Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitty gasped as she felt a huge amount of pressure being taken off her, and for the second, accidentally stopped. Luckily, Ludger and Meceliss came to her aid, as the cars no longer became heavy pieces of metal trying to defy gravity, and simply became (admittably haphazard) platforms. It was one thing to smack a car against a wall, it was another to use a second hand and make support beams, before welding together with any method. She took a few deep breaths, trying to regain her energy and breath.

"Thank...you, Th...thank you, Me..Meceliss..."

She stood straight again, and used her telekinesis once again, this time only to balance the cars and hold them in place, which took far less effort with better results. Because of that, Kitty was able to run up the stairs behind everyone, and gently but quickly let down the cars after everyone was up.

As everyone went into the catwalk, Kitty followed tiredly, and slumped against a wall once they were done.

"Hahh...huh. Strongest first? I would say....stealthiest first. Even the most pathetic mutt can successfully go through the factory unharmed if they are sneaky enough. But..that sounds too much like putting dead weight on the front first until they die to a danger so we know what dangers there are Since we're not poison-shy rats, I would say....strongest but most stealthiest people first, strength means nothing if you brainlessly get us found out."

Kitty slowly stepped in the front, crossing her arms and closing her eyes.

"I'm not the strongest, but I can protect you if you stay behind me. Overtake me, if you like, I guess."

@Crimson Spartan @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee@MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172 @HealThyWounds @Factory​
"No problem." Meceliss responded before following the group over the stacked cars. Pulling her lightsaber back and deactivating it before putting it on her belt. She stayed around the back of the group. Making sure no one stumbles behind and to keep an eye on their rear as it seems people didn't think about that. Noticing Kitty following tired, she offered a hand in case she needed help.

Wade Wilson/ Deadpool

" I would go towards the front, but I have been troubling climbing since I've been carrying Quentin. Not sure if he is awake or unconscious, but he's like you and the Spanish guy, really squishy, really human. Also, anyone else feel like this might be a trap? Because oh boy, this feels like a trap. Like one light in a dark factory. It seems like they are trying to bait us."

@Space_Candy @HealThyWounds @Jackythejack @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Factory
"Don't think too much about it. Just keep your eyes, ears open, and any other sense you might have open." Meceliss commented.

"WHAT. DID. I. SAY?" Nanomech squeak-exclaims to Will in an angered manner as she unleashes her attack. "I had more subtlety when I was ten. TEN! Now they definitely know something's fishy."

@Crow @York @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi

Will rolled her eyes. Everyone was on her case today, it seemed. The Keeper turned to quietly but firmly hiss at her teammates. She hadn't even moved an inch.

"Will you guys shut the hell up? I know what I'm doing! Ben, get in position so we can move!"

"WHAT. DID. I. SAY?" Nanomech squeak-exclaims to Will in an angered manner as she unleashes her attack. "I had more subtlety when I was ten. TEN! Now they definitely know something's fishy."

Frank meanwhile just stood back. Despite having a skull for a face the grin was evident. "Now, now, let the kid handle it. She's done great so far." Oh man where was the popcorn?

@Crow @York @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

Will rolled her eyes. Everyone was on her case today, it seemed. The Keeper turned to quietly but firmly hiss at her teammates. She hadn't even moved an inch.

"Will you guys shut the hell up? I know what I'm doing! Ben, get in position so we can move!"
Frank meanwhile just stood back. Despite having a skull for a face the grin was evident. "Now, now, let the kid handle it. She's done great so far." Oh man where was the popcorn?

"Are you dense? You know nothing about stealth! We basically wore these suits for nothing!"

Looking back at Frank's comments, Nanomech smacked his tiny little palm on his tiny little monoeyed head. "Yeah, it's one of those days."

@Crow @York @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Sark @Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

Will growled slightly and stood up, summoning War Song and turning her head back to glare at her 'team.'

"You guys are hopeless!"

The Keeper would blast off into the sky and tear around to the entrance, summoning Aether from the world around her. The energy she felt was bad, very negative. She didn't like the slimy, cold, uneasy feeling that came over her when she used her powers, but now she had no choice.

"Just breathe. Don't rush in guns blazing. Study your enemy and plan carefully."

Will opened her eyes as she hovered in the sky above the entrance, blade drawn.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @York @Otto

Will growled slightly and stood up, summoning War Song and turning her head back to glare at her 'team.'

"You guys are hopeless!"

The Keeper would blast off into the sky and tear around to the entrance, summoning Aether from the world around her. The energy she felt was bad, very negative. She didn't like the slimy, cold, uneasy feeling that came over her when she used her powers, but now she had no choice.

"Just breathe. Don't rush in guns blazing. Study your enemy and plan carefully."

"... what's hopeless is trying to talk some sense into her. We should move..."

Nanomech says as he continues to use Blitzcrank's head as a platform, pointing towards the entrance of the building.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @York @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

From the front, Will could see the entrance of the building was mostly submerged, as well. There did seem to be enough space to get in, but a massive figure seemed to be guarding it.

What's more, stretching out in front and spanning the entire wall was a large army. Though not as immense as the army of mages, it was still nothing to sneeze at. Though about a third of them were various soldiers in the uniforms of their two guards, the majority were large men dressed in fur pelts, their skin and clothing an ashy gray not unlike Silent Earth itself.

"What?" One near the frontlines noticed the girl flying above them, and the others caught on, milling about in startled confusion. If Will was going to make her move, now was the time.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

From the front, Will could see the entrance of the building was mostly submerged, as well. There did seem to be enough space to get in, but a massive figure seemed to be guarding it.

What's more, stretching out in front and spanning the entire wall was a large army. Though not as immense as the army of mages, it was still nothing to sneeze at. Though about a third of them were various soldiers in the uniforms of their two guards, the majority were large men dressed in fur pelts, their skin and clothing an ashy gray not unlike Silent Earth itself.

"What?" One near the frontlines noticed the girl flying above them, and the others caught on, milling about in startled confusion. If Will was going to make her move, now was the time.

Will took a deep breath. There was indeed a large army. As she landed, she dismissed War Song and attempted to gain their favor peacefully. She was a Guardian of Kandrakar and the peaceful solutions always came first.

"I am Will Vandom. Keeper of The Heart of Kandrakar and Guardian of The Infinite Dimensions. Allow me and my allies safe passage into this structure and your lives will be spared."

Will was formulating a plan in her head, but she wished they would lay down their weapons or things would get...dicey.

'...Take the offer, damn it. I don't want to kill you...'

@Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @York @Sark

In preparation of what was to come, Nanomech would shrink in size, further and further until its size was comparable to fleas.

Backup plan was a go... soon.​

The soldiers, all wearing the same Revanchist emblem no matter what the uniform, stared dumbfounded at the girl, unsure of what to make of this for a moment. Then.

"...pfft..."

"Is she serious?!"

"Ahahahaha!!"

All around Will, the Revanchist forces burst into uprorious laughter, amplified by the emptiness of the world they inhabited. Mere seconds after, however, Will would feel a a sudden force: a net had been thrown over her, heavy enough to send her to the ground. A strange energy exerted from it, and Will would realize rather quickly that within the confines of the net, all her powers would be neutralized. No War Song, no Aether manipulation...she was nothing but a normal girl.

One of the guards knelt down, wiping a tear from his eye.

"...what was that about killing us, little miss?"

The soldiers, all wearing the same Revanchist emblem no matter what the uniform, stared dumbfounded at the girl, unsure of what to make of this for a moment. Then.

"...pfft..."

"Is she serious?!"

"Ahahahaha!!"

All around Will, the Revanchist forces burst into uprorious laughter, amplified by the emptiness of the world they inhabited. Mere seconds after, however, Will would feel a a sudden force: a net had been thrown over her, heavy enough to send her to the ground. A strange energy exerted from it, and Will would realize rather quickly that within the confines of the net, all her powers would be neutralized. No War Song, no Aether manipulation...she was nothing but a normal girl.

MA3SLYH.png

"Pfft, man." He turned towards the others still hiding. "It's like, actions have consequences. Or something."

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost

"Gased? Oh no, of course not. Don't have time for that, really."

The man pulled off his mask and lowered his hood, revealing his face.

bRVekER.jpg

Ludger's eyes narrowed. This man seemed familiar to him. "You're with the Order," he said.

"You got that right, but please spare me any ideas you might have about me and my character." The man paced a bit, moving side to side. He moved his hands while he talked, as if he needed to give them something to do. "Our... Lady... is happy you're here."

Ludger looked about to say more but Eleanor took a step forward and spoke up. "Who are you?" She looked at the man fiercely. "A daemon?"

The man shook his head. "I don't think so. Not by your definition. My name is Vincent. Can you remember that?"

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172

The net landed on The Keeper, but Will had enough experience to know that the net was draining her powers, and fast.

This world had already been sapping her base powers. The fact that she couldn't see the net coming was a bad start. War Song couldn't keep enough charge to stay active and dissipated into shards of light.

The Heart was keeping her alive, and Will would barely feel her connection with Quintessence outside The Heart. She wouldn't be summoning any storms right now, but she should have had enough juice to get her out of this net.

Or she could have gone Zenith.

Will shuddered. She had only gone Zenith once. Back when Cedric had grown to a massive size and terrorized her home. She could feel it now, the last vestiges of her power begging her to give in. Will feared that if she did indeed do so she would never return to her former human self.

On the other hand, if it got her out of this net and saved her friends by vaporizing the entire army, then she would be able to live with herself. Or, what she used to have. No, she couldn't afford that. Not yet.

"Let me go! You don't want to do this!"

The Keeper would play her part as the captured hero. The Heart of Kandrakar inside of her that had merged with her soul was unaffected by the power sapping net, but as long as these generic brutes didn't know that, the sooner she could fool them into taking her where she wanted to go.

All she had to do was adapt. Adapt and roll with whatever this hell hole threw at her.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @York @Jeremi @Kaykay

The guard laughed again. "No, I do. The boss is gonna LOVE this." He grabbed the net, dragging Will right up to the entrance, the army eagerly gathering to watch this all unfold. Once they got to the massive man at the door, the mook tossed the net to his feet. "Sir, take a look what wandered into our ranks."

Despite the nothingness of this world, the man's immense frame still cast a metaphorical shadow over his prisoner. He carried himself with the air of a powerful warrior, golden eyes boring right down into Will as he gave her a fanged grin.

Shan-Yu-Mulan.jpg

"Congratulations, girl," he said. "You found the Revanchist Army."

The guard laughed again. "No, I do. The boss is gonna LOVE this." He grabbed the net, dragging Will right up to the entrance, the army eagerly gathering to watch this all unfold. Once they got to the massive man at the door, the mook tossed the net to his feet. "Sir, take a look what wandered into our ranks."

Despite the nothingness of this world, the man's immense frame still cast a metaphorical shadow over his prisoner. He carried himself with the air of a powerful warrior, golden eyes boring right down into Will as he gave her a fanged grin.

Shan-Yu-Mulan.jpg

Will glared at the man towering over her. She swore she had seen him somewhere before, but now was not the time to guess.

For now, she had to play her role until The Heart was ready.

"Lucky me. Takes a big man to throw a net that far. Did you pull it out of your ass alone or was it a team effort?"

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Yun Lee

Last edited:
"Please. I had no idea you even existed up until now. My men are quite capable, but looks like all they had to do was take advantage of your stupidity." He looked up. "Did she try attacking by herself?"

A lanky fellow with a bow and arrow shook his head. "She flew in and requested safe passage into the building for her and...her allies."

"Allies?" The leader looked to the falcon on his arm, who wore the Revanchist emblem around its neck as a medallion. "They should be close."

The falcon seemed to grin maliciously before taking off into the air. The man turned back to Will. "So, were you unaware an entire army was here...or did you honestly think you could defeat us all by yourself?"

Laughter echoed from the army once again.

Will rolled her eyes. Villains and their cliches. If only she had a nickel for every time she heard that old phrase.

"I was going to let you guys off easy, but since you had to attack me from behind to capture me instead of being a man and facing me yourself, I guess I'm just gonna have to kill everyone here."

The Keeper stood up, even as her powers were being drained by the net. The Heart began to slowly but surely feed off of the aether in the area. Will was surrounded by life energy. All she had to do was take it little by little.

"Don't believe me? Set me free. We'll see if your men are as tough as you claim."

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost@Yun Lee

“Well,..I have a knack for being on time...at the worst times,” Austin said as he noticed they were being surrounded. This looked like it was going to be interesting. He had half the mind to have a shoot out here. “And who is this lady of yours? Sounds like a lovely woman.”

@Atomic Knight

"Let's discuss it after we interrogate them. Gives us a bit more time to brainstorm."

Ampfibian presses a few buttons on the Omnitrix emblem on his chest, causing the jacket of his regular human form to manifest as he ties it around the eyes of the guards.

"I never realised that obscure feature had use," Ampfibian says as he generates a small electrical barrier to block out any sound from going out of the barrier, all while allowing sounds into it as per normal.

"A literal echo chamber. OK, let's get this chitchat session in... well... session."

Ampfibian prepares to slap the guards awake!

"Wooooo~ we are the voices in your head~ and we're here to haaaaaaunt yoooou~. If you wish to be freed from this dark, chaotic prison, you have to tell the truuuth~"

Ampfibian would attempt to frighten them even more beyond his ghost impression by putting a tentacle each on their faces, one particularly slapping the nose of the felinoid one, releasing a small spark to temporarily stun its sense of smell.

In reality, he was feeling them, using his electricity-based powers to function as a type of lie detector.

"Perhaps I should propeeerly introooduuuce myself... I am... uh... Lord..."

Ampfibian briefly takes out a small book titled 'Cool Names for Future Aliens', flips through it a bit with some back and forth, then keeps it.

"... Lord Fragarach... uh... Lord Chimerafists von Fragarach IV! Yeeeeees!"

@Crow @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @York
No matter what Ben tried, these guards were out cold. It appeared the shock had been effective enough that they would be out of commission for at least a few hours, making any hope of interrogation...well, hopeless.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Building​
Ampfibian takes his jacket back.

"Yeah, I think I overdid it. We should try another knockout method... or just use the same one for now and think of another down the line."

Disabling the electrical forcefield, Ampfibian peers from the hiding spot to see if other guards were present to patrol.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Building​
They seemed clear of guards for now, these two being the only ones sent out. Whatever forces the Revanchist had were up in the front of the building, which, judging from the noise up ahead, was quite large in number.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Buildjng​
"With that crowd over there, I don't think it's possible to go through undisguised..."

Ampfibian ponders.

"Hmmm... I've got a plan. There are seven of us. Two of us will wear these disguises. We'll call 'em Person A & Person B for now. I will hide in Person A's helmet. Each of these two people will engage two guards each at two seperate points, tell 'em both that you need a bit of help in investigating some weird happenings or something.

Person A will lead them away in general while I pop in and knock them unconscious.

Person B will lead them towards the rest of this group, right at this hiding spot, where the remaining four of us can ambush them!

As for my suit, we can worry later, because..."

Ampfibian smacks his Omnitrix emblem down, assuming a new form that spoke in a voice most squeaky and high-pitched.

"Guys, down here!"

In Ben's spot was an inch-tall mechanical humanoid.

khPuWUG.png

"... I'm really really good at hiding! Also... Nanomech!"

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Building​
Will walked up, looking over the now unconcious guards.

"OR, I can do us all a favor and glamour the entire team to look just like a platoon of guards. I can scan one of these guys' brains and learn all the info from there. Then I can transform me and one other person into a direct copy, down to the last hair. We can get inside easily, and they wouldn't know the difference between these guys and us even if they could detect Quintessence."

Will bent down, pressing two fingers against the temple of one of the guards and held it for a few seconds. She then stood up and changed into a perfect copy of the man she had just absorbed information from.

"See? Just like this."

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Yun Lee@Building
Actually, Will would still be in her original outfit, as she was unable to scan the guard's mind. It was almost as if there were some sort of barrier in place to prevent her from doing so.

However, if she was able to create the outfit without requiring a mind scan, there would be no problem.

lg8fNRs.jpg

"Just like what?" the squeaky-voiced bug-sized one did the squeaky voice again, mixed with confusion, as he looked up and the comparatively collosal Will.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee
Will would be suprised for the first time in a while, and she would swear she could feel a tingle of dread rear its ugly head. This dimension was already sapping away at her Auramere, she didn't need it to start messing with her powers, too.

Although, she had a bad feeling ever since they stepped into this hellhole. Wha exactly did this world do to her abilities, and what was the extent?

"...I forgot this place is messing with our powers. Luckily, I can still copy their uniform..."

Will would indeed be able to recreate the uniform, down to the smallest detail. Even if she couldn't copy the guards like she normally would, being able to make copies of their uniforms for everyone shouldn't be a problem.

"That should be everyone."

The Keeper knelt down to the small alien, offering her hand to pick him up.

"We don't need two people for your plan to work, Ben. There seems to be a huge unit at the front. I think we can take them if we're fast enough."

@Crow @Lucky @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost
SnAaGWi.jpg

"Woah woah woah, we're not taking anyone, not with that crowd anyways. The less of those guards know we're here, the better," Nanomech says as he jumps on her palm and begins to hover, "in fact, now that we have these disguises, we should try to avoid battering anyone unless they bust our cover. With more knocked out guards, our presence will be very obvious."

@Crow @Lucky @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva
"You're like one of those magicians that pull those long colorful strings from their sleeves." Frank snarked. "Except you just continue pulling it from your ass."

It seemed like the one million year old (give our take a few centuries) was getting antsy. "Let's get this show back on the road!"

Will gave Frank a light smirk. "Speaking from experience there, Johnny Storm?"

It had been awhile since she was able to trade banter. Irma was always the one with a snarky joke or pun to keep the mood light when things got real dark during the war. Frank's crack made her miss her old team that much more.

Frank shrugged at the world shattering comeback. "Don't need to flaunt it cause I ain't insecure about my station in life. Maybe you'll figure that out in a few years...give or take a million."
Nanomech flew to the top of Blitzcrank's head - a very tall point indeed to observe everyone down below.

"Let's not waste another second, gang. Onward, my noble steed!"

Will rose an eyebrow slightly, turning to look at the groups in front.

"I'll keep that in mind, Spawn."

The Keeper wished she could fly up and scan how many there actually were. Quintessence would rain down from above and clear the path in seconds. But her powers had been acting strange recently, and Will wasn't sure if she could pull off what once used to be a simple maneuver.

"Wish I could just fly up and fry them all. Then we wouldn't have to waste time dealing with generic soldiers."

"Are you dense? You know nothing about stealth! We basically wore these suits for nothing!"

Looking back at Frank's comments, Nanomech smacked his tiny little palm on his tiny little monoeyed head. "Yeah, it's one of those days."

@Crow @York @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Sark @Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

"You guys are hopeless!"

"... what's hopeless is trying to talk some sense into her. We should move..."

Nanomech says as he continues to use Blitzcrank's head as a platform, pointing towards the entrance of the building.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @York @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

Will took a deep breath. There was indeed a large army. As she landed, she dismissed War Song and attempted to gain their favor peacefully. She was a Guardian of Kandrakar and the peaceful solutions always came first.

"I am Will Vandom. Keeper of The Heart of Kandrakar and Guardian of The Infinite Dimensions. Allow me and my allies safe passage into this structure and your lives will be spared."

Will was formulating a plan in her head, but she wished they would lay down their weapons or things would get...dicey.

'...Take the offer, damn it. I don't want to kill you...'

@Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @York @Sark
In preparation of what was to come, Nanomech would shrink in size, further and further until its size was comparable to fleas.

Backup plan was a go... soon.​

"...pfft..."

"Is she serious?!"

"Ahahahaha!!"

MA3SLYH.png

"Pfft, man." He turned towards the others still hiding. "It's like, actions have consequences. Or something."

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost
The net landed on The Keeper, but Will had enough experience to know that the net was draining her powers, and fast.

This world had already been sapping her base powers. The fact that she couldn't see the net coming was a bad start. War Song couldn't keep enough charge to stay active and dissipated into shards of light.

The Heart was keeping her alive, and Will would barely feel her connection with Quintessence outside The Heart. She wouldn't be summoning any storms right now, but she should have had enough juice to get her out of this net.

Or she could have gone Zenith.

Will shuddered. She had only gone Zenith once. Back when Cedric had grown to a massive size and terrorized her home. She could feel it now, the last vestiges of her power begging her to give in. Will feared that if she did indeed do so she would never return to her former human self.

On the other hand, if it got her out of this net and saved her friends by vaporizing the entire army, then she would be able to live with herself. Or, what she used to have. No, she couldn't afford that. Not yet.

"Let me go! You don't want to do this!"

The Keeper would play her part as the captured hero. The Heart of Kandrakar inside of her that had merged with her soul was unaffected by the power sapping net, but as long as these generic brutes didn't know that, the sooner she could fool them into taking her where she wanted to go.

All she had to do was adapt. Adapt and roll with whatever this hell hole threw at her.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @York @Jeremi @Kaykay

Shan-Yu-Mulan.jpg

Will glared at the man towering over her. She swore she had seen him somewhere before, but now was not the time to guess.

For now, she had to play her role until The Heart was ready.

"Lucky me. Takes a big man to throw a net that far. Did you pull it out of your ass alone or was it a team effort?"

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Yun Lee
"Please. I had no idea you even existed up until now. My men are quite capable, but looks like all they had to do was take advantage of your stupidity." He looked up. "Did she try attacking by herself?"

A lanky fellow with a bow and arrow shook his head. "She flew in and requested safe passage into the building for her and...her allies."

"Allies?" The leader looked to the falcon on his arm, who wore the Revanchist emblem around its neck as a medallion. "They should be close."

The falcon seemed to grin maliciously before taking off into the air. The man turned back to Will. "So, were you unaware an entire army was here...or did you honestly think you could defeat us all by yourself?"

Laughter echoed from the army once again.

Will rolled her eyes. Villains and their cliches. If only she had a nickel for every time she heard that old phrase.

"I was going to let you guys off easy, but since you had to attack me from behind to capture me instead of being a man and facing me yourself, I guess I'm just gonna have to kill everyone here."

The Keeper stood up, even as her powers were being drained by the net. The Heart began to slowly but surely feed off of the aether in the area. Will was surrounded by life energy. All she had to do was take it little by little.

"Don't believe me? Set me free. We'll see if your men are as tough as you claim."

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost@Yun Lee
Schala Zeal
@Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

Seeing Ben's attempts to rouse the now knocked out soldiers, didn't bear any fruit, Schala thought quickly, even as Will began to speak with the group, having her own plan in mind.

Perhaps in that sense, they were on the same page.

While being glamered to look like a Revanchist soldier wasn't a bad idea, this place had a tendency to interfere with people's powers. What would become of them if they could not use their powers?

With that in mind, she waved her hand apologetically, as she cleared her throat, hoping the others heard her.

"I need to change. I'll be back soon." She said, as politely as she could.

With that, she carefully took one of the uniforms the soldiers had, and hid somewhere she hoped would be secluded to disguise herself. Of course, while there was certainly an assortment of Revanchist forces in this place, she had a feeling her distinct, blue hair would give her away. Not to mention her purple robes, which she was obviously going to change out of, carefully folding and hiding it within the Revanchist uniform itself, more specifically underneath the shirt to try and make it seem less conspicuous.

On the upside, she didn't have to hide her shoes, for she hadn't worn any for quite some time now. Though, a barefooted soldier would certainly draw some attention, so she figured it was better to fully disguise herself, boots, and every other accessory she could glean just from a couple unconscious Revanchist soldiers.

For extra measure, she carefully re-tied her hair to resemble the shape of a bun begrudgingly used some mud and soot (that was ever plentifull around this structure) to disguise her hair's natural color, giving it a more greyish black hue.

At least this way, if worst came to worst, the enemy wouldn't recognize her as a Coalition member. Not immediately anyways.

With that, she attempted to re-unite with the others, but to her panic, she found that much to her dismay, Will was suggesting to meet the Revanchist forces head on.

"Wait, that would be unw-...!" To late.

In an effort to avoid being discovered, Schala was too quiet to talk Will down before she flew right towards the enemy, and... The rest happened as she feared; instead of cowering in fear, the Revanchist threw a net at Will, one that drained her of her powers, and thus, caused most glamered disguises to disappear.

It was a great relief to Schala that she had thought to properly disguise herself, just incase.

But now, she was faced with another problem.

One of their own was captured, and there was no doubt the enemy would not hesitate to use this to their advantage. A hostage was a hostage, and she would find a way to get Will out of the situation. Even if it wasn't anyone's fault but her own, Schala felt it was her responsibility to make sure everyone came out of this safe.

With that in mind, as the Revanchist army converged around Will, Schala attempted to sneak in amongst their ranks, using her disguise to her advantage. As long as she didn't draw attention to herself, it would be fine, right?

Unfortunately, even if she were successfull, Schala would not be able to safely act immediately. Instead, she lurked within the Revanchist ranks, trying to come up with as many plans of action as she could, even as Will challenged the enemy, in spite of the situation.

The best she could do to send a message that help was here was to briefly lock eyes with Will as if to say "Hold on just a little longer." before she turned away.

This alone shouldn't be enough to give away who she was, but anyone who had spent a significant amount of time around her would recognize some of her subtle mannerisms, and of course, those green eyes she had. The one feature she couldn't quite cover over.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back