Demon's Broken Promise Gathering All Members / Hangout Chat

That one was too easy, @TMITM ~
Lysandra doesn't make big entrances, she thinks they're overrated and Dramatic.
Cause they are.
(Btw @TMITM , is Revan crushing on Glumisun? Did I read that right? Are you okay?)
@happydeath get better soon! (U don't have CVD19 do u?!)

(Btw @TMITM , is Revan crushing on Glumisun? Did I read that right? Are you okay?)
Hahaha! Oh come on, even if he didn't let's just go and tease him

@TMITM I have a question. Did Huginn and Muninn exist when Revan's Father was still alive? Or was it Revan who found them?

Last edited:
Apologies for the while in response for this everyone.

@Lish
Thank you. No, it's not COVID. It's just an annoying cold that keeps coming back and with work everyday, it's kind of hard to get rest. lol.

Yes. Huginn and Muninn were given to his grandfather, the original leader, as a gift from a stranger. They have a mental link with his family and each other, allowing them to inform Revan of all sorts of things, like the Huginn and Muninn in norse mythology.

And to answer your earlier question... I don't know. The mark of a good character is that they will surprise you, the Author. It depends on if Glumisun reciprocates... The thing about Revan is that... he's lonely. That definitely is playing a part in whatever is happening right now. I guess I'm also trying to hit upon the fact that he's young and not experienced in these sorts of things, whereas he is crazily experienced in fighting and leadership.

@Clarkey
Just making sure, still working on the character?

@Lila Renn @Vague o3
You two are only other humans in this roleplay, aside from myself soon making my own human member of the Ash Wolves and eventually making a demonic evil character...Just letting ya know that you are free to enter into the city of Haven and do what you wish there. Once Clarkey gets their character up as well, you guys can cause some havoc there in the city and sneak away in all the chaos to make demons there question even more what's going on.

Cause some chaos and drama. XD Though that's up to you if you want to.

@happydeath ~ question: Are we allowed to have more than one character?
I would guess so, but I just want to make sure. :D I may make a human as well~

Woah! Humans could enter Haven? Woah. I will start my hunter's own grand entrance to the city of demons are then. Maybe even injure my own character in the process.

@Vague o3
XD Of course, the ordinary military and such of humans do not know of Haven's location. Though for this roleplay...Ash Wolves do know of the location and other humans (controlled by us) know of it. The only reason Ash Wolves wouldn't fully attack directly is just cause...well, they wouldn't stand a chance on a frontal assault...but they do if they kind of break up the structure of the city here and there.

Awesome! I'll just finish up with Bastion then head over to Haven. I'll write it as if Asphodel was forced by the heads of Bastion on a 'suicide' mission since they truly wanted Black Cross gone.

Ah, could the demons smell a human in disguise?

Ugh now I really want to make Lysandra's half-sister Vanya, but she's half-demon and that's against the rules~
oof
I can make another character, don't worry~
Ooh @happydeath can my character have an (possibly super overpowered but I'll try to keep it down) wolf/tiger/fox/other really cool animal friend??? That follows him/her everywhere???

@Lish
Your character can still have a sister if you wish. Just have it so that maybe the sister was born human rather than demon...but they had/have parents that are human and demon.

As for your character, you can have wolf/tiger/fox/or whatever you wish as a pet animal friend thing. xD That's not overpowered..only way that will be is if the animal has three separate powers of it's own too; including your character have three powers as well.

Back