Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 5967

"Oh gawwwwwwww I don't feel shooo gooooood..." Touma could only utter as the really dumb thing he just did came back to bite him in the ass. Not that he expected anything particularly good to happen even under the pretense of just giving Lucas his DNA, but just falling victim to being drugged was actually a new one really. Considering most of his enemies were usually magic users who favored a more direct approach especially. Right now, the lightweight of a boy could have sworn he was hallucinating little green men from Mars.

As a certain unknown force seemed to let him float through the air, relieving him of the burden of having to reach the end of the corridor, Touma -- similarly to Severa -- could do nothing but remain as he was. Even if he was in the right state of mind, it was likely there was little he could have done against the monsters that Julius took it upon himself to take on, unless they were similar to those Heartless creatures from before, but alas, it couldn't be helped.

@Yun Lee @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Capri @Left

View attachment 5968

"I'm fine, Sir Shigure. Nothing I haven't tanked before. Frankly, I'm more worried about you," Riesbyfe said almost sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head tiredly. At least they seemed to realize the illusion in some manner before it was unveiled to them, given their hesitation to keep fighting. It seemed that her hunch had paid off in the end. A wave of relief washed over a part of her with that, considering such a gamble could have resulted in her untimely death if certain factors worked against her favor, but considering she was against Sir Shigure, at least that part was in her favor.

That train of thought however caused a serious look to return to the knight's face, prompting the silver haired woman to rush into the central hall where everyone reunited. She knew how unruly the others in her group could be, so she had to know for sure...

When even Frank had to give pause, the woman knew her suspicions had to be confirmed, as the sight of Ludger's corpse caused her heart to drop.

View attachment 5970

"..." The woman gave a pointed glare toward Titus silently, the clear perpetrator, so to speak. She said nothing, even as the clenching of her metal gauntlet spoke more than her words could do justice, the woman unable to even acknowledge Little My during this gravitas.

Her brow quivered for a moment, before she turned away, ponytail flowing with her sharp movement as she could hardly even look at Titus, even if she knew it wasn't entirely his fault. Just a trick from the taunting, snickering bear in the air. She ground her teeth silently, remaining silent for a long moment, until braving to break it once more.

"... We need to keep moving. It's what he would have wanted."

@Crunch @Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Right

Libra smiled at Little My, only then noticing the mutilated corpse on the ground. "......" It was a gruesome sight, and to give that bear the satisfaction of claiming one of their own...it was wretched. Still... "There is no one to blame here but those who have trapped us in this game," the priest said finally. "We were deceived, used as unwitting puppet-masters. To blame one another for this tragedy is exactly what they want." That was all he would say on the matter, before kneeling down by the body and saying a prayer for Ludger. "If any of you sustained injuries...allow me to heal you. Then it is as Riesbyfe says. We must move forward."

@Ver @Crunch @Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Right

❝ Ugh, c'mon you ditzy ass Witch... ❞ Majima was not prepared to be helping Lapis out like this, but well, he didn't have a choice with monsters on their ass. He just followed everybody's lead, helping Kyoko guide the drugged Witch of Miracles.

❝ Hehehe... you only got one eye instead of miss two eyes right there... ❞ Lapis slurred with a dazed laugh.

❝ If it ain't for that stupid contract, I would DEFINITELY leave you behind to be monster bait. ❞

❝ Why's no one laughing with meeee... ❞

@Yun Lee @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Ver @Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Capri
@Left

LITTLE MY
@Ver @Crunch @Jeremi @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Right

Little My saw the body of Ludger, and immediately ran onto Ries's shoulder.

She was reminded of Hope, and of Mom Lalonde. Ludger was just like them. She knows that he's somewhere happier with his friends, but she couldn't help but think...

That could have been the long-haired guy, I could have been responsible for his demise.

"Let's just get a move on, already! The main guy is up ahead somewhere!"

Wade Wilson/Deadpool

" Well, at least all of us made it to the other side of the room,"
he replied as he was dragged by Julius's charging as well, getting out his sword and go to attack the monsters as well.

@Yun Lee @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Ver @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Left

Billy Batson/ Shazam

Billy stared as the monster turned into Jude and his brain raced in a million different directions. But two words kept running through his head. Not again. This was just as bad as.... Not again. He saw the body of Ludger. Not Again. His breathing would get more haggered. Not again. It might be a wise idea to as Billy what was wrong or get him to snap out of whatever was happening. Not again. Ludger was dead by a friend's hand. There was a laugh. Not again. ... like Kate and Loa. Not again. Not again. ….

@Capri @Yun Lee @Ver @Takumi @Jeremi @Crrunch

Last edited:
View attachment 5967

"Oh gawwwwwwww I don't feel shooo gooooood..." Touma could only utter as the really dumb thing he just did came back to bite him in the ass. Not that he expected anything particularly good to happen even under the pretense of just giving Lucas his DNA, but just falling victim to being drugged was actually a new one really. Considering most of his enemies were usually magic users who favored a more direct approach especially. Right now, the lightweight of a boy could have sworn he was hallucinating little green men from Mars.

As a certain unknown force seemed to let him float through the air, relieving him of the burden of having to reach the end of the corridor, Touma -- similarly to Severa -- could do nothing but remain as he was. Even if he was in the right state of mind, it was likely there was little he could have done against the monsters that Julius took it upon himself to take on, unless they were similar to those Heartless creatures from before, but alas, it couldn't be helped.

@Yun Lee @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Capri @Left

View attachment 5968

"I'm fine, Sir Shigure. Nothing I haven't tanked before. Frankly, I'm more worried about you," Riesbyfe said almost sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head tiredly. At least they seemed to realize the illusion in some manner before it was unveiled to them, given their hesitation to keep fighting. It seemed that her hunch had paid off in the end. A wave of relief washed over a part of her with that, considering such a gamble could have resulted in her untimely death if certain factors worked against her favor, but considering she was against Sir Shigure, at least that part was in her favor.

That train of thought however caused a serious look to return to the knight's face, prompting the silver haired woman to rush into the central hall where everyone reunited. She knew how unruly the others in her group could be, so she had to know for sure...

When even Frank had to give pause, the woman knew her suspicions had to be confirmed, as the sight of Ludger's corpse caused her heart to drop.

View attachment 5970

"..." The woman gave a pointed glare toward Titus silently, the clear perpetrator, so to speak. She said nothing, even as the clenching of her metal gauntlet spoke more than her words could do justice, the woman unable to even acknowledge Little My during this gravitas.

Her brow quivered for a moment, before she turned away, ponytail flowing with her sharp movement as she could hardly even look at Titus, even if she knew it wasn't entirely his fault. Just a trick from the taunting, snickering bear in the air. She ground her teeth silently, remaining silent for a long moment, until braving to break it once more.

"... We need to keep moving. It's what he would have wanted."

@Crunch @Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Right

tumblr_p5g7kpOSHS1tbqin0o3_100.jpg

"You hit hard, possibly worse than the Faceless of my world, however I think the worst I'll have is only bruising." Shigure replied a bit sheepishly in his attempt to sooth her bout of concern.

Once everyone met up, the mood in the air felt subdued. He took a glance at Ludger's body, but couldn't look anymore after. Closing his eyes with a heavy sense of sadness, despite not knowing the man other than the cause he fought for in regards to the greater multiverse.

Even so, death was never easy. They lost much already, and they couldn't just stand there any longer than necessary.

57b90999ffdc20ec85d7d6238d43f567538feb93.jpg

"..." While Libra was right, the mere thought of any of the others meeting a similar fate nearly made him sick.

Wade Wilson/Deadpool

" Well, at least all of us made it to the other side of the room,"
he replied as he was dragged by Julius's charging as well, getting out his sword and go to attack the monsters as well.

@Yun Lee @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Ver @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Left

Billy Batson/ Shazam

Billy stared as the monster turned into Jude and his brain raced in a million different directions. But two words kept running through his head. Not again. This was just as bad as.... Not again. He saw the body of Ludger. Not Again. His breathing would get more haggered. Not again. It might be a wise idea to as Billy what was wrong or get him to snap out of whatever was happening. Not again. Ludger was dead by a friend's hand. There was a laugh. Not again. ... like Kate and Loa. Not again. Not again. ….

@Capri @Yun Lee @Ver @Takumi @Jeremi @Crrunch

"Hey, look to me and breath. In, and out. Slowly." Shigure spoke, moving to block Billy's view of Ludger without getting into his space. He didn't know if it would work at all, but it was worth a shot. Hopefully someone more experienced could take over.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Ver @Crunch @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Capri @Right

Everyone had made it into the next room as Julius continued to hold the monsters off. Perhaps due to his addled state, the man was fighting with a vicious force, even as everyone was safe. The man grunted and took a hold of Wade, only to throw him over the threshold as well. The door into the monster hallway began to close and Makoto made a run to hold the door open.

"Julius--!" Makoto managed to say, reaching the doors just as they closed. There was no going back.

Makoto turned to face the group, seeing they were just in yet another lab. He closed his eyes and shook his head sadly. Lucas truly was a monster.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Left

Once it became apparent what happened to Ludger, Jude let out a shuddering gasp. Monokuma had managed to take someone away from them. He reached out to grasp Billy's shoulder alongside Shigure, as it quickly seemed that Billy was breaking down at the sight. "Hey... Hey, you need to get a hold of yourself."

At the group's insistence on leaving, Alvin shook his head. "No," he said. "Why do we have to do this? Play by their game? In fact, what is the point of this...? There are easier ways to kill us than these... games!"

m9LoLNH.png

The man sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Damn it. Revan's played us all from day one. Powerful, careful, methodical... A guy like him putting those two chuckle heads in charge of some damn murder obstacle course as a form of security? It makes no sense!"

Jude, still with a hand on Billy, turned his head slightly toward Alvin. "It makes sense if... if Revan doesn't really see us as a threat. There's no denying that Lucas and Monokuma have the potential for real harm, but letting them put us through this... it only makes sense if Revan didn't really care about us at all."

"Then...!" Alvin pounded a fist into his palm. "Then that bastard is just too confident! And we can use that!"

Jude didn't seem convinced. "Alvin, I don't know if that's the case. All of this... I think we might be in for the worst."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Lucky @Right

Wade Wilson/Deadpool

" No new best friieennnndddd!!!!"
Wade exclaimed as he was throw across the room and sent into the next room. " Well, it looks like Lucas likes labs. Maybe he was made in one. So, I guess, there's some sort of puzzle we can find here," he said, looking around the room.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Left

Billy Batson/ Shazam

Billy would look over at him, breathing in and out. But for a moment, he was almost back there. Almost back on the island where he had lived for five years, where he was given a choice... compartmentalize. That was the past, not the present, he was here now. "Shazam," Billy would say, going back to his normal human form. It was better to be himself here.

"
It does make sense to me. This is less about physically killing, as most as psychologically killing it. An enemy with a broken mind is a lot less dangerous than one who has his full facilities available to them. He's hoping that Lucas and Monokuma will hurt us so much that we will emerge so unchanged. I have seen- no- that is the wrong word, I've experienced something like this before. I was taken to an island and a man trapped me and maybe thirty one others. It was a fight to the death, where the only person you could trust was yourself. I tried to kill myself- but instead, I found myself my toy, a prisoner of my own mind. The greatest strength he had was that he made me not trust myself, I still don't. The mind is an incredibly delicate, but once it is hurt, it's the hardest to heal. That's what he doing here, he's making us so we don't trust our own eyes....." he trailed off, repressing the one thing he didn't want to say. That he had killed someone before he tried to off himself. ' At least in my opinion."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Right

As Wade examined the room, he would find that the room did not seem to contain the same kind of puzzles as before. However, there was one peculiar locker. As Makoto opened it, a woman spilled out, almost toppling him over.

"Woah!" Makoto said, managing to hold the girl in his arms.

ktZwtbe.png

She did not appear to look familiar.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Left

Jude honestly had very little to say toward Billy's speech. He crossed his arms, thinking hard on the matter.

Alvin stared at Billy for a moment before sighing. "Right. Heard about that. The Coalition hadn't been able to get to that until it was far too late, huh..." With this in mind, Alvin seemed pretty deflated. He nodded to the exit. "Let's... just go."

The group entered into a narrow hallway, much like the one they had traversed before. It didn't take long before they came to a new room and this one bore a peculiar sight. In the middle, a woman was strapped to some kind of device. Electrical currents held her suspended in the air and she appeared to be passed out.

"Hold on... that's the Great Spirit, Celsius," Alvin said.

"We gotta get her down!" Jude cried, running over to a console next tot he device. "How do I...?"

❝ Aw fucking hell, don't tell me the sick fuck's been keeping drugged up people like this woman all over the place... ❞ Majima cursed upon seeing that there was an unfamiliar woman who was practically unconscious. He already had his hands full with carrying Lapis around, given that the Witch was unable to walk straight with the drugging affecting her.

❝ I ain't carrying anyone else, but er... is it fine to take the sleeping beauty there with us? Maybe ask her a few questions and shit? ❞ The yakuza patriarch grumbled. He wasn't too good at this, silently hoping that Lapis would snap out of it right about now. She was a whole lot better at this than him.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Atomic Knight
@Left

As Wade examined the room, he would find that the room did not seem to contain the same kind of puzzles as before. However, there was one peculiar locker. As Makoto opened it, a woman spilled out, almost toppling him over.

"Woah!" Makoto said, managing to hold the girl in his arms.

ktZwtbe.png

She did not appear to look familiar.

Jude honestly had very little to say toward Billy's speech. He crossed his arms, thinking hard on the matter.

Alvin stared at Billy for a moment before sighing. "Right. Heard about that. The Coalition hadn't been able to get to that until it was far too late, huh..." With this in mind, Alvin seemed pretty deflated. He nodded to the exit. "Let's... just go."

The group entered into a narrow hallway, much like the one they had traversed before. It didn't take long before they came to a new room and this one bore a peculiar sight. In the middle, a woman was strapped to some kind of device. Electrical currents held her suspended in the air and she appeared to be passed out.

"Hold on... that's the Great Spirit, Celsius," Alvin said.

"We gotta get her down!" Jude cried, running over to a console next tot he device. "How do I...?"

Bayonetta was still leaning towards the wall to get her bearings, though she was starting to feel like whatever poison she got was starting to lift. She was in no rush to get up just yet though.

"Hold on, kid," Frank called out to Jude. "Call me crazy, and you probably could call me that but that's beside the point, but this smells like a trap that bear's cooked up where we're either going to kill the girl. Or she's pumped up with roids and she'll kill us. Let's just look around before steppin' into any traps. Alright? Ha! 'Beartrap', so funny." The Cosmic Ghost Rider suddenly seemed very lucid from how he usually was. Instead of checking the console or the girl he made a sweep of the room to see if there was something of interest to be found.

The drugging effects began to lessen, though there were still some lingering haze and numbness.

The woman fluttered awake, apparently alive, and leaned against Makoto. She looked around at the others, blinking wearily. "Where did... Lucas...?"

"Lucas has trapped us these laboratories," Byakuya said, cutting to the chase.

"Hm... Mm..." The woman seemed to be trying focus. "I'm... Mia. I was working here... with Lucas."

"Even if it's a trap, are we supposed to just leave her here?" Jude asked, his hands gripping into fists. The door to keep moving was closed for the moment. leaving only the console by the captured Great Spirit anything of note.

The drugging effects began to lessen, though there were still some lingering haze and numbness.

The woman fluttered awake, apparently alive, and leaned against Makoto. She looked around at the others, blinking wearily. "Where did... Lucas...?"

"Lucas has trapped us these laboratories," Byakuya said, cutting to the chase.

"Hm... Mm..." The woman seemed to be trying focus. "I'm... Mia. I was working here... with Lucas."

"Even if it's a trap, are we supposed to just leave her here?" Jude asked, his hands gripping into fists. The door to keep moving was closed for the moment. leaving only the console by the captured Great Spirit anything of note.

"Then does that mean," Bayonetta got to her feet and sauntered/stumble her way closer. "You're friend or foe?"

"No," Frank replied pushing Jude away from the console. "It means you stay back and let daddy Ghost Rider do his job." The Cosmic Ghost Rider looked over the console to see if he could figure it out. If he was the one to get the Great Spirit killed well...what's another to the death count?

LITTLE MY
@Ver @Right (I’m Too Lazy To Tag)

“Hey, Ries! Isn’t that the person the weird guy in the cape stole?”

Little My’s eyes inspected Celsius. She didn’t know her name, but she knew about what happened in that town, when Dhaos stole the spirit away.​

"I don't... want to be here anymore..." Mia said, sounding a bit too exhausted to say much more.

"She might not have been working for Revan of her own free will," Makoto said, sounding a bit hopeful.

"We'll have to keep an eye on her," Byakuya said, leaving to check more of the room out alongside Wade. After a few moments, he examined the locker Mia had been in a second time over. "I believe this locker is obscuring something. Move it."

"I've seen something like this before," Alvin said, moving in beside Frank. He gave the man instructions on how to operate the console and, presumably, free the Great Spirit.

@Jeremi @Right

"I don't... want to be here anymore..." Mia said, sounding a bit too exhausted to say much more.

"She might not have been working for Revan of her own free will," Makoto said, sounding a bit hopeful.

"We'll have to keep an eye on her," Byakuya said, leaving to check more of the room out alongside Wade. After a few moments, he examined the locker Mia had been in a second time over. "I believe this locker is obscuring something. Move it."

"I've seen something like this before," Alvin said, moving in beside Frank. He gave the man instructions on how to operate the console and, presumably, free the Great Spirit.

@Jeremi @Right

Frank did as he was told...albeit with some complaints. "You don't have to baby me! I'm one million years old ya know? I know how these things work!"

@Atomic Knight @Right

Once the locker was removed, it revealed a door beyond. Mia mumbled something but otherwise said nothing as Makoto helped support her. As the group came into the next area, they found a long, crisp white hall that came to another door. Beyond this door was a large open chamber, looking like the usual architecture of the Star Forge.

Once the console was accessed, it released the Great Spirit, who fell into Jude's arms. He held on to the unconscious spirit as the door to the next area opened.

"No traps yet..." Alvin said cautiously as the group moved on to the next area. Beyond was a large area.

8aKNkB6.jpg

The two groups met here, where they had to explain to each other what happened to Ludger and Julius. Jude explained they had to leave Milla behind.

"Not Ludger," Makoto said, feeling a great pain growing in his chest. "He was one of our strongest..."

"It was the bear's fault," Alvin clarified. He was no friend of Titus', but they had no time to worry about who was to blame. After a moment, Makoto nodded, agreeing with Alvin.

There was only one path ahead now, leading a circular chamber. It seemed to be empty, until Alvin walked forward and stepped into an invisible wall. It glowed blue as he impacted it and shocked him.

"What the hell?" Alvin asked. After examining the walls for a moment, it seemed this entire chamber was an invisible maze.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies

View attachment 6031

"W-Whoa..." Touma could only murmur as he came face to face with the large, open area of the Star Forge. Even beyond all the crazy things the boy had seen from just his home world alone, he found himself taken aback by the spaceship's internal architecture. Moments like these really put into perspective just how small one person like him was in such a big vessel. The closest to any spaceship Touma had ever been in was probably the Star of Bethlehem, and even that surely paled in comparison to this thing.

... But of course, there was no time to gawk around, certainly not with everything at stake, and with the woman named Mia not looking so hot right about now.

As they all reached the crossroads that united both of the groups back together, Riesbyfe gave a nod of acknowledgement toward the other group, letting the likes of Alvin and Jude reconvene with each other, explaining the presence of the unfamiliar Mia, and conversely, the new presence of Celsius. The Holy Knight didn't like to think of it like so, but the way these two were, they were almost like dead weight to put it harshly, but they couldn't very well traverse back to where they had come from. The Enterprise was likely long gone by now, and they had come this far after all. The silver-haired woman could only give a soft breath as they proceeded, letting Little My tag along as usual.

Once they all reached their next obstacle however, Touma and Riesbyfe looked around, attempting to ascertain the trick to the maze they found themselves in.

View attachment 6032

"I don't imagine anyone would be willing to take a step off this platform to see if we're dealing with invisible paths here?" The woman uttered morbidly, even to her own surprise, but nothing could be discounted at this rate.

"Better that than empty spaces in the walls that we'd have to squeeze through," Touma said, scratching his head idly.

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Capri @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Takumi @Crunch @Minerva @Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back