Demon's Broken Promise Gathering All Members / Hangout Chat

@happydeath ~
Question.
Would, like, EVERYTHING be destroyed by either Revan's storm or the statue explosion or would it be possible for Lysandra's home to be intact?

Nah, Revan's storm was confined mostly to the square where the statue was, (which was empty of human life by that point) so it didn't destroy much, thanks to you. (And Huginn and Muninn for keeping it partially contained, but whatevs.)
He didn't hurt anyone, either.

Last edited:
Did you not listen to what I said?
(BTW, you like my new signature? You recognize it?)

Well, here I don't make my posts very long because I am usually able to concisely say what I mean to say -- most of the time. And this quote is pretty important. It sums up the conflict pretty well.

By the way... are you mad at me? Do you just not like me? Are you meaning to try and contrast everything I say? If not, it's okay, but... Is something going on?

Last edited:
Well, I have no idea what you are all talking about right now because I cannot see any signature below any of your posts. . XD

@Lish
As @Vague o3 stated, that is mostly up to you there. If you wish for your character's home to be near the statue when the explosion of the statue happened or during the storm that Revan lost control of, than it is completely up to you what you do with it.

Back