Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Ibuki! "I know her!" Mika exclaimed. "We worked together with Ms Kanzuki! It's a pleasure to meet you, Makoto! I bet we're going to have a lot of fun working together!"

Mika could instantly tell she was dealing with another ninja. "I love your outfit!" She exclaimed. "You know I always thought ninja's were supposed to be secret and all that, but your outfits are usually as out there as any wrestler!"

"We all have a lot hanging on this," Alia replied to Hector before she looked around. "Despite everyone not being here yet I'll have my people direct them to our location. If you all follow me we'll get you to where your journey will begin."

Motioning everyone to follow the group followed her out of the conference room out to a hallway. The location seemed to be fairly futuristic from what they could gather. There was a lot of soldier types walking about and considering Alia it was quite hard for some of them to figure out if most of them were human or Reploid. Not to mention the other individuals walking about. Was that a cat girl treating someone's wounds in the infirmary and why was she treating a big clown with boxing gloves?

You had been lead to believe that the Resistance was otherwise struggling but the operation in Resistance base 5 appeared to be massive. Soon enough they had made their way to a hangar where they were met by a massive airship.

"If the Halberd was operational we would've done this mission in no time, but it was badly damaged in its last operation and is in need of some massive repairs." The group could see an older blond guy with a cigarette in his mouth screaming at some tech guys repairing the ship. Seemed like he was the head technician or something.

Moving on they soon found themselves to what would help them travel this new world.

140px-Warp_Pipe_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

The green pipe was large enough to fit a person, but how something like this could help them travel to far away places. "Yo! Everyone!"

"So you're the guys heading on the mission? Gotta say hope everything works out!"

"Everyone this is Taizo Hori," Alia replied motioning towards the man in white. "He's one of the people in the resistance that has been mapping out where the warp pipes emerge."

"Yeah and we haven't even scratched the surface! These pipes are all over the planet and pop up in all the different places. Good thing I ain't working alone or we'd never have it as mapped out as we do."

Alia continued from what Taizo was saying. "The warp pipes give us a proper advantage over the enemy. I can't count how many times our operatives have managed to escape to safety thanks to them." She looked down at her tablet again before continuing. "We'll wait awhile longer for the stragglers, otherwise we'll have to go with out them. I hope everything's alright."

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
"Is that a... warp pipe?!"

Geno, who'd been characteristically quiet during the group's transition to the hangar, was lit up with energy as he rushed over to the familiar green pipe sprouting from the ground. He deftly leaped from the ground, landing on the pipe's wide rim and peeking down into the (presumably) empty blackness.

"These things are from my world! Well, the world beneath my world, that is." the puppet explained, looking between any interested onlookers and the pipe itself. "This melding was far more thorough than I thought! I'm surprised you lot managed to find these things in working condition."

If warp pipes are starting to sprout from the ground, could this mean that Mario was a victim of the Melding and hadn't been put in contact with the resistance? Geno feared the worst but didn't allow the uncertainty to paint his wooden face. He'd slip off the warp pipe and approach the rest of the group, turning around to Alia and Taizo.

"We better get a move on soon. As I know them, the warp pipes tend to connect to a wider network. If even one of them falls into the hands of our enemies, it'll be bad news for all of us."

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

The sound of drumsticks hitting taiko drums at a festival could be heard by all.

giphy.gif

"Don~ don~ da don~ da don~."

This fittingly came from what appeared to be a sentient drum with a face as he approached the group. He stopped by next to Banjo & Kazooie.

"Oh, did I miss anything important da~ don~?"

He squints, only to look at the one referred to as Taizo Hori.

"Something tells me I did. Hmmm... have we met da~ don~?" the drums say to the man clad in white.

@Jeremi @dark

@Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Ver @Lucky @etcetcetc​

Taizo gave the animated drum a look over. "I can't say, and you certainly look like something I'd remember. The name's Taizo Hori, it's a pleasure!"

"I assume you are, Don-chan, yes?"
Alia asked of him. "I'm glad you managed to join us. You missed a briefing about the mission, but I'll give you the cliffnotes." She then quickly recited the mission to him and what they were tasked to do finishing off with. "Do you have any questions?"

@Crow

"Is that a... warp pipe?!"

Geno, who'd been characteristically quiet during the group's transition to the hangar, was lit up with energy as he rushed over to the familiar green pipe sprouting from the ground. He deftly leaped from the ground, landing on the pipe's wide rim and peeking down into the (presumably) empty blackness.

"These things are from my world! Well, the world beneath my world, that is." the puppet explained, looking between any interested onlookers and the pipe itself. "This melding was far more thorough than I thought! I'm surprised you lot managed to find these things in working condition."

If warp pipes are starting to sprout from the ground, could this mean that Mario was a victim of the Melding and hadn't been put in contact with the resistance? Geno feared the worst but didn't allow the uncertainty to paint his wooden face. He'd slip off the warp pipe and approach the rest of the group, turning around to Alia and Taizo.

"We better get a move on soon. As I know them, the warp pipes tend to connect to a wider network. If even one of them falls into the hands of our enemies, it'll be bad news for all of us."

Alia's attention went back to Geno when he started speaking about the warp pipes. "We are aware, the two princesses have been very helpful in explaining some of the more...bizarre concepts unfamiliar to some worlds, like your warp pipes." When Geno looked into it he did just see darkness staring back at him. "Surprisingly the enemy has not paid much attention to the usefulness that the warp pipes provide. It's certainly a boon for us, but perhaps before long they'll wise up about them as well. Before that though we will use them to benefit us and our operations."

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow

Taizo gave the animated drum a look over. "I can't say, and you certainly look like something I'd remember. The name's Taizo Hori, it's a pleasure!"

Alia asked of him. "I'm glad you managed to join us. You missed a briefing about the mission, but I'll give you the cliffnotes." She then quickly recited the mission to him and what they were tasked to do finishing off with. "Do you have any questions?"

@Crow

Alia's attention went back to Geno when he started speaking about the warp pipes. "We are aware, the two princesses have been very helpful in explaining some of the more...bizarre concepts unfamiliar to some worlds, like your warp pipes." When Geno looked into it he did just see darkness staring back at him. "Surprisingly the enemy has not paid much attention to the usefulness that the warp pipes provide. It's certainly a boon for us, but perhaps before long they'll wise up about them as well. Before that though we will use them to benefit us and our operations."

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow
"Princesses?"

Geno crossed his arms. He knew exactly who Alia was speaking of.

"... Did one of them wear a lot of pink?"

@Jeremi

"Princesses?"

Geno crossed his arms. He knew exactly who Alia was speaking of.

"... Did one of them wear a lot of pink?"

@Jeremi

Alia nodded with a smile. "She does indeed! Princess Peach as been a lot of help to the Resistance. Despite losing her castle she and her kingdom have given us plenty of resources. As has Princess Daisy for that matter. I've understood that both of them are quite familiar with being kidnapped, which was why they were so quick in rallying their respective countries." Alia got a solemn look on her face when she continued. "Though as we all know any show of resistance and Dr Wily and Dr Eggman's robot army will descend on you quickly and with no mercy."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Alia nodded with a smile. "She does indeed! Princess Peach as been a lot of help to the Resistance. Despite losing her castle she and her kingdom have given us plenty of resources. As has Princess Daisy for that matter. I've understood that both of them are quite familiar with being kidnapped, which was why they were so quick in rallying their respective countries." Alia got a solemn look on her face when she continued. "Though as we all know any show of resistance and Dr Wily and Dr Eggman's robot army will descend on you quickly and with no mercy."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
A natural smile crept across the puppet's flat face when Alia uttered the name he was looking for. Though it's been a long time since that incident, Geno maintains a strong memory of Princess Peach. She, along with King Bowser of the Koopas and Mario himself, was a recurring appearance in the endless cycle of conflict between Mario and Bowser, which had made the plumber a familiar name among the Star Road.

Geno had fond memories of the princess, even if she was a bit slower to grasp the situation compared to Mario. Is that why she gets kidnapped so much?

b2633295d137f65875cfcb1375bfdfe6.png

"Princess Peach is an old ally of mine that I met during our quest to repair the Star Road. Our world was invaded by a gang of machines from another reality, you see, and she somehow found herself kidnapped by this gross little man called Booster amidst the chaos. Good to know she's as capable on the frontlines as she was back then."

@Jeremi @Whoever

"Does following in your father's footsteps mean mouthing off with every other word?" There was no real malice in Goroh's comment whatsoever; in fact, there was mild amusement in his tone. Fondness, even. Yep, she definitely reminded him of somebody. Somebody who would probably love to meet her. Somebody who...well...somebody who was the whole damn reason why he got wrapped up in this resistance business.

In truth, these past six months had been kind to Goroh. In all the confusion, he managed to make a killing in a way he never even dreamed of back home, collecting plenty of goods and treasures that had been left behind. He was now a very rich man, and would've been content to stay that way...had his greatest treasure not been lost day one. But...no one needed to know all that.

So, he merely gave a toothy grin. "I've already told you all you need to know about me, kid! What else you need to know, that I like long walks on the beach?"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Anyonelol

@Crow

tumblr_pdhjteahve1srwn4go1_400.gif

"Yup! I'm Don-chan da~ don~! Pleasure to meet you all too~!" Don-chan greeted all as the sound of beating drums continued as he listened through the recitation. "I don't have too many questions right now da~ don~, but if I do, I'll be sure to address them! Though I have to say... I think I'm a bit weirded out by just popping in to another world or time... guess doing it one or two or a dozen times won't ever change that weird sensation da~ don~."

Don-chan's eyes turned to Ayane as they widened as much as they (possibly) could.

"I guess I do have one question...

... who is that?"

@Jeremi @dark @Minerva @Lucky

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​

A natural smile crept across the puppet's flat face when Alia uttered the name he was looking for. Though it's been a long time since that incident, Geno maintains a strong memory of Princess Peach. She, along with King Bowser of the Koopas and Mario himself, was a recurring appearance in the endless cycle of conflict between Mario and Bowser, which had made the plumber a familiar name among the Star Road.

Geno had fond memories of the princess, even if she was a bit slower to grasp the situation compared to Mario. Is that why she gets kidnapped so much?

b2633295d137f65875cfcb1375bfdfe6.png

"Princess Peach is an old ally of mine that I met during our quest to repair the Star Road. Our world was invaded by a gang of machines from another reality, you see, and she somehow found herself kidnapped by this gross little man called Booster amidst the chaos. Good to know she's as capable on the frontlines as she was back then."

@Jeremi @Whoever

Alia gave him a knowing smile. "Who do you think suggested you for the mission?" Perhaps there was some sort of pattern behind the recruitment after all then. "Machines?" She then asked. "Ah that's the," She flipped through the tablet. "The Smithy gang? For some reason we have seen stragglers of them among The Wily-Eggman robots. Princess Peach told me you defeated their leader rather decisively. Though I'm quite familiar with an enemy who wont stay down no matter what."

"Yup! I'm Don-chan da~ don~! Pleasure to meet you all too~!" Don-chan greeted all as the sound of beating drums continued as he listened through the recitation. "I don't have too many questions right now da~ don~, but if I do, I'll be sure to address them! Though I have to say... I think I'm a bit weirded out by just popping in to another world or time... guess doing it one or two or a dozen times won't ever change that weird sensation da~ don~."

Don-chan's eyes turned to Ayane as they widened as much as they (possibly) could.

... who is that?"

"You're not the only one!" Mika replied to the walking, talking drum. "One minute I was with Master Zangief when he went to meet his friend in India and the next I found myself in a huuuuge city with like beetle robots and safety helmets chasing me!" For once even Mika got a solemn look on her face. "I haven't seen Master since it happened but I know he's okay! He's got Muscle Power on his side, and nothing can stop that!"

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure@Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay

Alia gave him a knowing smile. "Who do you think suggested you for the mission?" Perhaps there was some sort of pattern behind the recruitment after all then. "Machines?" She then asked. "Ah that's the," She flipped through the tablet. "The Smithy gang? For some reason we have seen stragglers of them among The Wily-Eggman robots. Princess Peach told me you defeated their leader rather decisively. Though I'm quite familiar with an enemy who wont stay down no matter what."

"You're not the only one!" Mika replied to the walking, talking drum. "One minute I was with Master Zangief when he went to meet his friend in India and the next I found myself in a huuuuge city with like beetle robots and safety helmets chasing me!" For once even Mika got a solemn look on her face. "I haven't seen Master since it happened but I know he's okay! He's got Muscle Power on his side, and nothing can stop that!"

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure@Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay
The thought of Peach recommending Geno for this mission would have brought an ever greater smile upon the puppet's face, but the very mention of the Smithy Gang extinguished the puppet's good mood in an instant, along with his grin.

"The... the Smithy Gang are still around?"

Geno hadn't remembered much about Smithy and his gang of living weapons, as he preferred not to dwell on enemies of the past too much. He has enemies flooding towards him on all sides these days, it'd do no good to worry about those heaps of scrap metal that he'd believed to be destroyed for good. However, the sensation of fighting with some of Smithy's ilk to retrieve the Star Pieces was quicker to remember for the star warrior.

In pursuit of the first Star Piece, Geno's battle with that strange bow-looking guy hiding the heart of the Forest Maze was how he met Mario and Mallow. Indeed, that old metal coot Smithy would have done better for himself if he'd never allowed one of his goons to lead the puppet directly to the heroes he'd needed to meet.

Now the old blacksmith is probably getting the last laugh, hiding behind a stronger enemy to rebuild his gang for another offensive. Not for long, if Geno had anything to say about it.

"Hmph, I feared that Smithy wouldn't have been gone for good even after Mario tore him and his ship to smithereens," Geno mused with a scowl, beginning to pace to and fro as he considered his options. "If he's truly still alive, then you'll have to forgive me if my priorities change."

"Above all else, even our mission, I can't leave Smithy running amok. I'm not going to let the Star Road get shattered by that sword thing again!"

@Jeremi @dark @Minerva @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​

The thought of Peach recommending Geno for this mission would have brought an ever greater smile upon the puppet's face, but the very mention of the Smithy Gang extinguished the puppet's good mood in an instant, along with his grin.

"The... the Smithy Gang are still around?"

Geno hadn't remembered much about Smithy and his gang of living weapons, as he preferred not to dwell on enemies of the past too much. He has enemies flooding towards him on all sides these days, it'd do no good to worry about those heaps of scrap metal that he'd believed to be destroyed for good. However, the sensation of fighting with some of Smithy's ilk to retrieve the Star Pieces was quicker to remember for the star warrior.

In pursuit of the first Star Piece, Geno's battle with that strange bow-looking guy hiding the heart of the Forest Maze was how he met Mario and Mallow. Indeed, that old metal coot Smithy would have done better for himself if he'd never allowed one of his goons to lead the puppet directly to the heroes he'd needed to meet.

Now the old blacksmith is probably getting the last laugh, hiding behind a stronger enemy to rebuild his gang for another offensive. Not for long, if Geno had anything to say about it.

"Hmph, I feared that Smithy wouldn't have been gone for good even after Mario tore him and his ship to smithereens," Geno mused with a scowl, beginning to pace to and fro as he considered his options. "If he's truly still alive, then you'll have to forgive me if my priorities change."

"Above all else, even our mission, I can't leave Smithy running amok. I'm not going to let the Star Road get shattered by that sword thing again!"

@Jeremi @dark @Minerva @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​

"Of course," Alia replied understanding quite clearly when it came to personal vendettas. "If this Smithy's still active I'll assure you that you'll be one of the first we contact. Getting rid of him would leave another dent in the Wily-Eggman army and that's always a plus for us."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

... who is that?"

"Somebody please tell me that I'm not the only one who sees the sentient taiko drum. Please."

@Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​

"Somebody please tell me that I'm not the only one who sees the sentient taiko drum. Please."

"Don't worry I see it too! Talking to it too!"
Mika exclaimed in excitement. "I wonder if I slapped it real hard could I actually play it like a real drum?" She eyed Don-Chan with a very curious look forgetting about her talk about her master once again.

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay

Prologue - the gathering

Resistance base 5

Six months since the melding

No one knew how many were actually part of the resistance, but it had spread like wildfire from the moment that the worlds had merged into one. No one had an exact number of how many members there were but they were all scattered around the world fighting against the injustice they found.

There were bases scattered all over and any communication between them went only through a few select high ranking members.

That was why this sudden mustering of forces was something no one sitting inside the conference room had seen up to this point. Seventeen people were waiting inside the room and one of them, a woman dressed like she was plucked straight out of a wrestling show, spoke up. “Oh man we’ve been sitting in here for like an hour! I wonder why they gathered us all here?” She looked around the group with excitement. “I don’t think I know anyone here but, I know whatever it is that we’re supposed to do we can do it!”

That was still the million-dollar question though, why were they here? A quick glance around the room showed no real ties among the group and all of them seemed quite out of place, but they were here now and as the door slid open perhaps it was time for them to know the reason they had been gathered.

The first to come in was a blond woman, but despite her human appearance the group knew that she was a mechanical being, a Reploid. Her name was Alia and she was a link between the different factions in the Resistance keeping up communications among all of them. A real spider in the web. If there was anything going on, she knew about it.

Behind her came another that most of the group were familiar with. An actual goddess by the name of Palutena. She as well was quite high in the Resistance and having both here was rather unprecedented.
Both walked to the end of the table as the lights dimmed, and a screen popped up behind them.

“Thank you all for being here,”

“I know it must have been hard for you to get here but we have something big on our hands and we really need your help.” Alia looked around the room. "Looks like some are still missing but this can't wait, we'll fill them in afterwards."

The screen flickered to life showing two old men on the screen. One was a portly fellow with a red mustache and the other was an old greying man, both of them looked like scientists of some sort. “As all of you know it has been about six months since these two, Dr Albert Wily and Dr Ivo Robotnik caused the melding and staged their attack. A lot of us went underground but most of us have someone close to us that didn’t…”

Alia had a solemn look on her face as she looked through the crowd before the image on the screen changed again now showing seven brightly colored gems as well as one massive green emerald. “From our intelligence we know that they did this by using these. The smaller ones are called the Chaos Emeralds and the large one is called the Master Emerald. Two of you should be familiar with them.” Alia looked to Silver and Elise specifically when she said that. “As long as they have the entire set they are more or less unstoppable, however…” The screen changed again with only the Master Emerald left on the screen.

“My sources have told me the Chaos Emeralds have been stolen from right under the Doctor’s noses, and whoever did steal them is going to use them for their own gains. And that’s why you’re all here,” Alia’s eyes filled with conviction as she looked over the gathered group. “You’re going to steal the Chaos Emeralds so that we can use them. Because with the news we also got a location. Getting the Chaos Emeralds means we might just have a fighting chance and bring everything back to how it was before the invasion.”

A map now emerged on the screen. “Our current world is a mixture from all different parts of our worlds and has created something brand new with all of these sectors tied together by different warp pipes for quick travel between most of them.” A picture of a green pipe emerged for a moment on the screen before returning to the map. “We have done our best to extensively map out these pipes and where they emerge and through that we have plotted a course that will get you to the thief in the quickest way possible.”

The lights came on and the screen went dark as Alia directed a question straight to the group. “Do any of you have any questions about the mission?"

Palutena stepped forward, her essence radiant and powerful. She had a radiance to her that only a goddess could have, and a pleasant, motherly smile.

"Remember, this is to save our worlds and those we lost." She said, raising her staff. “While we can not join you, you have my blessing upon you, and I will try to help you in what ways I can.” She smiles at the gathered group before sitting back down.

The woman with the wrestling gear was literally shaking with anticipation for the entire time that Palutena had been speaking with her arm held high. “Yes, Rainbow Mika?”

She leaped up from her chair with such force that it fell to the ground. “No questions I just wanted to tell you how awesome and honored I am that I’m part of this team. We’re not going to let you down! I swear to you we’ll get this Chaos Emeralds and kick that thief’s butt at the same time!”

Alia looked at Palutena then back at R. Mika before looking at the rest of the group. “So uuh, anymore questions?”

Cast list

@Ver as Akihiko Sanada
@Minerva as Ayane
@dark as Banjo-Kazooie
@Crow as Don-chan
@York as Elise the Third
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Geno
@Crimson Spartan as Hector
@Hahli Nuva as Joanna Dark
@Lucky as Kirby
@ShadowCoyote0 as Link
@Hida Tomonatsu as Makoto Kato
@Alex Azure as Raiden
@Sark as Ryoma
@Yun Lee as Samurai Goroh
@Gummi Bunnies as Silver
@Takumi as Yurick​
tumblr_pdmepfvq6e1tsfr6lo1_100.jpg

❝ ... yeah, that explains why my time period changing all of a sudden. ❞ Silver listened attentively, understanding that everything was rearranged and melded due to the power of the Master Emerald and the Chaos Emeralds combined. A part of him felt a vague sense of deja vu, something about this "fixing the problem technically in the past to improve the future" type of thing. Well, it was definitely worth a shot.

❝ So do we have any other details about this thief? They must have some tricks up their sleeve if they were able to snatch the Chaos Emeralds away like that, especially after the melding. ❞ He knew a good handful about Dr. Robotnik already, so he figured he'd ask Alia and Palutena about the unknown factor that they were dealing with here.

@Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky
@Everyone
"Well they have to be considering the stole them right under from their noses, not to mention the security that place has to have...If the talk above ground is true and they've increased the number of troops is any indication then they're furious." If Alia saw that look Goroh had in his eyes she chose not to comment on it.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Everyone

"I got to eat," She replied between bites. "Cause these muscles don't build themselves!" Mika flexed her arm in Akihiko's direction. "Besides, you're not the boss of me! If I'm hungry then I just gotta eat!"

@Ver
❝ Uh huh... in a way, I guess we can thank this thief for snatching the Chaos Emeralds away from our trouble-making evil scientists. ❞ The psychic made a light attempt on looking on the bright side, as much as the current situation wasn't all that great. It was better than thinking that the masterminds of the melding didn't protect the catalysts responsible for the incident too well, or else what would be the point of lingering around after several months?!

As it stands now, this was practically the calm before they would set out on their mission. With even the slightest bit of downtime, it's a no-brainer to prepare in any way that works.

dLpSfC5.png

❝ I'm sure that we'll all do great! From what I see, we got a big mix of people here, and a lot to cover when it comes to neato tricks and that kind of stuff. ❞ Silver didn't see a problem with anyone, and kept up an extremely optimistic mood. Since going out on an empty stomach wasn't too wise, the hedgehog tapped into his power of psychokinesis, levitating a nearby apple over in a green aura until he was able to physically grab it and take a bite out of it.

@Jeremi @Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee @Ver @Minerva
@Everyone
Oh, Ibuki! "I know her!" Mika exclaimed. "We worked together with Ms Kanzuki! It's a pleasure to meet you, Makoto! I bet we're going to have a lot of fun working together!"

Mika could instantly tell she was dealing with another ninja. "I love your outfit!" She exclaimed. "You know I always thought ninja's were supposed to be secret and all that, but your outfits are usually as out there as any wrestler!"

"We all have a lot hanging on this," Alia replied to Hector before she looked around. "Despite everyone not being here yet I'll have my people direct them to our location. If you all follow me we'll get you to where your journey will begin."

Motioning everyone to follow the group followed her out of the conference room out to a hallway. The location seemed to be fairly futuristic from what they could gather. There was a lot of soldier types walking about and considering Alia it was quite hard for some of them to figure out if most of them were human or Reploid. Not to mention the other individuals walking about. Was that a cat girl treating someone's wounds in the infirmary and why was she treating a big clown with boxing gloves?

You had been lead to believe that the Resistance was otherwise struggling but the operation in Resistance base 5 appeared to be massive. Soon enough they had made their way to a hangar where they were met by a massive airship.

"If the Halberd was operational we would've done this mission in no time, but it was badly damaged in its last operation and is in need of some massive repairs." The group could see an older blond guy with a cigarette in his mouth screaming at some tech guys repairing the ship. Seemed like he was the head technician or something.

Moving on they soon found themselves to what would help them travel this new world.

140px-Warp_Pipe_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

The green pipe was large enough to fit a person, but how something like this could help them travel to far away places. "Yo! Everyone!"

"So you're the guys heading on the mission? Gotta say hope everything works out!"

"Everyone this is Taizo Hori," Alia replied motioning towards the man in white. "He's one of the people in the resistance that has been mapping out where the warp pipes emerge."

"Yeah and we haven't even scratched the surface! These pipes are all over the planet and pop up in all the different places. Good thing I ain't working alone or we'd never have it as mapped out as we do."

Alia continued from what Taizo was saying. "The warp pipes give us a proper advantage over the enemy. I can't count how many times our operatives have managed to escape to safety thanks to them." She looked down at her tablet again before continuing. "We'll wait awhile longer for the stragglers, otherwise we'll have to go with out them. I hope everything's alright."

@Crow

"Of course," Alia replied understanding quite clearly when it came to personal vendettas. "If this Smithy's still active I'll assure you that you'll be one of the first we contact. Getting rid of him would leave another dent in the Wily-Eggman army and that's always a plus for us."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
"Don't worry I see it too! Talking to it too!" Mika exclaimed in excitement. "I wonder if I slapped it real hard could I actually play it like a real drum?" She eyed Don-Chan with a very curious look forgetting about her talk about her master once again.

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay
Princess Elise

o4ke6i1.png

"Look, Elise. This is Solaris, the flame of hope."

"It's so beautiful..."

"When the flame has grown large enough, our world will change. Solaris will allow us to control time and move through history. People will be able to rectify past mistakes and avoid bitter fate."

"Will we be able to see momma?"

"Yes, Elise. We'll both be able to see your mother once again."

"Elise... Just smile."

Those words, that distinct voice.

It was one of her most persistent memories she managed to retain. In spite of her apparent amnesia.

While Elise knew something terrible would happen if she were to cry, she wasn't sure what it was, just that she had to keep smiling, she had to keep fighting, in spite of it all.

Robotnik... That name sounded so familiar to her, but yet she couldn't recall the specifics. Just that she had a history with them, for reasons she could not quite explain.

For a long time, she fought on her own, trying her best to save as many people as she could from the machines that sought to enslave them. But each time she fought, each time she felt fear, she could feel a dark force threatening to tear itself free from within her. The very powers that she used most certainly had some dark roots.

But ironically enough, they were the only way she had to be able to join the fight, the only way she saw to save the world.

It was in the end what brought her here, gathered with countless strangers.

Apparently, it was the chaos emeralds that brought them there, the name almost bringing back more memories that were lingering in the back of her mind, just out of reach.

She just knew they were objects of immeasurable powers. Ones that could even revive someone who was already dead.

While she was sure the chaos emeralds by themselves weren't the cause for her amnesia, she at least knew that they were the reason she, alongside countless others were thrown into this place.

But now that she had been formally introduced to the resistance, she now knew of a way they could potentially recover the Chaos Emeralds, and perhaps prevent all of this from happening in the first place.

It all depended on the strange green tube they were now standing in front of.

A "Warp Pipe", as they called it.

As she waited for their first 'operation' so to speak to begin, she started to look closely at those around her... And amongst them, she saw someone strange looking, yet familiar somehow.

Who knew why she felt this way about an anthropomorphic, silver-haired hedgehog eating an apple he levitated towards himself, but, all the same, it was nice to at least feel like she knew someone in a place like this, without the accompanied feelings of fear or animosity like she did whenever Robotnik's name was mentioned.

Deciding to swallow her initial apprehension about approaching someone who likely regarded her as a stranger, she eventually cleared her throat, walking over to him as she tapped him on the shoulder.

KogjfIu.png

"Um... Hey, Silver? How much do you know about that Robotnik man?" She asked.

There was an awkward pause as she realized that she had just called him, clasping her hand over her mouth in embarassment. He hadn't even told her his name, so why did she just call him "Silver"? And... Why did that name seem so familiar to him?

Already it was making her head hurt, so much that she kind of wanted to cry in that moment.

But she forced herself to keep calm, trying to distract herself by thinking more about the conversation at hand, and trying not to embarass herself too much in the process.​

"Don't worry I see it too! Talking to it too!" Mika exclaimed in excitement. "I wonder if I slapped it real hard could I actually play it like a real drum?" She eyed Don-Chan with a very curious look forgetting about her talk about her master once again.

The sentient wooden puppet standing next to the sentient taiko drum placed his hands on his hips.

"It's rude to stare, you know."

@Alex Azure @Whoever​

Raiden crossed his arms and tilted his head slightly.

"It's hard not to stare. This Melding thing has shown me some of the craziest things I've ever seen. I thought I saw enough crazy shit back home. Now warp pipes, talking puppets, and drums with legs are real things. It's a lot to take in just at face value. I'm not sure that the drum would want us hitting it though. It might have feelings."

@Crow @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Warp pipes huh.... Hector had never heard of such a concept but it seemed at least Geno knew so that's good right...? Even still this wasn't exactly in his area of expertise and he hated standing around not doing anything.

da7e193488ec24977044cb317ce9c22e.jpg

"We gonna get moving soon...? More time we wait the more time we give them to learn of our plans..." Hector speaks wanting to get out there and deal with these enemies already. The axeman always did preform better on the battlefield than off of it.

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure@Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow

Kirby

Kirby would eventually crawl out of Banjo's backpack and would see that Link would offer him an apple. He would look at him and take the apple and bite into it with a smile on his face. He would see that the others had taken some food as the others would do some eating. Once he was sure that everyone was gone, he would suck up the rest of the food that was left on the table and after a short little jog, he would catch up with the group. He looked at the Halberd. " Broken?" He asked, wondering if Meta Knight would feel bad about that. He would look over at the Warp pipe and he smiled, thinking of the Princess, he had helped to save her with Mario. That had been fun back before the melding when they had fought that guy.... or was that a dream? The puffball didn't know. " Food?" He asked, looking over at Don-Chan and wondering if he was food as well. He looked like a piece of sushi.

@dark @Crow @ShadowCoyote0

Last edited:

The sentient wooden puppet standing next to the sentient taiko drum placed his hands on his hips.

"It's rude to stare, you know."

@Alex Azure @Whoever​
Kirby

Kirby would eventually crawl out of Banjo's backpack and would see that Link would offer him an apple. He would look at him and take the apple and bite into it with a smile on his face. He would see that the others had taken some food as the others would do some eating. Once he was sure that everyone was gone, he would suck up the rest of the food that was left on the table and after a short little jog, he would catch up with the group. He looked at the Halberd. " Broken?" He asked, wondering if Meta Knight would feel bad about that. He would look over at the Warp pipe and he smiled, thinking of the Princess, he had helped to save her with Mario. That had been fun back before the melding when they had fought that guy.... or was that a dream? The puffball didn't know. " Food?" He asked, looking over at Don-Chan and wondering if he was food as well. He looked like a piece of sushi.

@dark @Crow @ShadowCoyote0

Don-chan taps his cheeks lightly in response to Rainbow Mika's words, his smile not wavering and a word not emerging from his constant curve of a mouth.

Tick. Tick.

He then taps his supposed nose area.

Don! Don!

"You're seeing one in the flesh da~ don~!" Don-chan glees towards Raiden. "Or the wood, for that matter, da~ don~."

He then sees Kirby, noticing that the pink puffball was out to eat him. His face was most frightened.

"I- I'll treat you to ramen, da~ don~. Maybe invite you to my next barbeque? Anything where you eat with me instead, da~ don~?"

Don-chan swiftly ran on all fours, away from the pink puffball and finding himself hiding behind Ayane.

"Ah! Help me da~ don~!"

@Minerva @Lucky @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Jeremi

Kirby

Kirby would take a moment to get closer and he took a moment to look. Now that he saw his face.

" Ra-me? Barbie-que? Food good- not food?" He asked, looking between Ayane and the talking... thing. He didn't think it was food anymore.

Kirby would look over at the woman and wondered if she had food. Kirby was still hungry. " Food?" He asked.

The poor puffball looked sad that he scared a new friend.

@Crow @Minerva

AS002279_14.gif

"There's no need to be upset da~ don~!"

Don-chan realised that Kirby didn't want to eat him anymore. He put his spherical palm on Kirby's head with a light smile.

"Well, I didn't remember to pack any food... but I'm sure we'll all find something to eat soon da~ don~. I myself could go for a nice bowl of ramen da~ don~."

@Minerva @Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back