New User Hello, I am MelodyMeister

Sleepwalker

Still Slep
Hello, How do you do? I am MelodyMeister, you may know me by the same name on an another roleplay site, I do any roleplay, I have no idea how to end roleplays and I do have a feeling that having a tolerance for dark stories is a must if we want to be roleplay partners.

I’m very secretive, but I will say this, I am a writer and an artist, due to my age, the stories aren’t so good, but I’ll rewrite them soon, It’ll be my magnum opus.

Well, I hope to see you soon, roleplayers of Storyteller’s Circle!

Howdy there, welcome to our community ^^

I sometimes don't mind dark stories but I'd rather not have that be the only thing we focus on. Just me tho :p If I may ask, any fandoms that you're into?

If you are into or at all interested in the Halo Universe, I have a Interest Check going in the Bulletin Board for a large Open World RP involving the war between the UNSC and the Covenant. Do check it out if you are interested ^_^ https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/epic-roleplay-ic-the-halo-human-covenant-war.5752/

Hope you make lots of friends and RP Partners!

Thank you.

I try not to make my stories dark, they just end up like so, anyways, I’m sorry, but I have a feeling my interests aren’t your style, it’s mostly animated ones like.
*Hetalia
*Touhou
*Undertale

Generally, I’m more of a original universe one though.

Thank you.

I try not to make my stories dark, they just end up like so, anyways, I’m sorry, but I have a feeling my interests aren’t your style, it’s mostly animated ones like.
*Hetalia
*Touhou
*Undertale

Generally, I’m more of a original universe one though.

I've heard of Touhou from an animation I watched on YouTube, and I'm a huge Undertale fan ^^

Lovely! Touhou is a bullet hell game, infamous for its flashy and difficult patterns. But quite a few fans have never played the game, they only listen to fanworks and the signature music and it’s remixes, so it has very large amounts of animations and that stuff.

Undertale..A fantastic game, with a scary fan base, I’ve seen Sans fan girls before..and they ignore other characters like Alphys and especially Asgore. Do you do AUs?

Lovely! Touhou is a bullet hell game, infamous for its flashy and difficult patterns. But quite a few fans have never played the game, they only listen to fanworks and the signature music and it’s remixes, so it has very large amounts of animations and that stuff.

Undertale..A fantastic game, with a scary fan base, I’ve seen Sans fan girls before..and they ignore other characters like Alphys and especially Asgore. Do you do AUs?

Indeed. The ones I know the most are Underfell and Underswap. I know a little bit about the Error and Ink Universes but any others I have no clue. My favourite characters from Undertale has to be Sans, Undyne, Mettaton and Gaster. (Even though he barely if not never makes an appearance, he is talked about.)

And I definitely agree that some parts of the fandom are scary.

What was the worst of the fandom you’ve seen?

I’ve seen some horrible stories of wars between crazy fans, and once shiping gets involved...well, maybe look up some of the shipping centred fandoms such as Hetalia and tell me what happens when you look at some forums, it’s ugly. Thankfully, Undertale isn’t quite so crazy about it, but the Togore and Sansriel wars aren’t nice to look at anyhow.

Underfell and Underswap are the two most popular, so that makes sense, I have a personal preference for Storyshift though.

What was the worst of the fandom you’ve seen?

I’ve seen some horrible stories of wars between crazy fans, and once shiping gets involved...well, maybe look up some of the shipping centred fandoms such as Hetalia and tell me what happens when you look at some forums, it’s ugly. Thankfully, Undertale isn’t quite so crazy about it, but the Togore and Sansriel wars aren’t nice to look at anyhow.

Underfell and Underswap are the two most popular, so that makes sense, I have a personal preference for Storyshift though.

Not even sure if you can count this as part of the fandom or not? But I heavily despise the NSFW side of Undertale. When I first learned about that side of things, I was deeply disgusted with how people can turn innocent characters like them and portray them as... that.

I ship the ones hinted at in the story (Toriel and Asgore; Alphys and Undyne.) Purely because there's enough evidence to show that those relationships are canon, But I respect everyone's different ships, I'm not like most people who declare that their ship(s) are better than the others.

Hi MelodyMeister, and welcome to STC. It looks like you've got a great start to getting your account approved. Here are some further links that I hope will be helpful to you. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums Creating meaningful posts in those areas will help you get approved as it will flag the account for administrators to review for approval. If you have any questions or need help don't hesitate to give a shout.

Thank you, staff member.

As for Rayner, I understand there is something called Rule 34, and of course, it is likely someone likes them like that. It may squick you out, but maybe that’s becuase I have really weird interests as well. Actually, Rule 34 Undertale is called UnderTAIL so never search that up.
Cool! As a member of several fandoms, I have gotten into quite a few fights over ships.

Back