Demon's Broken Promise Gathering All Members / Hangout Chat

@TMITM
So just putting this out there since you are playing this 'Guardian Spirit' much more often.
Be sure if you're going to be playing it a lot more that you do make a sheet or explain into further detail to me anywhere even if it has to do with making a sheet for it about what this thing is. I literally have no idea about it and how it knows as much as it does.

I do know you stated it's a personal lore thing, but if it ends up knowing too much information and connects to the rest of the city at some point; I will need more information.

Same thing with the Sanctuary thing.

If it's something you want to add into the lore, just let me know and give me plenty of information and I will add it in so that it does not confuse too many people. (Myself included.)

More information? Got it.
Who is the Guardian spirit?
It's Cron.
He uses his drawing ability to give himself powers.
One of which is heightened senses.
He basically patrols the territories regularly, and he saw the human group then and decided to follow.

The Sanctuary...
Hard to explain.
Its a place between places, between two realms, and the Caretaker is there to protect it's knowledge as well as to add to it. He is bonded to the sanctuary, so he cannot leave. Even if he wanted to. It's a place of knowledge.

I also forgot to do this...

@happydeath ,
  • Permission to rework Asphodel [I just need to explain how he entered Black Cross and what he does there. And a few twinks in his abilities]
  • Change Glumisun's Clan ability to be that related to either Serpent or Kisses XD [If it is still possible]
  • Yew could suck it

@Vague o3 I like your anime peep but I liked the panda more xD
Ur avatar is your descisions, just throwing my opinion out there~~~
Wha? Ah! Nah, It is just that when I post or reply, we unconsciously look for black and violet in the profile pic. You got used to Panda-tentacles XD

I, myself, am still adjusting with seeing my chibi version staring at me. XD

Yeah, I have to do a double-take. Not much anymore, but when you first changed it, it was confusing. Especially for a visual person like me.

Back