New User Hello there!

NesTheMess

I'm quite new to this site (joined yesterday). If anyone has any role-play suggestions, please tell me! My interests are things like; fantasy with medieval elements, warrior cats, and pretty much anything, actually! I'm excited to get to know people on here and make new friends :)

Hey there, glad to see that you've found us. I'm one of the helpful folks around here. It looks like you're ready to dive into some writing. So, on our home page we have a few epic role plays getting launched. I believe that some of those could count as fantasy with medieval elements. However, to help you get a little better start it is helpful to know if you prefer 1x1 role playing or group role plays.

I believe that @SilverBirdee used to write the Warrior Cats stuff too. Just as a little side note. They may have some similar interests to yourself. Also, did you get a chance to check out some of the epic/group role plays being advertised on the home page?

I believe that @SilverBirdee used to write the Warrior Cats stuff too. Just as a little side note. They may have some similar interests to yourself. Also, did you get a chance to check out some of the epic/group role plays being advertised on the home page?
Yeah that’s what got me started!! Don’t know if I’m very caught up in the genre as I haven’t read any of those books in... probably 8+ years? But I definitely enjoyed them! :emoji_blush: Now I’m more into generally writing humanoid characters though

Hello? Hello, hello! Welcome to the site! I hope you've been settling in well, I know what it's like first joining, it can be pretty daunting. It can be a bit overwhelming, but that's what people like Silence and me are for, to make sure you have nothing to worry about. I'm certain you'l[l do fine and survive your first week.

Role play suggestions... Let me see... Well, firstly I would recommend checking out the Bulletin Board for both group and 1x1 roleplaying. A lot of people frequent that section, so you could probably find what you're looking for. If not, you can also post your own Looking For Group, and attract players to your own ideas.

As for your genres, if you're willing for anything, again, I would recommend the Bulletin Board. There is a wide diversity of stuff there. Also check out the Epic Roleplay forums. Those are some of the bigger roleplays, with overarching story and narrative.

For your more specific genres, I would recommend We're All Mad Here (Explained here), and Nexus (Summary here). Also check out the Bulletin Board and 1x1 Bulletin Board. There's a lot of stuff there that you can look through and start, or you can just post an LFG on the Bulletin Board. I frequent that area a lot, and it gets a decent amount of activity.

If you ever need something or are having, just ask. We're all happy to help.

Always remember: have fun! I'm sure you will fit in here and make some friends.

I'm excited to see what you will bring to the site!

Back