Demon's Broken Promise Gathering All Members / Hangout Chat

That's all right - I understand. I just wanted to make sure that misconception was fixed before anyone charged him with mass murder.

@TMITM You really should have corrected us at that point. We have based it already on the In-character posts you did.

Wind tugged at his cloak as his powers reacted to his emotion, darkness beginning to swirl around him, turning into a whirlwind, a storm of anger.
Huginn and Muninn, who had come along with him, started chanting spells in the old words, spells of binding and protection, as well as spells to constrain his emotion.
They didn't work.
The storm expanded, cutting through everything with ease, his electricity slicing though everything with ease.
I am so sorry if I read something that said you really protected the people there.

And another thing is that Munnin left, only leaving the black one to try and contain the spell... Do you think one of them could?

... The thing is that Huginn and Muninn have a very unique connection that allows them to share a lot of stuff, including magical ability/power, to the point that they are more one entity than two. Muninn didn't need it at that point, so Huginn could hold it himself. Their magic works differently than Glumisun's, too.
Plus, the Angel was there, and while she couldn't calm Revan down, she could protect the people that were in danger.
The Storm was, as I had already said, confined mostly to the square where the statue was, which people had already run away from.
All these factors, piled on top of each other, mean that no one was hurt.

As I've already said - I understand.
I had also said that Huginn and Muninn tried to contain the storm, meaning that the storm was going to be apocalyptic if not for our dear Glumisun.
I apologize profusely if I was unclear. I had already explained my intentions directly after the storm was over, and wanted to clarify because people had said that Revan had hurt people.

Oh dear... XD
Dude, write this shit down. Especially when crisis arises. I have read that the winds and lightning cute through everything XD
Now I am confused. Apologies If I already made my post there.

Actually, no. Trying, as in I can't promise anything, but I hope to do better in the future.

@happydeath
(correct me if this is not how it works)
If Revan becomes ex-leader of Ravinca, does Lysandra become leader?
If so, I am totally fine with that and would like for that to happen.
please

I just had a lightbulb moment. It depends on if Revan gets demoted, or however that works, but @happydeath could it be possible for Revan to go to an abandoned demon city where he couldn't hurt anyone so he could figure out his powers more?
This also depends on if Glumisun and Revan's relationship accelerates between now and the trial, because if you hadn't guessed already, she's the light.

I'm okay, Vague. XD
I would not really describe Lysandra as power-hungry. Hmmm... What made you think that?
Was it-
It scared her.
It excited her.
And yet there was a looming feeling that she wasn't good enough to be leader.

That?
(Something like that meh)
That was saying she had mixed feelings of the possibility of being leader~
@Vague o3

"You must save yourself from your inner self," Huginn said, repeating himself.
"Only then will your true self reveal itself!"

Nooooo it's
You must save yourself from your other self, and only then will your true self reveal itself~
(Zuko quote)
@TMITM

Back