Demon's Broken Promise Gathering All Members / Hangout Chat

And to answer your earlier question... I don't know. The mark of a good character is that they will surprise you, the Author. It depends on if Glumisun reciprocates... The thing about Revan is that... he's lonely. That definitely is playing a part in whatever is happening right now. I guess I'm also trying to hit upon the fact that he's young and not experienced in these sorts of things, whereas he is crazily experienced in fighting and leadership.
This is going to be a high hurdle to jump. So much expectations. Lol. We could do this!

@Vague o3
Okay. Yeah, I was waiting for you to decide because unrequited love relationships are weird, especially when you're on the side where you don't like the other person. I didn't want to put you in that situation.

@Vague o3
Okay. Yeah, I was waiting for you to decide because unrequited love relationships are weird, especially when you're on the side where you don't like the other person. I didn't want to put you in that situation.
I want to see where this goes though. Let's see where it goes :D

Okay. Great.
By the way, if you ever want to know what a phrase or title means, just ask, either here or in-character, because it really shows how he sees people.

I went and researched the name. Correct me if I am wrong though. You named Glumisun "Dragon Heart", Wyrda means "Fate", I can't friggin find what you Kasdeya though

Where did you actually took them from?

The Inheritance Cycle series, a book series. It's one of my favorites.
Freohr Auga means 'Death Eyes', or 'Dead Eyes,' either one is an apt nickname.
I also often use dwarvish, but not as often.

[facepalms] I was searching for Freohr Agua. What they were showing me was water. Gawds, I need my eyes checked.

Now the series has my curiosity. I am going to read that once I find my interest to read again.

Also, I'm interested to see what will happen with your Human Character.
As for the Bastion city, Asphodel will get his butt handed to him if he acts all high and mighty.

When Asphodel enters Haven, I was thinking he that he will stumble upon Serpent's Kiss territory. He will witness Glumisun being bullied by a demoness and thinks that the demons here are elitists. Befriends Glumi, thinking she is a human.

As per the bloodshed he will start, I will ask if it's alright to have it either in Ravinca or Bloody Moon. Or neutral territory

Last edited:
...Okay.
-Light Bulb-
He could get captured by Revan and slowly befriend him.
Yours is a good plan, too. Whatever you want to do.

...Okay.
-Light Bulb-
He could get captured by Revan and slowly befriend him.
Yours is a good plan, too. Whatever you want to do.
I am open for ideas. What were you thinking as per the kidnapping part?

He could also go into both territories. That could make it look like the murders are random

Back