Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade/ Deadpool and Connor Walsh

Wad wondered what was going to happen next- there seemed to be a lot of blood coming out of him- but it was a good thing as the demon seemed to collaspe all of those around it. He had to wonder where Quentin was going to land and he would hurry to go and catch him as quickly as possible.The Himbo didn't deserve to hit the ground before he would notice the monster was going kaboom.

" This outfit covers red blood- not fucking black blood. Seriously, what explodes black?" He asked, looking to duck behind whatever cover the team offered up.

" I don't disagree with you there- it is indeed a very unsettling sight to behold."

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Space_Candy @York @Anyone else

Anders didn't react to the spear in his back for he was already dead.

Morrigan got to her feet. Her pride was damaged by Anders managing to take down the barrier, but she was thankful the man was dead. "'Tis indeed the Great Spirit, Origin," she said.

Origin was an odd sight. He looked like just a child, with pale white skin and long white hair that covered any of his facial features, assuming he had any. It was hard to imagine he was the grim reaper of sorts, for he was the Great Spirit that governed the cycle of death and rebirth across the multiverse.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Jeremi

Quentin pierced the demon's skin and gross, black blood poured out on to him. The beast started to carry Quentin along with him but was slowed by Wade's storm of bullets and stopped completely by Schala's freezing magic. The beast was then pierced cleanly by Ben's attack, shattering its ice prison and causing it to collapse to the ground. It landed just before Quentin.

The beast then exploded into a shower of dark blood, soaking all those around it.

Dorian let a relieved breath. "Now that is just an unseemly display," he said.

@Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost

"Cognito."

Ben-Deoxys generated a pinkish-purple barrier around nearby allies, including Schala, Mason and Severa. Quentin too, but you know... he got some on his hand anyways. Demon blood splattered onto the barrier as it trickled down.

The Omnitrix begins to beep as a green flash of light turns Ben-Deoxys back into Ben. The pinkish barrier remained.

qVSiSmx.jpg

Ben briefly turned to (possibly bloody) Deadpool. "Well, it is a demon. Sometimes it's blue or green. But yeah, I think we've all had enough blood on or in ourselves for a month."

As the blood rain ended, the barrier wore off. The spikes on the pride demon were withdrawn into its punctured body as Ben raised a hand, causing the Gae Bolg to cleanly rise and hover from the beast's body and return to his hand. Strapping it to his back, he runs towards his friends, mainly a worn out Schala, helping her up should she be ready to fall.

"Is everyone alright? You know, aside from being splattered by black blood. You're gonna need quite the shower to fix that. And hopefully only a shower..."

Ben too was panting from the exertion of force.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost

Last edited:
"That would be lovely, Ingrid. I'd indeed appreciate whatever you can do... considering I doubt we'd have two hours to spare," Carissa simply said, still atop Ren, "If the rest of the royal family returns to find the palace like this, I'll surely never be allowed back home."

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Kaykay

Quentin tried his best to keep his grip of the knife as the demon thrashed; anxiety making his heart flutter. Soon he was thrown, a bullet grazing his arm as the demon exploded into a mist of black blood- covering Quentin, who gagged in reaction.

He felt himself fall, and fast.

Quentin braced for impact, feeling a pair of arms catching him bridal style- who was none other than Wade.

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Anyone

Morrigan got to her feet. Her pride was damaged by Anders managing to take down the barrier, but she was thankful the man was dead. "'Tis indeed the Great Spirit, Origin," she said.

Origin was an odd sight. He looked like just a child, with pale white skin and long white hair that covered any of his facial features, assuming he had any. It was hard to imagine he was the grim reaper of sorts, for he was the Great Spirit that governed the cycle of death and rebirth across the multiverse.

Quentin pierced the demon's skin and gross, black blood poured out on to him. The beast started to carry Quentin along with him but was slowed by Wade's storm of bullets and stopped completely by Schala's freezing magic. The beast was then pierced cleanly by Ben's attack, shattering its ice prison and causing it to collapse to the ground. It landed just before Quentin.

The beast then exploded into a shower of dark blood, soaking all those around it.

@Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost
"Cognito."

Ben-Deoxys generated a pinkish-purple barrier around nearby allies, including Schala, Mason and Severa. Quentin too, but you know... he got some on his hand anyways. Demon blood splattered onto the barrier as it trickled down.

The Omnitrix begins to beep as a green flash of light turns Ben-Deoxys back into Ben. The pinkish barrier remained.

qVSiSmx.jpg

Ben briefly turned to (possibly bloody) Deadpool. "Well, it is a demon. Sometimes it's blue or green. But yeah, I think we've all had enough blood on or in ourselves for a month."

As the blood rain ended, the barrier wore off. The spikes on the pride demon were withdrawn into its punctured body as Ben raised a hand, causing the Gae Bolg to cleanly rise and hover from the beast's body and return to his hand. Strapping it to his back, he runs towards his friends, mainly a worn out Schala, helping her up should she be ready to fall.

"Is everyone alright? You know, aside from being splattered by black blood. You're gonna need quite the shower to fix that. And hopefully only a shower..."

@Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost
Schala Zeal
@Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost

Schala raised her hands skyward, her vision blurring a bit as she attempted to create a barrier of ice before the blood hit... Unfortunately, as she was still busy trying to buff her allies, this didn't quite work out.

On the upside, Ben had them covered, literally and metaphorically speaking. As the beast's blood mostly was deflected by the shield, Schala was fortunately saved from most of that nastiness, save for a few droplets landing on the sleeve of her robe, causing her to wrinkle her nose in disgust.

"I don't know... The Revanchist were using some kind of... Blood magic." She said, shaking her head a little.

Then her eyes widened as she remembered what she was going to do after the battle outside concluded.

"I think I'll be fine. But we should join the others in that castle, right now! I saw some Revanchist break off... I think they're after Origin!"

She exclaimed suddenly, turning to rush off to rendezvous with the fighters that had went to intercept them, assuming no-one stopped her of course.​

"Kuh!"

Ren grunted as he was forced back by Anders's retaliation, blocking the pole with the Guillotine on his arm. He landed on his feet and sank into a low crouch, preparing himself to dash once again. Trying to get close to Anders would be tricky, but Ren didn't have a ton of tricks to try anyway. If he wanted to get closer, there was just one thing to do. He'd simply up his speed and-

...Not get hit by a flying woman. But not all things in life went according to plan, and Ren found himself pinned to the floor with someone's chest on top of his face. He took in a breath of fresh air as the woman on top of him finally sat up, staring up at Carissa with a look of mild annoyance.

ZVRBTSI.png

"Yeah, pardons are fine and all, but would you at least get off me first?"

@Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi

Will was more interested in The Great Spirit, having recovered from Ander's attack only to see him collapse and killed before she could get the chance. Justice had been dealt, and Origin was still unharmed. As far as Wil was concerned this was a victory for the good guys.

She looked upon the spirit with equal parts admiration and curiosity. She had seen one up close, and she had seen them killed, but not like this. Vulnerable. Hiding. Afraid?

The Keeper dematerialized War Song into particles of light before gently approaching Origin and giving him or her a small smile.

"You don't seem so scary up close, you know." Will chuckled a bit.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Sark @Kaykay @Ver @Jeremi

"Mm, well, the unfortunate part is you're surprisingly comfortable, but indeed, I suppose I shouldn't grow complacent," Carissa remarked to Ren, not the least abashed about the situation evidently, eventually standing back on her feet, patting herself off casually.

@Kaykay

qqv8SAg.png

"Oh man!" Castle exclaimed annoyed. "First you let him take the barrier down with your help and then you kill him?! Like come on guys! I thought I asked you to throw him here when you were done?"

nuVGFVg.png

"My disappointment is immeasurable and I'm so deflated right now you guys. Next time I'll just do it myself."

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Jeremi

Schala Zeal
@Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost

Schala raised her hands skyward, her vision blurring a bit as she attempted to create a barrier of ice before the blood hit... Unfortunately, as she was still busy trying to buff her allies, this didn't quite work out.

On the upside, Ben had them covered, literally and metaphorically speaking. As the beast's blood mostly was deflected by the shield, Schala was fortunately saved from most of that nastiness, save for a few droplets landing on the sleeve of her robe, causing her to wrinkle her nose in disgust.

"I don't know... The Revanchist were using some kind of... Blood magic." She said, shaking her head a little.

Then her eyes widened as she remembered what she was going to do after the battle outside concluded.

"I think I'll be fine. But we should join the others in that castle, right now! I saw some Revanchist break off... I think they're after Origin!"

She exclaimed suddenly, turning to rush off to rendezvous with the fighters that had went to intercept them, assuming no-one stopped her of course.​

"Schala! Wait up!"

Ben exclaims as he follows Schala into the palace, dashing forth.

Now, who else would add to the chain of chaps to join the other group?

@Atomic Knight @York

"What am I, a seat cushion?"

Ren grumbled to himself before sitting up, scratching his head. She seemed pretty shameless about the whole thing, but he had to admit that the situation not complicating itself was pretty convenient. He sat up and patted himself down as well.

"Who grows complacent about sitting on people anyway? You make a habit of this or something?"

@Ver

Elizabeth came over to Wade and Quentin with a questioning look on her face. She scrunched her nose up when she smelled the blood on them. "Are you two all right?" she asked. "That demon really did a number on you both."

Dorian smiled broadly at Connor. "In any case, I am grateful you were unhurt," he said, reaching out to clasp Connor's hand. "I must say, you do look quite dashing with a sword in your hand, amatus."

Other warriors and M.E.U. members were gathering now that the battle outside was over. The loss of life and injury was minimal, especially compared to the total destruction of the Revanchist mages. Some moved to follow Ben and Schala into the palace, but they were met by Josephine Montilyet, who looked quite shaken. "The battle is over," she said. "Anders was defeated and the Great Spirit is safe."

Origin looked up at Will but didn't speak. Even with his eyes obscured, he seemed to stare at her as if he was analyzing her.

"That one is exclusive when it comes to who he speaks with," Morrigan said to Will. "I am sure, however, that he is grateful for the protection."

@Hahli Nuva

Elizabeth came over to Wade and Quentin with a questioning look on her face. She scrunched her nose up when she smelled the blood on them. "Are you two all right?" she asked. "That demon really did a number on you both."

Dorian smiled broadly at Connor. "In any case, I am grateful you were unhurt," he said, reaching out to clasp Connor's hand. "I must say, you do look quite dashing with a sword in your hand, amatus."

Other warriors and M.E.U. members were gathering now that the battle outside was over. The loss of life and injury was minimal, especially compared to the total destruction of the Revanchist mages. Some moved to follow Ben and Schala into the palace, but they were met by Josephine Montilyet, who looked quite shaken. "The battle is over," she said. "Anders was defeated and the Great Spirit is safe."

Origin looked up at Will but didn't speak. Even with his eyes obscured, he seemed to stare at her as if he was analyzing her.

"That one is exclusive when it comes to who he speaks with," Morrigan said to Will. "I am sure, however, that he is grateful for the protection."

@Hahli Nuva

"That's good news!" Ben exclaims with delight as he pauses at Josephine's presence. "But... you don't look very happy. Did something else happen?"

Quentin tried his best to keep his grip of the knife as the demon thrashed; anxiety making his heart flutter. Soon he was thrown, a bullet grazing his arm as the demon exploded into a mist of black blood- covering Quentin, who gagged in reaction.

He felt himself fall, and fast.

Quentin braced for impact, feeling a pair of arms catching him bridal style- who was none other than Wade.

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Anyone

"Shit, Shit, shit!"

As Ander was defeated, Ellis moved over towards Quentin.

"You okay there, buddy? I got some pills if you're hurt?'

Josephine took a moment to respond. "Oh? No... No, it's nothing wrong," she said. "I am just... not accustomed to being on the battlefield."

@Crow

Josephine took a moment to respond. "Oh? No... No, it's nothing wrong," she said. "I am just... not accustomed to being on the battlefield."

@Crow

"Well, good to hear that you're A-OK," Ben shrugs, "how about everyone else in the palace? We've got one healer tending to the group outside, so I'm just wondering if another's needed inside."

@Atomic Knight @York

Josephine nodded and stepped aside. "Go ahead and ask if you would like. There are some damages but we have managed to escape relatively unscathed."

Inside the palace were those that had fought Anders, as well as the Great Spirit, Origin. Most of the group only looked bruised for the most part. The bodies of dead mages, copious amounts of debris, and a golem that had been cut in two littered the floor.

@Crow

Josephine nodded and stepped aside. "Go ahead and ask if you would like. There are some damages but we have managed to escape relatively unscathed."

Inside the palace were those that had fought Anders, as well as the Great Spirit, Origin. Most of the group only looked bruised for the most part. The bodies of dead mages, copious amounts of debris, and a golem that had been cut in two littered the floor.

@Crow

"Thanks."

Ben proceeds and looks about the area.

"And that is why I take fights outdoors... or an indoor place that doesn't break too hard. The locals are definitely going to notice this gaping hole."

He then looks to the myriad of people.

"Anyways, we came here to see if anyone indoors needed any healing- woah, who's that guy?"

ogFPbsc.jpg

Ben looks in awe at the shining one that was called a 'Grim Reaper' by some individuals in the room. He then shakes his head, snapping back into focus and turning to Schala.

"I'm not really a healing kind of guy, but I'll help however I can."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @York @Crow @Jeremi

Last edited:
Wade/Deadpool and Connor Walsh

Wade hadn't exactly been aiming to hit Quentin, but well, stuff like this sometimes happen to the best of people. He knew wat it was like to take a bullet for someone and it wasn't exactly a good thing either. He took a deep breath and wondered what was going t happen.

It was a good thing that he was there to catch him.

He looked over at him with a beaming smile " Sorry about that- only way you can catch a person. Do you want me to put you down?

Wade just offered a weak shrug. " It's fine- being covered in blood is something that I'm used too. Really wished it was not so obvious red blood, but what can you do? Demons bleed differently than people do. At least he's destroyed."

Connor looked over at Dorian and smiled back, taking the hand that was reaching out to grab his. " I'm glad to not be hurt. Well, I don't have any argument agaisnt that. I do look good with a sword, though it wasn't much use to me."

Wade looked over at Ellis. " I'm assuming you were with him earlier. I'm Wade," he sa going to walk to enter the castle. Listen, if they were protecting a great spirit, he wanted to at lest meet them.

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Josh

Quentin attempted to process what just happened as a pretty woman approached them- with a scrunched up face. He quickly nodded as she questioned if he was alright, still being held by Wade comically. He then watched as Ellis ran over to him, clearly distressed, touching his shoulders gently.

"Yeah I'm fine," he laughed slightly. He heard Wade talking to him, he looked up to the masked man.

"Please? Thanks for catching me," he smirked.

@Lucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back