deoxys stands in front of Deadpool and Quentin as something seems to materialise in his tentacles. This didn't stop Quentin though, but Ben had other plans.

"From bone of beast, from shadow to hound, on thyeself this lance has been found...

Come forth, Gae Bolg!"

GBAlt.png

A red-hued spear, a spear with a source traceable to Othinus' Gungnir, appeared. It was red as blood. Ben-Deoxys spun it around, before tossing it forward.

Gaebolgbending.jpg

The never-missing spear which bent trajectories every time it was ready to miss or potentially hit allies ultimately shot for the heart(or heart area) of the pride demon., likely hitting in conjuction with Quentin's little Olympic feat. Once the legendary Ulster Cycle Weapon pierced through, many a crimson spike would pierce out of its target, from body to limbs alike, bloodying it and paining it immensely.

Ben-Deoxys assumed a combat stance, charging up frost in two of his tentacles once again while catching a potential falling Quentin in another two.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost
1b47619955840d9a39410eefcdb77b15.png

"I was not made aware that I could do that."

Come forth, Gae Bolg!"

GBAlt.png

Gaebolgbending.jpg

The never-missing spear which bent trajectories every time it was ready to miss or potentially hit allies ultimately shot for the heart(or heart area) of the pride demon. Once the legendary Ulster Cycle Weapon pierced through, many a crimson spike would pierce out of its target, bloodying it.

Ben-Deoxys assumed a combat stance, charging up frost in his tentacles once again.

1b47619955840d9a39410eefcdb77b15.png

"I was not made aware that I could do that."

Schala Zeal
@Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cro@Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost
@Others?

The battle outside was almost over... But there was one last enemy to take care of; the beast that she thought Deoxys had downed earlier was charging for two allies.

As Ben flung his all too familiar spear, she quickly cast a spell of her own, allowing the barriers she once held to dissipate, instead hoping to impede the charging creature some other way.

Straining her throat, she let out a loud shout, maintaining a particular note as she sought to encase the creature with ice and stone, hoping to hold it in place. Though she made sure to leave holes in vital areas, so it wouldn't also protect it...

She doubted she could maintain this for very long, as her attention was still split between powering up the allies that were close enough to her, but with any luck, it would be enough to allow them to finish the creature before it was too late...​

Anders didn't react to the spear in his back for he was already dead.

Morrigan got to her feet. Her pride was damaged by Anders managing to take down the barrier, but she was thankful the man was dead. "'Tis indeed the Great Spirit, Origin," she said.

Origin was an odd sight. He looked like just a child, with pale white skin and long white hair that covered any of his facial features, assuming he had any. It was hard to imagine he was the grim reaper of sorts, for he was the Great Spirit that governed the cycle of death and rebirth across the multiverse.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Jeremi

Quentin pierced the demon's skin and gross, black blood poured out on to him. The beast started to carry Quentin along with him but was slowed by Wade's storm of bullets and stopped completely by Schala's freezing magic. The beast was then pierced cleanly by Ben's attack, shattering its ice prison and causing it to collapse to the ground. It landed just before Quentin.

The beast then exploded into a shower of dark blood, soaking all those around it.

Dorian let a relieved breath. "Now that is just an unseemly display," he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back