Demon's Broken Promise Gathering All Members / Hangout Chat

@TMITM
You should not be the one starting the time skip. I needed to get confirmation from others to make sure everyone is comfortable with it.

@happydeath Oh! I almost forgot. Is it possible for Demon cities to have existed before humans started being jerks?

And is the world based off of the 'real' one, or is it different?

@TMITM
If there were any demon cities around before the whole thing with humans becoming violent towards demons...none of them would be the same size as Haven or even close to that size.
And if there were any, they are all ruins by now due to Black Cross and Ash Wolves by this point.

The world is based off the real world however with much more sci-fi compared to modern. Everything is more futuristic outside of Haven due to human numbers being larger than demons in Haven...they are more advanced.

@TMITM
As Revan sat alone on top of his Estate, he noticed something down below. Something pushing up through the ground, living against all odds.
Three black roses.
He crouched down, surprised. These only grew in... They were extremely rare.
He should probably give it to Avaddon, try to make up. Say he was sorry. One he should plant, try to recover what was lost. He had read about these. They only grew in...
Well. Never mind about that.
What to do with the Third?
He smiled. He knew exactly what to do with it.
Its gonna be Glumi isn't it~
Yes it is.
AWWWW

Just wandered in after seeing 'Gathering all members/hangout chat' as the title but I have a feeling upon reading a bit that this refers to not members of the site but members of...something else?

Oohhh, I see, it's threaded back to a Nexus post - my bad! :)

Just wandered in after seeing 'Gathering all members/hangout chat' as the title but I have a feeling upon reading a bit that this refers to not members of the site but members of...something else?

Oohhh, I see, it's threaded back to a Nexus post - my bad! :)
Of our rp, yep. That's the Hangout Lounge for our OOC chat

I have some very important questions-
First, @happydeath , how does the Second-In-Command BECOME Second-In-Command? Like, is there voting or a tournament or does the leader appoint them? Just curious-
Second- @TMITM and @Vague o3 do you like
Gluman?
Or
Remisun?
Major ships happening here...
AND REVAN JUST GIVE THE ROSE TO GLUMI ALREADY!

Third, @happydeath the meeting is in Black Rose right?

Last edited:
@Lish
So to answer your questions.

First - Second in commands can be selected in multiple different ways, however the final decision rests solely on that of the leader of the clan. The leader can simply pick out who they want to be the second in command and the reasoning is fully up to them. Though a second in command should be able to defend their title and rank since they are first before a threat actually would reach a leader...meaning they need to be powerful enough to defend a leader if it comes down to it...So other members of the clan should also know about their second and just how powerful they are.

Second - No, the meeting is not held in the black rose territory. It will still be held at the sanctum and the same room. Depending on how that goes will or may lead to another separate meeting in a different place.

Back