New User Hello!

R

redkestrel25

Hi, I'm redkestrel25! I've never role played online before, but I've done a ton of study on it, and I'm super eager to start! :D
I'm mostly into fantasy animal roleplays, and I don't like role playing as a human... so. It's nice to meet you guys! See you in the forums.

Hello and welcome to the Storyteller's Circle, redkestrel25! I'm The Taleweaver! Nice to meet you!

Before you go off and get too involved in anything, I'd suggest you read the site rules first thing! That way, you're aware of all the expectations before you dive into one of the many wonderful roleplays going on! I would also familiarize yourself with the staff on hand, such as our boss-lady Demon Goat or the friendliest Warden you ever did see! Speaking of Wardens, they're officially recognized volunteers in the Storyteller's Circle community, and are distinguishable from other members by the
iN0lA74.png
tag next to their name, whereas the more official staff members are denoted by the
YeV1t7p.png
tag!

After you've read the rules, if you'd like some assistance in selecting a roleplay to participate in, the resident Demon Goat boss-lady Tiko has started an open roleplay recruitment thread to get some of our newbies started right out the gate! You can also check out Chronicles of the Omniverse, the Circle's most popular 'Epic Roleplay'! It is a massive collaborative writing effort with several worlds maintained and managed by the members themselves! And if action's more your scene, the Battle Arena is a great place to brush up on your [T1] sparring skills!

I am not completely sure if there are currently any open roleplays that involve fantasy-animals, especially if you're referring to 'feral' roleplay! However, I'm certain that it's common enough that if you ask for someone to roleplay with you (whether in group or 1x1!) by posting at the community's Bulletin Board, you'll have your fill in no time!

I hope this post was able to help you become better acquainted with the site! I look forward to seeing you around! :)

Hello there Storyteller! A bit off topic but I didn't imagine being considered the friendliest of them all but I'll take it. I love the response our new users are getting. Lately my responses have been short (compared to my usual responses) since I make them from my phone in order to ensure everyone gets welcomed. Plus a little bit of exploring never hurt.

Nonetheless, please feel free to get a hold of me or any of our staff if you need anything. We are here to serve you, the user. Not the other way around. :)

~M

Back