Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade Wilson/ Deadpool

" I would go towards the front, but I have been troubling climbing since I've been carrying Quentin. Not sure if he is awake or unconscious, but he's like you and the Spanish guy, really squishy, really human. Also, anyone else feel like this might be a trap? Because oh boy, this feels like a trap. Like one light in a dark factory. It seems like they are trying to bait us."

@Space_Candy @HealThyWounds @Jackythejack @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Factory

"Let's discuss it after we interrogate them. Gives us a bit more time to brainstorm."

Ampfibian presses a few buttons on the Omnitrix emblem on his chest, causing the jacket of his regular human form to manifest as he ties it around the eyes of the guards.

"I never realised that obscure feature had use," Ampfibian says as he generates a small electrical barrier to block out any sound from going out of the barrier, all while allowing sounds into it as per normal.

"A literal echo chamber. OK, let's get this chitchat session in... well... session."

Ampfibian prepares to slap the guards awake!

"Wooooo~ we are the voices in your head~ and we're here to haaaaaaunt yoooou~. If you wish to be freed from this dark, chaotic prison, you have to tell the truuuth~"

Ampfibian would attempt to frighten them even more beyond his ghost impression by putting a tentacle each on their faces, one particularly slapping the nose of the felinoid one, releasing a small spark to temporarily stun its sense of smell.

In reality, he was feeling them, using his electricity-based powers to function as a type of lie detector.

"Perhaps I should propeeerly introooduuuce myself... I am... uh... Lord..."

Ampfibian briefly takes out a small book titled 'Cool Names for Future Aliens', flips through it a bit with some back and forth, then keeps it.

"... Lord Fragarach... uh... Lord Chimerafists von Fragarach IV! Yeeeeees!"

@Crow @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @York

Wade Wilson/ Deadpool

" I would go towards the front, but I have been troubling climbing since I've been carrying Quentin. Not sure if he is awake or unconscious, but he's like you and the Spanish guy, really squishy, really human. Also, anyone else feel like this might be a trap? Because oh boy, this feels like a trap. Like one light in a dark factory. It seems like they are trying to bait us."

@Space_Candy @HealThyWounds @Jackythejack @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Factory
“Oh, I can cary squishy human,” Austin said with a raised hand as he moved back to where Deadpool was. “I’ll have you know I’m very good at handling people, on and off the field, if you catch my drift, a-thank you.” He chuckled.

"With that crowd over there, I don't think it's possible to go through undisguised..."

Ampfibian ponders.

"Hmmm... I've got a plan. There are seven of us. Two of us will wear these disguises. We'll call 'em Person A & Person B for now. I will hide in Person A's helmet. Each of these two people will engage two guards each at two seperate points, tell 'em both that you need a bit of help in investigating some weird happenings or something.

Person A will lead them away in general while I pop in and knock them unconscious.

Person B will lead them towards the rest of this group, right at this hiding spot, where the remaining four of us can ambush them!

As for my suit, we can worry later, because..."

Ampfibian smacks his Omnitrix emblem down, assuming a new form that spoke in a voice most squeaky and high-pitched.

"Guys, down here!"

In Ben's spot was an inch-tall mechanical humanoid.

khPuWUG.png

"... I'm really really good at hiding! Also... Nanomech!"

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Building​

Last edited:
"With that crowd over there, I don't think it's possible to go through undisguised..."

Ampfibian ponders.

"Hmmm... I've got a plan. There are seven of us. Two of us will wear these disguises. We'll call 'em Person A & Person B for now. I will hide in Person A's helmet. Each of these two people will engage two guards each at two seperate points, tell 'em both that you need a bit of help in investigating some weird happenings or something.

Person A will lead them away in general while I pop in and knock them unconscious.

Person B will lead them towards the rest of this group, right at this hiding spot, where the remaining four of us can ambush them!

As for my suit, we can worry later, because..."

Ampfibian smacks his Omnitrix emblem down, assuming a new form that spoke in a voice most squeaky and high-pitched.

"Guys, down here!"

In Ben's spot was an inch-tall mechanical humanoid.

khPuWUG.png

"... I'm really really good at hiding! Also... Nanomech!"

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Building​

Will walked up, looking over the now unconcious guards.

"OR, I can do us all a favor and glamour the entire team to look just like a platoon of guards. I can scan one of these guys' brains and learn all the info from there. Then I can transform me and one other person into a direct copy, down to the last hair. We can get inside easily, and they wouldn't know the difference between these guys and us even if they could detect Quintessence."

Will bent down, pressing two fingers against the temple of one of the guards and held it for a few seconds. She then stood up and changed into a perfect copy of the man she had just absorbed information from.

"See? Just like this."

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Yun Lee@Building

Actually, Will would still be in her original outfit, as she was unable to scan the guard's mind. It was almost as if there were some sort of barrier in place to prevent her from doing so.

However, if she was able to create the outfit without requiring a mind scan, there would be no problem.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

Will walked up, looking over the now unconcious guards.

"OR, I can do us all a favor and glamour the entire team to look just like a platoon of guards. I can scan one of these guys' brains and learn all the info from there. Then I can transform me and one other person into a direct copy, down to the last hair. We can get inside easily, and they wouldn't know the difference between these guys and us even if they could detect Quintessence."

Will bent down, pressing two fingers against the temple of one of the guards and held it for a few seconds. She then stood up and changed into a perfect copy of the man she had just absorbed information from.

"See? Just like this."

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Yun Lee@Building
Actually, Will would still be in her original outfit, as she was unable to scan the guard's mind. It was almost as if there were some sort of barrier in place to prevent her from doing so.

However, if she was able to create the outfit without requiring a mind scan, there would be no problem.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

lg8fNRs.jpg

"Just like what?" the squeaky-voiced bug-sized one did the squeaky voice again, mixed with confusion, as he looked up and the comparatively collosal Will.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee

Will would be suprised for the first time in a while, and she would swear she could feel a tingle of dread rear its ugly head. This dimension was already sapping away at her Auramere, she didn't need it to start messing with her powers, too.

Although, she had a bad feeling ever since they stepped into this hellhole. Wha exactly did this world do to her abilities, and what was the extent?

"...I forgot this place is messing with our powers. Luckily, I can still copy their uniform..."

Will would indeed be able to recreate the uniform, down to the smallest detail. Even if she couldn't copy the guards like she normally would, being able to make copies of their uniforms for everyone shouldn't be a problem.

"That should be everyone."

The Keeper knelt down to the small alien, offering her hand to pick him up.

"We don't need two people for your plan to work, Ben. There seems to be a huge unit at the front. I think we can take them if we're fast enough."

@Crow @Lucky @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost

SnAaGWi.jpg

"Woah woah woah, we're not taking anyone, not with that crowd anyways. The less of those guards know we're here, the better," Nanomech says as he jumps on her palm and begins to hover, "in fact, now that we have these disguises, we should try to avoid battering anyone unless they bust our cover. With more knocked out guards, our presence will be very obvious."

@Crow @Lucky @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

"Strength makes sense," Ludger said, joining the others on the roof. "Just for the fact that we need to keep everyone safe."

With that in mind, it wasn't long before the group was arranged with Ludger out in front. Eleanor knew part of the way, so she helped the group navigate the catwalks. With the use of magic, descending to the ground floor was a simple task. Eleanor then approached the open door cautiously. However, before she reached it, the lights in the room turned on, bathing the group in a dull red glow.

Surrounding the group were people in black cloaks and gas masks. One stepped forward.

"You're right on time!" said male cheerfully. It was a weird sound. The man sounded a bit off and his voice was muffled.

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172

Will would be suprised for the first time in a while, and she would swear she could feel a tingle of dread rear its ugly head. This dimension was already sapping away at her Auramere, she didn't need it to start messing with her powers, too.

Although, she had a bad feeling ever since they stepped into this hellhole. Wha exactly did this world do to her abilities, and what was the extent?

"...I forgot this place is messing with our powers. Luckily, I can still copy their uniform..."

Will would indeed be able to recreate the uniform, down to the smallest detail. Even if she couldn't copy the guards like she normally would, being able to make copies of their uniforms for everyone shouldn't be a problem.

"That should be everyone."

The Keeper knelt down to the small alien, offering her hand to pick him up.

"We don't need two people for your plan to work, Ben. There seems to be a huge unit at the front. I think we can take them if we're fast enough."

@Crow @Lucky @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost

"You're like one of those magicians that pull those long colorful strings from their sleeves."
Frank snarked. "Except you just continue pulling it from your ass."

It seemed like the one million year old (give our take a few centuries) was getting antsy. "Let's get this show back on the road!"

@Crow @York @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

"You're like one of those magicians that pull those long colorful strings from their sleeves." Frank snarked. "Except you just continue pulling it from your ass."

It seemed like the one million year old (give our take a few centuries) was getting antsy. "Let's get this show back on the road!"

@Crow @York @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

Will gave Frank a light smirk. "Speaking from experience there, Johnny Storm?"

It had been awhile since she was able to trade banter. Irma was always the one with a snarky joke or pun to keep the mood light when things got real dark during the war. Frank's crack made her miss her old team that much more.

Will gave Frank a light smirk. "Speaking from experience there, Johnny Storm?"

It had been awhile since she was able to trade banter. Irma was always the one with a snarky joke or pun to keep the mood light when things got real dark during the war. Frank's crack made her miss her old team that much more.

Frank shrugged at the world shattering comeback. "Don't need to flaunt it cause I ain't insecure about my station in life. Maybe you'll figure that out in a few years...give or take a million."

Frank shrugged at the world shattering comeback. "Don't need to flaunt it cause I ain't insecure about my station in life. Maybe you'll figure that out in a few years...give or take a million."

Will rose an eyebrow slightly, turning to look at the groups in front.

"I'll keep that in mind, Spawn."

The Keeper wished she could fly up and scan how many there actually were. Quintessence would rain down from above and clear the path in seconds. But her powers had been acting strange recently, and Will wasn't sure if she could pull off what once used to be a simple maneuver.

"Wish I could just fly up and fry them all. Then we wouldn't have to waste time dealing with generic soldiers."

Last edited:
to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964406.jpg

"H-Huh?!" Touma could only utter dumbly as they were all surrounded pointedly before he knew it. Taking an instinctive step back, the boy looked around, clenching his fist just in case things got ugly, but he wasn't gonna throw the first stone, not just yet anyway.

Keeping close to the others for the time being, pointedly standing in front of Severa even, the boy narrowed his brow and looked defiantly toward the one who spoke, opting to reply directly to him. "On time? What are you talking about?! Couldn't be... You were waiting for us or something?!"

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Jackythejack @Minerva @MelodyMeister @Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back