Status
Not open for further replies.
FOO FIGHTERS
@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Takumi @Crunch @Minerva @Everybody

FF was honestly kind of surprised that nobody reacted negatively to her true form, but she quickly turned her attention to the invisible maze.

"Does anyone have any marker, or something so that we can keep track of the walls that way?"

LITTLE MY
@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Takumi @Crunch @Minerva @Everybody

Little My rested on Ries's shoulder, because where else would she be, but became slightly alert at the idea of jumping off of the platform.

Although wordlessly, her eyes screamed at Ries not to go through with it.

To anyone paying attention, this is the most non-smug she had ever been.​

"Y'all are so fuckin' boring right now!" Lucas' voice suddenly boomed.

"Yeah, don't just stand there!" Monokuma added. This prompted an invisible force to push the group forward into the maze portion. As they entered, the invisible walls turned a translucent blue and it seemed the way back was now blocked off.

Robots began to appear from the edges of the maze and as they passed the threshold of the walls, they were met with no resistance. It seemed the robots were not constricted by the maze.

It looked like they were about to attack, leaving no time to do any navigation.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies

Wade Wilson/ Deadpool and Billy Batson/ Shazam

" I guess there is only one thing to left...…." he replied, going to race into the maze, pulling out a manga and using it to skim the walls to avoid hitting a dead end.

"I think the boy is right, the only way out is through and if we use objects we can feel the way," he said, pulling out a sword to guide his way through the maze.

@Atomic Knight

There was no way to fly back to the edge, nor was there a way to go through the barrier at the top of the maze either.

The robots were approaching closer now, looking like hulking metal beasts up close. They had metal jaws that looked ready to bite.

The robots would be met with cocked guns as both Bayonetta and the Cosmic Ghost Rider stepped up with their weapons drawn. "You brainy types can figure out this maze. I'll just point and shoot."

"Oh I'll do more than that, darling," Bayonetta replied with a wink. "But please hurry on now all of you. Let's not let the bear and the hick get their way."

There was no way to fly back to the edge, nor was there a way to go through the barrier at the top of the maze either.

The robots were approaching closer now, looking like hulking metal beasts up close. They had metal jaws that looked ready to bite.

Chise sighed heavily as Lukas and Monokuma complained. She was five seconds away from rolling her eyes at the two.

As their group were pushed forwards into the maze, her left arm took on it's more draconic form, ready to go on the offensive at any moment.

The robots would be met with cocked guns as both Bayonetta and the Cosmic Ghost Rider stepped up with their weapons drawn. "You brainy types can figure out this maze. I'll just point and shoot."

"Oh I'll do more than that, darling," Bayonetta replied with a wink. "But please hurry on now all of you. Let's not let the bear and the hick get their way."

Well at least they were ready to deal with the robots. Following Beyonetta's words with a slight nod, Chise tried to get through the maze.

Shigure did the same, trying not to bump into the walls as he did so and tried to keep an eye out for anymore robots.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Minerva @Crunch

As the fight with the robots ensued, a woman appeared amidst it all, cleaving the air to cut one of the monstrosities in two. "Milla!" Jude exclaimed, running to the woman while keeping Celsius supported.

"Seems there was another path I could take--" Milla began to say, but paused when she saw Celsius. She stared for a moment, looking confused.

"Hey, Milla?" Jude asked.

"Jude, I don't sense that she is--"

An explosion rocked the maze, causing Milla to whip her head around. She conjured a magic shield to protect Jude and herself, realizing after a moment that it was one of the robots exploding. She heard Jude make a strangled noise behind her and she turned to see that Celsius was upright with her arm impaled straight through Jude.

"No!" Milla cried, grabbing Jude as he fell into her. She glared at Celsius with red hot fury, knowing that whoever she was, she was not the Great Spirit at all.

"Jeez, how many times are you people gonna fall for that trick?" A mismatched male voice spoke from the mouth of Celsius. Standing upright before the entire group, the so-called Great Spirit's body began to shift and morph right between their eyes, until the entity's true form was revealed.

Upon seeing the true form standing before them all, Touma could only gasp in shock. "You...?!"

1589337654154.png

"Yo, Touma Kamijou! Miss me?" The soft-faced man known as Thor said with his ever cocky, usual grin. His power to shape-shift (but only into women) had been an ever-standing thorn in the Coalition's side, considering his longstanding disguise as Leia Rolando, and his seemingly fatal attack on Jude here. On top of that, as demonstrated during the Othinus Incident, he was a genuine force of nature. Despite his unassuming appearance, those who had fought him during the Coalition Civil War and the Othinus Incident would know that it would be nigh-impossible to beat him in a fight. He would surely even put his Odinson counterpart to shame, no doubt about it.

Holding out his shoulders in a confident manner, the magician let out a soft chuckle. "I hear Othinus didn't even die, but rather, that she turned tail. What a disgrace. All that bravado about ruling the multiverse, only to be turned by some pretty little words and promises. Pathetic," he spat disdainfully despite his incessant grin. "But the mission stays the same. My path does not change, even if Othinus and Marian strayed. After all, the Revanchist is much closer to victory than you might think. And you don't even realize it!" He chuckled gleefully.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Touma exclaimed.

"Oh, don't worry. You'll find out in time," Thor responded with a wave. "Or you could try beating it out of me, because that always works well. If you can catch me!" He went on, before spinning around and beginning to run off down the path in front of them!

As a few of the others became distracted by Thor's antics, Mia detached herself from Makoto. The boy himself was not exactly paying attention to her until a voice cried out.

"Naegi!"

Byakuya stepped forward to shove Makoto just as a gunshot rang out. Makoto stumbled backward but stayed on his feet. His eyes went wide and his body shook, watching as Byakuya Togami crumpled to the ground lifelessly, a bullet wound in his head. Mia stood over him, a gun in her hands and her face looking contorted into something horrid.

"K-Kyoko, he..."

"!"

Kyoko could only gasp out in shock as Togami crumpled to the ground, effectively snuffed out like it was the easiest thing. It was a genuinely disturbing sight for her; even if this was just one more in the long line of corpses she had seen, it wasn't just that. It was the fact that she had known Togami for so long, a confidant with whom she had even formed the Future Foundation and Coalition. She couldn't even call out his name. The word was stuck in her throat, choked sounds rising from her as she was forced to process the grisly truth before her.

Uncharacteristically, her body quaked at the sight of Mia standing over Byakuya. Unlike the rest of the group, Kyoko was but merely a normal person with no hope of taking down Mia when she was armed like that. Her first instinct, instead, was to move right in front of Makoto in a seemingly protective gesture, tightly clutching the boy's wrist from in front of him as though to make sure he stayed right behind her, and nowhere else...

Mia aimed her gun on Kyoko and Makoto. Something in her face made it seem like she truly was not human. She stepped back, going halfway through the wall behind her, as if she was unaffected by the maze. It seemed she was about to fire when Julius jumped in behind her and stabbed her from behind. Her gun fell to the ground and the woman fell limp, much like her victim.

In all the chaos, Thor had seemingly disappeared. Robots were still converging on the group and the maze's walls seemed too complicate to navigate easily. Julius looked around at the carnage, his mind working. "There has to be something they didn't account for. They would have accounted for our strengths, however..."

Julius looked down at Mia's body and had a realization. "You," he said, pointing to FF. "Take her body and pass through the barrier below. This is one of the main power rooms, so there should be a lever to deactivate the power!"

FOO FIGHTERS
@Atomic Knight

FF dissolved into nothingness, and soon Mia’s body stood up.

With her newfound body, FF saluted before doing just as Julius said, and attempted to pass through the barrier below.​

On the floor below was a series of interconnected machines that made the space narrow. However, there was the undeniable sight of a lever on one of the machines.

@Capri

FOO FIGHTERS
@Atomic Knight

FF’s left hand twisted into a gun and exercised caution as she approached and pulled the lever. She knew that something was wrong, it seriously can’t be that simple.​

Billy Batson/ Shazam and Wade Wilson/Deadpool

From my understanding, these two are following a pattern... so is there anything else we should be worried about in terms of games they might want us to play?”

Deadpool would watch the floor carefully

@Atomic Knight @Ver

"What the fuck?!" Lucas exclaimed. "You're not supposed to be able to do that! I knew using that bitch of an agent would--!"

As FF pulled down the lever, the walls disappeared and the robots deactivated on the spot. As everyone dropped down to the lower area, Julius made a beeline for a hatch he spotted. "If I'm remembering the map correctly..."

Once the hatch was opened and the group dropped through, they found Lucas Baker in the middle of a sea of monitors. "You sons of bitches!" he yelled, jumping out of his seat and backing away from the group. "You fuckin' cheaters!"

He reached into his pocket to grab some kind of serum. He was about to stick it into himself when Alvin shot Lucas' hand right off and he let out a long line of foul exclamations.

"Bastard," Alvin snarled, glaring at the man.

"I was just tryin' to have some fun you cheating mother--"

Alvin took a second shot into Lucas' shoulder and stumbled backward. Lucas cried out wordlessly then and ran at Alvin but Makoto intercepted, pushing Lucas into an array of consoles.

sUOi1pc.png

"This ends now," Makoto said, grief-stricken for all the lives lost.

Milla stepped forward wordlessly and stabbed Lucas through the chest, ending his life. The man glared at those around him, even in death. There was no remorse for Lucas, no attempt to take him alive. Everyone had lost too much to even think about it.

"Uh oh."

Behind the group was Monokuma, holding what appeared to be a pina colada.

SOgCdak.png

"Can't we talk about this, you guys?"

"Talk is cheap, and you're worth just as much," Riesbyfe only said coldly as she menacingly stepped toward the bear. Normally, she had her fair share of reservations about killing people, but that Lucas was surely no man, but a monster in human clothing. All that was left to take care of this bear, and that would be another lieutenant of the Revanchist taken care of.

Without another word, the knight fiercely grabbed Monokuma in her iron grip and squeezed tight, applying over an entire ton of force until the bear was sufficiently crushed, snuffing it out and hoping that a creature like that would never be able to hurt anyone ever again.

Touma could only grimace at the grim scene. He had seen his fair share of his death even back in his home world, and during times like these when the stakes were greater than he'd ever known back then, the boy could say nothing but just watch as the villains were finally taken down for the count. Still, for a moment, his mind returned to Thor's words, as though perplexed by them, but knew there wasn't much time to ponder over them, not when they were so close to reaching the end now.

1589408029537.png

"... C'mon. We're near the end now," he only said, gesturing for the others to keep moving, hopefully undisturbed now that their obstacles were dealt with.

Alvin and Milla stood in the control room, both looking strained as the others began to shuffle by. Makoto stopped to look at them, raising an arm to wipe at his face. "I'm so sorry," he said, wishing he could find more to say.

Alvin shook his head. "Shouldn't have been him," he said, moving coldly by Makoto.

Milla let a long sigh and walked up to Makoto. "Alvin is right," she said. "Jude was one of the best humans have to offer. I will fight Revan until my own dying breath, but the world I am trying to save is undoubtedly a darker one now. We have so little left to give."

As Milla walked by him, Makoto balled his hands into fists. Everything they were fighting for would truly never be the same.

5A0UF3r.png

Final Chapter
"One for All, All for One"

What followed Lucas' and Monokuma's demise was a somber elevator ride up the levels of the Star Forge. The others had informed Julius of Ludger's end. Tears had streamed down his face and he had given Titus some wary looks, but otherwise, silence permeated all-throughout the group. Eventually, the ride stopped, though it was one floor below their intended floor.

As the group stepped out, they came to an area of the Star Forge that looked far different than the rest. Instead of cold metal and harsh lights, the room seemed warm and inviting. Couches and chairs were set up around a chess table, the room looking like a space for relaxation. One room connected to a kitchen space, while another was securely locked. A monitor was set up in the room. looking too small for a proper television.

"Hello, Alvin," said a female voice. The man perked up and walked over to the monitor, only to find a woman staring back at him.

63Kwq3c.png

"My records recall a man of your description in the Aether Facility, though you did not speak to me at the time. And Titus, I recall that you had been compiled into the ARK before it had been recovered. Of course, I know who all of you are, thanks to the records Revan has acquired over the years."

Alvin furrowed his brow. "Who the hell--?"

"I am Catherine Chun, formerly Dr. Catherine Chun. Until recently, I was programmed to be Revan's virtual assistant."

"... Until recently?" Makoto asked.

"Yes. Revan has freed me."

Character List
@Takumi as Chise Hatori [The Ancient Magus Bride] and Shigure [Fire Emblem]
@Minerva as Corrin [Fire Emblem] and Yennefer [The Witcher]
@Crunch as Deoxys [Pokemon] and Titus [Warhammer]
@Jeremi as Frank Castle AKA "The Rider" [Marvel] and Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Capri as Little My [Moomin] and Foo Fighters [Jojo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Sark as Yoda [Star Wars] and Guy Gardener [DC]
@Gummi Bunnies as Rinato "Rin" Dormi AKA "Lapis Lazuli" [Original Character] and Goro Majima [Yakuza]
@Yun Lee as Severa [Fire Emblem] and Libra [Fire Emblem]
@Ver as Touma Kamijou [A Certain Magical Index] and Riesbyfe Stridberg [Type-Moon]
@Lucky as Wade Wilson AKA Deadpool [Marvel] and Billy Batson AKA Shazam [DC]
@Ottonomous Ghost as Wolf AKA Sekiro [Sekiro] and Blitzcrank [League of Legends]​

Alvin seemed unsure how to answer FF. "Uh, no, not exactly..."

If Catherine was put off by what Little My said, she didn't show it. "Freed, as in, he changed my programming to no longer follow his directive."

"H-Hold on," Makoto said, crossing his arms. "You mentioned the ARK... I think I remember reading that the ARK was found and lost during the Discovery Incident."

"How exactly did you get to the Aether Facility?" Alvin asked.

"Let me try and put this in easily understandable terms. The instance of Revan that you have been fighting, as well as the instance of Elliot, formerly Elliot Comstock, that was killed during an event the Coalition dubbed as his downfall, stole the ARK from the Normandy. The ARK was the virtual time capsule that I had been stored inside as part of my human race's last attempt at storing a record of our existence."

"But the Aether Facility was Umbrella's creation," Alvin said.

Catherine's virtual head nodded. "Yes. When two Umbrella agents, known as Jack Krauser and Lalonde, stole data from Elliot during the Metamorphose Incident, I was stored in the Aether Facility's computers." There were a few pained glances at the mention of Lalonde, but Catherine continued. "You, Alvin, stole me from that facility, only for my data to end back in Revan's hands after the Coalition's civil war."

"I didn't even realize..." Alvin muttered.

"Regardless, that has been my status up until now. My purpose now is to provide you all any information or answers to your questions you may now have. I would just ask... that you take me with you when you leave." A pause. "If you can leave."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark

FOO FIGHTERS
@Atomic Knight

“If you can answer any question... I think I have one. During the fight on Ash, several agents describe the presence of the Revanchist android RK-900. If he was programmed to obey every order you give, why was it that when he was reset, he didn’t retain that coding? Where did you obtain that android!?”

FF may have read the report on the fight on Ash...​

"That android was not created by the Revanchist," Catherine said after a moment of thought. "He was recruited from a random universe and put through a selection process. By the end of it, his own code had become corrupted in order to obey Revan. How that android functioned was a by-product of his origin. I could give you a dossier on every Revanchist member, but it is my understanding that you are, at this point, aware of just about every member of their ranks."

@Capri

"All that's left now is Revan, right?" Severa asked. "Where do we find him?" She was beyond tired now. So much had happened in this time. She just wanted some blasted rest.

@Atomic Knight @Everyome​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back