1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

New User Hello ^-^

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by LunarWolf531, May 9, 2019.

1. LunarWolf531

LunarWolf531 New Member

Hello, I'm new to this site, I dont quite know how this site work yet so any advice will be greatly appreciated

2. BrookeDi

BrookeDi Well-Known Member Staff Member Benefactor Warden

Hi and welcome! You're definitely off to a great start with posting an introduction (but we'd like to learn more about you! What brought you to STC, what kind of writing experience do you have, if any? Favorite genres? Do you have any pets? etc).

You can check out our Account Approval to see about how to get your account approved, but the short version is we like to see activity from new members. Check out the Main Lobby, Creative Forums, Discussions and Debates, and Writers Circle. Write up your own posts, or reply to others.

Of course, staff is always around to answer questions if you have anything specific, but that should definitely get you started. Feel free to nudge me if you still need assistance! :>

3. LunarWolf531

LunarWolf531 New Member

Well, I was referred by a friend. I have little writing experience. I've tried working in the past, but always got really bad writer's block. My favorite genres are fantasy and romance. And I have a 5 year old chocolate lab

BrookeDi likes this.
  4. BrookeDi

BrookeDi Well-Known Member Staff Member Benefactor Warden

Well, nice to meet you!

5. Miyu/seia

Miyu/seia Member

Hello^^ I am miyu. Very nice to meet you!