Demon's Broken Promise Gathering All Members / Hangout Chat

happydeath

@Vague o3 @Mai_able @TMITM @Clarkey @Lila Renn @KeekeeI @sissyd00q

Soo, hello there everyone! Pinging you all here to this thread just so that you all are aware that the roleplay is up.

Before you head to the Character Sheet forum. I do ask that you please first read the rules (which will be up momentarily in the In-Character forum as a thread along with the story being there.)

If you have any questions please feel free to make a thread of your own question in the Question and Answer Forum or simply ping me here and I will get back to you as soon as I am able.

Thank you again for your interest into the roleplay and I hope you all have fun!

[Here are the rules]

Last edited:
I am going to wait and see how the characters are posted. I know there was an instruction for that but. . . Just in case I fudge up again.

Last edited:
I think that, because demons live much longer than humans, their society would be very different. For example, you wouldn't want to offend someone if grudges could last for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.

@TMITM
So to answer both your general questions/concerns from both here and in the interest thread.

When it comes to electricity manipulation I am aware of the mashing of atoms and such to make the electricity so that kind of opens up a whole another concept to what you can do with the ability...however I am keeping the idea of the manipulation straight up with simply electricity only. In other words, with the ability you can conjure up electricity in the palm of your hands and do what you wish with it...whether it is to heal someone, hurt someone, kill, restart someone's heart..etc. Though nothing super big beyond that like magnetism.

When it comes to the society thing. Using your example of the grudge being possibly held for hundreds and thousands of years. The leaders and people of the city are aware that these can all be possibilities but that's why there is also authority in the city in case these grudges get out of control and these people attempt to kill one another or ever do kill someone and attempt to pursue crimes. Also since these are demons, if a crime were to occur...since these are demons they can find culprits a bit easier since there may be people who have abilties that may help with figuring out crimes with much more ease.

Thank you for answering my questions. You are enlightening as ever.
And I agree about the electricity manipulation. As I said, I just wanted to make sure you were aware.

I have a question. Are we going to describe the area where the clans rules?

For example is Serpent's Kiss. Can I make the area to fit the demons there?

@Vague o3
Indeed you can. You can make your sector of the city how you wish it to be. However, remember to still take into consideration that this is a city in the end no matter what happens. It cannot end up being forest-like when its a city. Aside from that, you can do what you wish with the idea and look.

Wait. happydeath, do you have a character? It says you are leader of Black Rose, but I don't see a character sheet.

I'm not allowing hybrids just because if I did. I've had it happen several times in the past where the entire roleplay became completely full of only hybrids and there were practically no actual full on humans or demons. It's mainly just to avoid that happening again.

I do have a character. Apologies on how long it's been taking me to get this up. x-x Haven't been feeling too well health-wise and finding sometime to try and get better before I can fully focus.

Back