Status
Not open for further replies.
Severa bent forward, hand on her knees as she caught her breath. This place was the WORST! If this Great Spirit died too after all this, she was going to be furious. Getting up she looked aroumd. A pretty large group, and luckily since someone wasn't around to make a decision for them all they could take some time to think.

"You probably missed it while you were...wherever you were," she said to Austin. "But someone walked right into danger back in a park over here, and we all paid for it. Whatever is is we do has to be smart."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jackythejack @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Crimson Spartan @Donder172 @Lucky @Space_Candy @HealThyWounds @MelodyMeister

“Damn, I always miss the exciting moments when I go to the loo,” Austin said with a sigh before quickly snapping out of it. “Either way, going in through the windows or some backdoor would work the best, I reckon.”

"Joder... Look at this place. It's still.. working?" Alonso was confused, shaking his head slightly in disbelief. "I thought I was guessing but it's still working... which could mean that there might be someone here still.. We should be careful." Alonso once again unsheathed his rapier, and walked forward albeit quietly. "My squadron of Tercios were scouts. Those of us who are more nimble, we should go deeper and scout ahead." Alonso tipped his hat upwards and brushed the brim of it in quiet determination.

@Crimson Spartan @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172

The hallway disappeared, leaving the two respective groups back in the grim atmosphere of Silent Earth.

The group outside the factories were looking up at a structure of dark, rusted metal. Numerous pipes lined the structure, emitting smoke and steam. From where the group stood, there was a large metal shutter and a smaller metal door was next to it. The two ends of the road by the factory went off to buildings in the distance.

Ludger examined the dreamstone Schala gave him before pocketing it. "Not much of a choice now," he said, mostly to himself. Then, into the commlink, he sighed. "I didn't see anyone fall, thankfully. We're safe on the factory side, at least for now." He wanted to speak to somone from the Coalition, but for the most part, the signal was either too weak or everyone was too busy for that to be possible.

He waited for everyone to get their bearings and finish their quips. "How do you all think we should approach this? Just walk right in?"

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172

The submerged building group stood a bit away from the structure itself, in a small clearing of what remained of a park.

The building loomed in the distance. It evidently once had pristine white walls, but now it was marred with filth and coruption. There seemed to be activity near the front of the building.

@York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Sark @Crow @Takumi @Krieg @Josh @Glostechk @Alex Azure @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Yun Lee

"This place looks like crap." Frank looked over to building away from them. "You'd think being in an ocean would keep it clean but no such luck huh?" Not waiting on anyone else he started to make his way towards the building. "Seems like there's some people outside so I'm just going to go and say hi."

@York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Sark @Crow @Takumi @Krieg @Josh @Glostechk @Alex Azure @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Yun Lee

The hallway disappeared, leaving the two respective groups back in the grim atmosphere of Silent Earth.

The group outside the factories were looking up at a structure of dark, rusted metal. Numerous pipes lined the structure, emitting smoke and steam. From where the group stood, there was a large metal shutter and a smaller metal door was next to it. The two ends of the road by the factory went off to buildings in the distance.

Ludger examined the dreamstone Schala gave him before pocketing it. "Not much of a choice now," he said, mostly to himself. Then, into the commlink, he sighed. "I didn't see anyone fall, thankfully. We're safe on the factory side, at least for now." He wanted to speak to somone from the Coalition, but for the most part, the signal was either too weak or everyone was too busy for that to be possible.

He waited for everyone to get their bearings and finish their quips. "How do you all think we should approach this? Just walk right in?"

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172

The submerged building group stood a bit away from the structure itself, in a small clearing of what remained of a park.

The building loomed in the distance. It evidently once had pristine white walls, but now it was marred with filth and coruption. There seemed to be activity near the front of the building.

Severa bent forward, hand on her knees as she caught her breath. This place was the WORST! If this Great Spirit died too after all this, she was going to be furious. Getting up she looked aroumd. A pretty large group, and luckily since someone wasn't around to make a decision for them all they could take some time to think.

"You probably missed it while you were...wherever you were," she said to Austin. "But someone walked right into danger back in a park over here, and we all paid for it. Whatever is is we do has to be smart."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jackythejack @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Crimson Spartan @Donder172 @Lucky @Space_Candy @HealThyWounds @MelodyMeister

“Damn, I always miss the exciting moments when I go to the loo,” Austin said with a sigh before quickly snapping out of it. “Either way, going in through the windows or some backdoor would work the best, I reckon.”

"It'd likely be best not to go off on our own right now, but with a group this big if we end up splitting up having small groups would be ideal." Shigure spoke up, though he didn't like the idea of splitting up in such a place-Selena(?) said so herself earlier.

When Austin brought up going through a back door or window, the Pegasus Knight took another look at the building. There was something going on at the front of it, so he could see why a back enterance would be considered, however...

Lodestar smacked the emblem on his chest, assuming a different form.

latest

"Ampfibian. OK guys, let's discuss it later, but now, let's be subtle..."

Ampfibian decides to touch the water first, seeing if it was safe to swim in. If it was, he would immediately dip himself in it before swimming towards the supposed activity.

@York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Atomic Knight @SubmergedBuilding​

"Besides, it seems like some others have a different approach." He spoke up, as Ben then Castle went ahead.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @York @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Kreig @Josh @Glostechk @Alex Azure @Ottonomous Ghost @Jackythejack @Ver @Submerged Building

Meanwhile Frank was driving towards the location.

UbzBc9A.png

"What's taking those guys so long..."

And that was when his cosmic bike hit a solid wall in mid air. "Oh, that's why!" Sheepishly he returned back to the group. "So uh, the submerged wreckage huh?"
Will caught whoever she could and helped them get back on their feet before breaking through the enclosing wall with an Aether fueled kick and taking off towards the sumberged ruins.

They had wasted enough time fooling around with monsters and hallways. The Great Spirit could be in danger, and Will was in no hurry to find him only to see that they were far too late.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @Submerged Ruins
Lodestar hovered towards the Submerged Building area after all this, then tuned in to his commlink.

bGTxS1e.jpg

"This is Ben Tennyson here. Is everyone accounted for?"

He lists everyone who landed on his side.

"How about you guys at the factory? Anyone missing from our... totaled roster?"

@Ver @Atomic Knight (via commlink)

@Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @York @Hahli Nuva @Atomic Knight @SubmergedBuilding​
"Agreed. That was a terrible phrasing." Meceliss said before raising an eyebrow at the last part of the sentence. "If you're going to wait for a groundquake, be my guest. But we shouldn't be waiting for that."
"Will here. I'm going to the Submerged Ruins. Maybe now that the ground literally fell out from under our feet we can finally get our asses in gear. I can monitor everyone's vital signs with The Heart."

The Keeper flew over to the ruins, landing on a ledge and waiting for the rest of her party. Finally, now that they had been forced into action besides walking aimlessley, they could find the spirit and stop whatever spirit or mage sent them here.

@Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @York @Atomic Knight @SubmergedBuilding
Lodestar looks as Will flies over and beyond, and after she leaves, he twists his disembodied floating head to look to his other allies - Schala, Ren, the Cosmic Ghost Rider and the many-coloured Guy Gardner.

SYCuQp4.jpg

"Should we talk about it? You know, elephant in the room and all that. It's the furthest thing from polite, but 'far from polite' will be an understatement to what'll happen if we ignore it."

@York @Kaykay @Jeremi @Sark

Lodestar smacked the emblem on his chest, assuming a different form.

latest

"Ampfibian. OK guys, let's discuss it later, but now, let's be subtle..."

Ampfibian decides to touch the water first, seeing if it was safe to swim in. If it was, he would immediately dip himself in it before swimming towards the supposed activity.

@York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Atomic Knight @SubmergedBuilding​
"This place looks like crap." Frank looked over to building away from them. "You'd think being in an ocean would keep it clean but no such luck huh?" Not waiting on anyone else he started to make his way towards the building. "Seems like there's some people outside so I'm just going to go and say hi."

"It'd likely be best not to go off on our own right now, but with a group this big if we end up splitting up having small groups would be ideal." Shigure spoke up, though he didn't like the idea of splitting up in such a place-Selena(?) said so herself earlier.

When Austin brought up going through a back door or window, the Pegasus Knight took another look at the building. There was something going on at the front of it, so he could see why a back enterance would be considered, however...

"Besides, it seems like some others have a different approach." He spoke up, as Ben then Castle went ahead.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @York @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Kreig @Josh @Glostechk @Alex Azure @Ottonomous Ghost @Jackythejack @Ver @Submerged Building
Schala Zeal
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Sark @Crow @Takumi @Krieg @Josh @Glostechk @Alex Azure @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Yun Lee

Schala swallowed a little as Will seemed a little worked up, eyeing Ben as he commented on a potential problem that might arise out of this. An elephant in the room so to speak.

Giving Will a carefull glance, she eventually smiled sadly.

"It's like Touma said. We'll have to put faith in each other that we won't take unneccessary risks." She said, then there was a pause as she thought about this a little further.

"But if something goes wrong. I'll try my best to make it right. That's what I'm here for, after all." She added, seeming quite determined as she spoke.

Arriving at the structure, she silently mirrored Frank's thoughts on just how filthy it was despite it being submerged, but chose to try and stay on the 'bright' side of things despite the situation.

"Sometimes, even a pristine place can be mired with corruption." She said softly.

Her mind drifted back to the Ocean Palace, a place that seemed pristine, yet oppressing. The last structure the Kingdom of Zeal would ever build, before it came to its end.

The hunger for power her mother, and perhaps much of her people had would ultimately become their undoing.

It was then that she too saw the movement at the front of the palace, deciding to touch the water with one of her feet carefully. Assuming it was safe, for her and the others to actually swim through it, she would begin to head towards the activity too, trying to keep as low of a profile as she could.

Her attention also occasionally drifted to what Will was doing, trying to make sure their group stayed together, and for the most part, acted together.​

"I suggest we scout the outside first and see if we can get a glimpse into the building first. Perhaps we can find alternative points of entrance and further intel on what we may find inside." Meceliss suggested.

"Joder... Look at this place. It's still.. working?" Alonso was confused, shaking his head slightly in disbelief. "I thought I was guessing but it's still working... which could mean that there might be someone here still.. We should be careful." Alonso once again unsheathed his rapier, and walked forward albeit quietly. "My squadron of Tercios were scouts. Those of us who are more nimble, we should go deeper and scout ahead." Alonso tipped his hat upwards and brushed the brim of it in quiet determination.
"I somewhat used to be a scout back on Coruscant. Though that was long ago, and not in the military, unfortunately. Though I can assist with scouting since I have a somewhat different sight as well."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jackythejack @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Crimson Spartan @Lucky @Space_Candy@HealThyWounds @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee

Kitty rolled her eyes, as SOMEONE suggested just barging into the factory without knowing what's inside. From her experience, barging in had a fairly high chance of everyone coming out alive, success rate? Not so much. Barging in was plan number 1 for Kitty, just get in, beat up as many baddies as she can before she came out as the beaten on. And then there would come the overly complicated plan to sneak it and all, which usually had a far higher chance to suceed.

However, they had no time for plan As and plan Bs. Crossing her arms, Kitty took a deep sigh in, overhearing the white noise that was her comrades discussing things.

"Go ahead, Mr Powers. Most spies I've met are professionals with the stealth. You...actually remind me a lot of someone, actually. Except you're an old man's who still a ladykiller. But anyways, what I'm saying is, go."

Kitty wasn't sure if she wanted Austin Powers to go because he was sure to be good at his job, because he annoyed her, or if it was because he reminded her too much of someone she knew. Maybe it was all of the above. Kitty frowned, trying to not remind herself of another bowtied spy.

"From my history, you're better off not having me sneak around. However, I'm a seer, so if you all need me to, I'll try and get some information about the interior of the factory. Don't distract me too much, or I'm going to get something wrong. But do give me suggestions."

With that, Kitty clasped her hands together in prayer position, dropped her gem back in her pockets, and mumbled something. She was trying to conjure a vision of the interior of the inside, or at least, try and get a feeling of if there was anything in there that had been disturbed. Like if something was in there doing stuff, for example.

@Atomic Knight @Jackythejack @Crimson Spartan @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172 @HealThyWounds @Factory​

Schala and Ampfibian would find nothing particularly wrong with the water, though as a few of the group moved closer to the front of the building, they would hear voices. Many voices. Almost like a small army's worth. There was also quite a bit of wreckage around, with rises in the earth. And debris laying all about. Had this building not been here originally?

@Crow @Jeremi @York@Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Building​

Schala and Ampfibian would find nothing particularly wrong with the water, though as a few of the group moved closer to the front of the building, they would hear voices. Many voices. Almost like a small army's worth. There was also quite a bit of wreckage around, with rises in the earth. And debris laying all about. Had this building not been here originally?

@Crow @Jeremi @York@Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Building​

"As quiet as possible, everyone, as quiet as possible."

Ampfibian used his flexibility to swim and stealth about, undetected. As he neared, he prepared to use his intangibility to hide in places where any suspecting member of the supposed army would not think to look, sensing them via their electrical currents and synapses.

"Hmmmm... what if..."

As he closed in, he decides to check if the Omnitrix registered members of the army as an unidentified species.

@Crow @Jeremi @York @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Building​

“Alright, everyone, since I’m the Spy here I think it’s about time that I actually go ahead and do my job, thank you. Now, if anyone wants to join in, don’t feel afraid to do so.”

With that being said, Austin began to move around to the side of the building to see if there are any doors that he can go through, or just anything that he should take interest in. Just for...safety concerns, he took the moment to bring out his pistol, which was admittedly comically small looking in his hand.

Ludger nodded with the assessment to do some scouting and Eleanor agreed to join them. Going around the building offered little in the way of anything useful, at least at first. This particular building was quite large and had multiple entrances, but most were sealed or blocked with wreckage. Some old abandoned cars sat silently in the parking lot. "I wonder if we could climb to find a window or... something," Elanor mused.

The vision Kitty conjured was hard to discern. A black filth, probably more metaphorical than literal, obscured what could be gleaned. At the very least, there was activity inside, and a peculiar image of the same cloaked individua; the group had seen a vision of back in the park.

Being rather small and nimble (and really not trusting these people to not get themselves killed), Severa had reluctantly followed along for the scouting mission. "Climbing into what, the factory or the cars?" Though she did get a bit of an idea... "Hey, are there any openings to the factory higher up? What if we brought cars over there and used the to get some height? Even if abandoned wheels should work, right?"

@Atomic Knight @Jackythejack @Factory

---

Ben would find that there seemed to be no inorganic readings...though he would find that two soldiers in particular were headed their way. Everyone would be able to hear that they seemed to be lost in conversation.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Building​

“I’m not quite sure all those cars are in working condition, love,” Austin said as he walked over to one of the vehicles and lightly kicked the driver side door. “Looks like they’ve been left to rot here for ages.”

@Yun Lee

Ben would find that there seemed to be no inorganic readings...though he would find that two soldiers in particular were headed their way. Everyone would be able to hear that they seemed to be lost in conversation.

Ampfibian communed to his allies.

"Hide..."

Ampfibian would continue to hide via his intangibility as the soldiers approached, keen on hearing what they they had to say and on standby for ambush.

He wanted them in a spot where it would not be easy to get backup...

Once he had heard what they had to say and once they were where he wanted them to be - out of sight of other soldiers - Ampfibian would wrap his watery tentacles around the two soldiers, and using his intangibility and lack of bone structure to infiltrate to their armour's defenses, he would start by covering their mouths so that they would not scream.

That was when his face popped up in front of them.

"Boo."

Immediately after, the alien jellyfish would release an electric shock upon them to knock them unconscious!

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Building​

Last edited:
Ludger nodded with the assessment to do some scouting and Eleanor agreed to join them. Going around the building offered little in the way of anything useful, at least at first. This particular building was quite large and had multiple entrances, but most were sealed or blocked with wreckage. Some old abandoned cars sat silently in the parking lot. "I wonder if we could climb to find a window or... something," Elanor mused.

The vision Kitty conjured was hard to discern. A black filth, probably more metaphorical than literal, obscured what could be gleaned. At the very least, there was activity inside, and a peculiar image of the same cloaked individua; the group had seen a vision of back in the park.

Being rather small and nimble (and really not trusting these people to not get themselves killed), Severa had reluctantly followed along for the scouting mission. "Climbing into what, the factory or the cars?" Though she did get a bit of an idea... "Hey, are there any openings to the factory higher up? What if we brought cars over there and used the to get some height? Even if abandoned wheels should work, right?"

---

Deoxys craned its head up to look at the factory's upper layers. They were certainly out of reach for most in the party at this moment, and it looked to be a rough climb to reach one of the windows that may be situated up there. Deoxys didn't deliberate on it much as it was already flying. The simple solution required no deliberation - only action.

"Wait here."

The hovering Pokemon began to ascend towards the unreachable upper level of the factory complex, searching for a window or any opening that Deoxys itself would be able to fit through. As it approached the baleful rusted structure, an uneasy feeling shook its core. Amidst the 'static' of its psychic senses, there lies an evil presence behind these ruined walls. Deoxys had instincts to back away and find another way inside, but it persevered in its search.

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172 @Factory​

Ampfibian communed to his allies.

"Hide..."

Ampfibian would continue to hide via his intangibility as the soldiers approached, keen on hearing what they they had to say and on standby for ambush.

He wanted them in a spot where it would not be easy to get backup...

Once he had heard what they had to say and once they were where he wanted them to be - out of sight of other soldiers - Ampfibian would wrap his watery tentacles around the two soldiers, and using his intangibility and lack of bone structure to infiltrate to their armour's defenses, he would start by covering their mouths so that they would not scream.

That was when his face popped up in front of them.

"Boo."

Immediately after, the alien jellyfish would release an electric shock upon them to knock them unconscious!

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Building​

"What am I? 12? You hide!"
Frank just casually slid to the side a bit, if these soldiers were stupid enough to let this kid get the drop on him he was going to have a front seat to it.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Building

---

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Building

Deoxys craned its head up to look at the factory's upper layers. They were certainly out of reach for most in the party at this moment, and it looked to be a rough climb to reach one of the windows that may be situated up there. Deoxys didn't deliberate on it much as it was already flying. The simple solution required no deliberation - only action.

"Wait here."

The hovering Pokemon began to ascend towards the unreachable upper level of the factory complex, searching for a window or any opening that Deoxys itself would be able to fit through. As it approached the baleful rusted structure, an uneasy feeling shook its core. Amidst the 'static' of its psychic senses, there lies an evil presence behind these ruined walls. Deoxys had instincts to back away and find another way inside, but it persevered in its search.

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172 @Factory

"Maybe there's something we can do..." The Wolfskin suggested to Corrin before he started following Severa.

zqOhPXI.png

"I think I can move those in my beast form..." Keaton suddenly spoke up upon hearing what Severa had to say. He had also decided to go along with the scouting after all how hard could that be...? He was a great hunter so it shouldn't be that different......right.? Either way he decided he would wait and see what Dexoys was up to before acting on any possible plans.

@HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172 @FactoryFolks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back