Demon's Broken Promise Gathering All Members / Hangout Chat

Soo. After the bombing. With Glumisun and Avaddon already protecting most of te Sanctum with their Abilities headed to stop Revan. Lysandra also came to see to it her leader is okay.

As per where the characters are currently
  • Revan and Lysandra are still in Ravinca square
  • Avaddon disappeares to who-knows-where
  • Yew, Nelyvia, Glimisun is in Serpent's Kiss
  • Dyle, Kasdeya's Second, is currently in her home not knowing what to do
  • Sissy is engaged with Keekeel's character in the neutral zone.
  • Ash Wolves characters are also scattered

@Mai_able
Welcome back to the world of the living!!

Aside from the information that @Vague o3 generously gave about what has happened so far...a little bit of more information into detail:

- After the explosions of all the founder statues, Revan(TM's character) kind of lost it and went out of control with his abilities; caused a whole storm to rage around his territory which only caused more destruction.

- During that time, Glumisun (Vague's character) had protected the four statues around Sanctum with a barrier by using Chaos' Song..following this, one of the ash wolves operatives shot missiles to her to stop the creation of the barrier...Avaddon stops the missiles from making contact by creating giant trees to bend and cover those who would be targeted by the missiles.

- Avaddon prepares to head to where Revan is to calm him down, Glumisun prepares to leave with him..but he attempts to stop her by freezing her legs to the ground..and attempting to get in contact with your Kasdeya (your character) to come and get her.

- Eventually, they calm down Revan with Glumisun doin' her thing.

And that leaves off with what Vague has already informed you about.

@Vague o3 @Sanity43217 @Abroxis @TMITM @KeekeeI @Mai_able @sissyd00q @Lila Renn @ArgonianScum @Lish

Hello there all, pinging everyone here to ask if you guys are ready for a time skip to the next day since it appears that most of you are preparing for the end of the current day in the roleplay.
If you are, around my next post or so...we can move on to the next day if needed.

If any of you are not ready to move on to the next day, please let me know so that we can postpone it.

Me too. Let's move on.
But I have a question.
I know you do, happydeath, but how does Avaddon have the authority to put Revan on trial?

@TMITM
Avaddon does not have the authority to do them himself. There will be a meeting for this with all four leaders once again soon and if three of the four agree, that is why there would be a trial.

Apologies if my post seemed like Avaddon was the only one trying to put Revan on trial.

From my opinion, I do think Haven is like five states [like USA]. Each is ruled differently. As for Serpent's Kiss, its more like democracy [Swiss standard]. There is a council where they discuss and vote up what might happen to the sector. Different guilds [merchant guild, locksmith guild, etc] are also present to show their concerns.

Ravinca I imagined more like a benevolent autocracy. Yes, one person has all or most of the power, but that also means a humongous amount of responsibility that is hammered into their heirs from an early time.

Back