New User Hello

Mystica

Hi I am Mystica, I have been roleplaying for a little more than 1 year then stopped for 2+ years since my rp buddy and I stopped talking. I want to roleplay because I have a crap ton of characters and I want to develop their stories, I find that roleplaying is the easiest way to do so.

I am an aspiring artists and a bit of an author and I love anything that has to do with arts and crafts. Other hobbies of mine are reading and browsing through the YouTubes. I also like to refer to myself as a connoisseur of tasty memes ( I hope its clear that I am joking)
My pronouns are she/her/bitch and I think I am done with the introduction so....bye.

Hello, and welcome! First off I want to give you a little information that you may or may not have already read. If you have, feel free to ignore but...

Sometimes we have a bit of confusion about how the approval process works so I've included a little reminder here: To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

If you need any help, assistance, someone to bounce ideas off of, or if you have any complaints, questions, or comments, or want someone to chat with, I'm usually around, and you can find other Staff Members who will be happy to help--if they can't help you, they can generally point you in the direction of someone who can. Thanks for joining our community. :>

*finishes sweeping and puts away the broom* Now that we have the housekeeping out of the way, what kind of stuff do you watch on YouTube? Also, you have a lot of characters--tell me about your favorite (if you can't pick, tell me about your most recent).

Hello, and welcome! First off I want to give you a little information that you may or may not have already read. If you have, feel free to ignore but...

Sometimes we have a bit of confusion about how the approval process works so I've included a little reminder here: To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

If you need any help, assistance, someone to bounce ideas off of, or if you have any complaints, questions, or comments, or want someone to chat with, I'm usually around, and you can find other Staff Members who will be happy to help--if they can't help you, they can generally point you in the direction of someone who can. Thanks for joining our community. :>

*finishes sweeping and puts away the broom* Now that we have the housekeeping out of the way, what kind of stuff do you watch on YouTube? Also, you have a lot of characters--tell me about your favorite (if you can't pick, tell me about your most recent).

I mainly watch gaming and art YouTubers although I do enjoy the occasional "cringey reddit posts" video as for my characters, I wouldn't be able to pick out a favourite but I was recently updating my character Tomedashi's bio. He is a blind kitsune babe, and he only has one tail because he was "tamed" (made into a familiar) at a young age. That's really all I have for him except for the fact that he finds humans disgusting (in the way that a person would find a frog disgusting)

Welcome to STC Mystica!

Just wanted to toss in a reminder that to gain full access to the site you will need to complete our account approval process. Posting an introduction is the first step, however, I've noticed that you haven't posted outside your introduction thread yet. For your account to be flagged for admin review you will need to post and participate in our community forums. Brookes post above covers that information. Also feel free to look at our Account Approval Guide for more in-depth information on the process.

And if you have any questions about anything don't hesitate to ask below our staff and members are always willing to help!

Back