New User Hello!

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
I'm new here. I been roleplaying for long time. I just wanted fine a new site.
I'm not sure where to ask for help about my avatar changing. How do you change your avatar? I been trying to figure out that for while... I hope to meet some new friends also.

I believe that you can change your avatar after you have been approved. Check out the approval guide here, https://www.storytellerscircle.com/pages/account-approval-guide/. I have found that this is a really helpful tool for helping new members identify the areas they can post in to expedite approval of their account. Please don't spam, it is best to be thoughtful and make meaningful replies. Also, this is a pretty friendly forum and there are a lot of writers around. If you have a discord account you can always join the chat. If you have any questions give a shout. Myself, another mentor or a helpful member of the site will answer. There are quite a few of us around.

Hello and welcome! Be sure to read the rules and the Account Approval Guide so you can be approved and get role playing as quickly as possible!

What kind of RPS do you enjoy doing?

For your avatar, go to the top of the page and click (or tap) on your current avatar. That will open your account details. Then you click where the picture of your avatar should go, and that will open the editing tool. I hope that's clear...

I enjoy One Piece is my fav one right now.
I like other fandoms. Like Inuyasha, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor Moon, Soul Eater.
I have long list of Anime.

I am not much of an anime fan, but I recognize a couple of those! I do not normally recognize more than one. XD

Back