New User FSHWOOOP <catches mysterious object>

Ha! Caught your attention ;3! Now I can make an introduction without being a typical 'hi there' kind of person. Before I bore you to half death about generic information such as my name (Cel), my preferred pronouns (she/her, they/them is alright too I guess) and what kind of RPs I like (actually, I don't have a preference yet, I've only just started), I'd like to mention that I have a few friends (whose usernames I don't know, rip) who will be doing an RP here, and I can't wait to get started! Weeelp, that's about it from me for now, have an amazing day you amazing person who decided to give a gwah about some stranger's introduction!

-Cel :3

Hello and welcome to the Storyteller's Circle, Cel! I'm The Taleweaver! Nice to meet you!

I too prefer the feminine pronouns, before I start babbling about anything else! So, you're completely new to roleplay? c: That's SO EXCITING. You have SO MANY NEW AND EXCITING THINGS awaiting you! I am insanely jealous!

Before you go off and get too involved in anything, I'd suggest you read the site rules first thing! That way, you're aware of all the expectations before you dive into one of the many wonderful roleplays going on! I would also familiarize yourself with the staff on hand, such as our boss-lady Demon Goat or a Warden, such as myself! Speaking of Wardens, they're officially recognized volunteers in the Storyteller's Circle community, and are distinguishable from other members by the
iN0lA74.png
tag next to their name!

After you've read the rules, if you'd like some assistance in selecting a roleplay to participate in, the resident Demon Goat boss-lady Tiko has started an open roleplay recruitment thread to get some of our newbies started right out the gate! You can also check out Chronicles of the Omniverse, the Circle's most popular 'Epic Roleplay'! It is a massive collaborative writing effort with several worlds maintained and managed by the members themselves! And if action's more your scene, the Battle Arena is a great place to brush up on your [T1] sparring skills!

If you're looking to star up or 'DM' a roleplay of your own, you can post an interest check on the community's Bulletin Board, where players seeking a new and exciting world to live in gather! You can also check out the Chat if you'd like some real-time communication with other members!

Who knows? Maybe I'll see you around one of my silly roleplay threads! I hope you enjoy your time here! Ciao!

Welcome two the sight, Cell~! Can't weight two rollplay with u mate. Make shure u don't miss the chat at the bottom write and the help desk!
(Everything is pronounced the same owo)

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Finding everything alright? I noticed you haven't delved outside of the introduction forums yet. If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to ask :)

We would very much like to get your account approved so you can begin roleplaying and the fastest way to do that is to start exploring and participating in our community forums.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Finding everything alright? I noticed you haven't delved outside of the introduction forums yet. If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to ask :)

We would very much like to get your account approved so you can begin roleplaying and the fastest way to do that is to start exploring and participating in our community forums.

I haven't had much time to explore the other forums yet, but I'll be sure to check them out when I'm free! :>

Oh Cel? I think he's a really nice guy who is great to be around and actually draws quite well. He has a great personality and is always nice to everyone. He's just a great guy in general.

>:3

Oh Cel? I think he's a really nice guy who is great to be around and actually draws quite well. He has a great personality and is always nice to everyone. He's just a great guy in general.

>:3
..... smh fd, such a disappointment.
Haha jkjk, seriously though, this is 2016 (actually, happy new year to anyone who lives in a time zone where it's already 2017, you lucky ducks get to experience everything early), any other person woulda been triggered as hell. Thanks for the compliments tho lol

Back