New User Good day!

Let me just say that I'm really glad i found this site and that I can be a member of it. The site indeed shows great promise and potential, but I do have to say, it will take some time to get used to.

Anyway, I've been roleplaying for a while now, I don't mean to brag but i believe i have a firm grasp of it. Then again i never saw a roleplay in my life that had a proper end, most of the time players either get tired of it and look at it as a chore and others have life problems that prevents them from continuing, so they go dead.

So, a little about meself? I'm a 22 year old guy with long hair, who works in retail (Hell on earth at times) and also happens to own a welder's certificate, yeah go figure :) . Oh and i also live in Eastern Europe. I like to watch war movies, both Russian and Western. I like to play video games, even though i try not to notice all these new awesome games coming out, cause my PC won't handle any one of them.

Atleast i can still play old games like Medieval 2 total war, Fallout New vegas etc etc, which is awesome! Anyway, I have alot of RP plots I've been working on and would love to play them on this site, maybe the players here will be alot more commited than on the other sites.

If you have any questions about me, don't feel shy and just PM me, friend! :D Having friends never hurts.

>Medieval 2 and Fallout New Vegas?

My maaaaan. I'm more of a Shogun 2-bro, but I'm slowly getting into Medieval II. Gotta fix some stuff on it and it'll be good for me to go. Noooice!

>Medieval 2 and Fallout New Vegas?

My maaaaan. I'm more of a Shogun 2-bro, but I'm slowly getting into Medieval II. Gotta fix some stuff on it and it'll be good for me to go. Noooice!

Gotta kill them mongols, man! But i have to say, I think i care a little bit too much for my men in Empire TW aswell as Medieval 2 TW. After winning numerous battles as the British empire in India...Which i have to admit were more like senceless massacres and slaughters, i took over all of India and shiped my troops back home to London as i disbanded them, figured they performed their duty and they deserved to return home as heroes. So i imagined a big parade was organized for them as they were greeted by cheering crowds of Britain....

...Yeah...Maybe i shouldn't play Total war games 7 hours straight, what do you think, friend? :)

So I was just looking at your account. I'm not sure if you've been approved yet or not. However, if you need to be approved still and you're feeling a little lost I have a link that will be helpful and try to post in a variety of the areas available to you. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/ Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

I was approved a couple of days ago, but thanks anyway! :D Likewise, ya'll seem like a friendly bunch!

So Empires and a war junkie... I like it. :3 We could actually use someone like you over in Akashic Arcana. Its a rather simple magic based RP but seems we have quite a few fist throwers and gun totters as well. If your in to Naruto based rp let me know! I've just started an epic called Shinobi World. We are still in the green twig stages of growth and looking for new players.

Joyously,
Jessie James

Back