Free Commissions (Hiatus)

I have to change Arlyn's hair since I was focused on making sure his ear was showing and forgot about the style you requested for it. But so far, this is what I have. Let me know if you'd like anything edited/added.
arlynjon.png

Yep. Any style in particular or is this all right?
arjo2.png

Last edited:
Took me forever to find a tolerable reference image. But! Here's what I've got for your last couple so far. No cloaks I'm afraid, but let me know what you'd like me to edit before I touch it up some.
c4f.png

The pose I drew doesn't really accommodate for that. I'd have to scrap the sketch and start over, which I'd rather not do.

I don't have a request at the moment, but I wanted to express how cool your work is. I rather like your art style. I might come to you later if you feel up to drawing a magic girl :).

Thanks, Luna! I'd be up for trying my hand at your magical girl. It says I'm on hiatus, but I can probably draw a solo character for you. If you decide to, feel free to fill out a form and drop it here, or message me if you want to hash out some details.

Character Name: Mackenzie Peter Irvaron
Ethnicity/Race: Spanish
Distinguishing Features: Slightly perked up ears, scar on the middle of his right arm
Hairstyle: No bangs, slightly bushy dark brown hair, goes down to his neck, is combed in front and ruffled in back
UjoFRK8Gw48IQhlRsQs7E_I588glKaM4qYtw6WhchXdcsnrXozKdns0cQKuYOO4SFKu08Pzl-bQFdCUoPpTKdNVJBBm0VCziJ213l0sdbsOk5LnfPbT5pLOw5QtB97Thy0T0B3QW

Body type: great body physique, 2 1/2 ft long arms, he's 5'1 1/2 ft. tall, he weighs 98 lbs.
Attire: yellow/golden vest that has "Max" on it, black jeans, black fingerless gloves
Pose: laying back on a wall with his black headphones out along with a golden MP3, with a golden aura around him
Expression: eyes closed and smiling while bobbing his head

Character History: Even currently, it's a work in progress.
Character Personality: Max is… unpredictable. You never know what to expect to him. He always tries to be loyal to his friends, and tries to protect him the best he knows how. He loves engaging in battle, and is a warmonger. He can go gothic when someone he loves gets hurt. Loves drama, and is adventurous.
Music: Neon (RWBY) - Lost in Thoughts All Alone (Fire Emblem) - Reach for the Stars (Sonic) - I Am All of Me (Sonic)
Color by That Guy: yeah
Hair color: Dark brown
Eyes: Dark brown
Skin: Dark tan
Clothes:
Short-sleeve yellow vest with a golden trim
Tight black denim jeans that have spots of white
1 ft. long black fingerless gloves
Casual brown belt
Accessory: Ring with a yellow handle and a golden diamond

Character Name: Mackenzie Peter Irvaron
Upfront, I have to say that it might take me a bit longer than usual to draw since I'm on hiatus. Otherwise, I've got a few questions for clarification before I start.
His arms reach roughly to his knees, yes? Or is it further? Because down in the color section you mention foot long gloves.
You want him wearing the headphones on his head, right? Or are they around his neck?
Does the short-sleeve vest button, zip, or toggle?

Probably. Depending on what you want trimmed, I can squish it around some in ps or redraw the offending parts.

Back