New User Hiya!

J

Jade

Hi there!
My name is Jade and i am a geek sitting in the corner of the internet.
I love fantasy, why, idk.
My favorite animals are wolves.
yeh
thats it
all i can come up with
bui

Jade,

Welcome to our community fellow Storyteller! :) The name is Meliodas. I'm imagining you will do your fair share of exploring, but if you need an idea of where to start or how to find an RP, feel free to shoot me a message and I'd be more than happy to lend you a hand.

~M

If you're sitting at the corner of the internet, you must have either an amazing or terrible view depending on which way you're facing, what's it like? :p
And most people on this site likes Fantasy, so you would be able to find an RP rather easily.

Hello and welcome to the Storyteller's Circle! I'm The Taleweaver!

Before you go off and get too involved in anything, I'd suggest you read the site rules first thing! That way, you're aware of all the expectations before you dive into one of the many wonderful roleplays going on! I would also familiarize yourself with the staff on hand, such as our boss-lady Demon Goat or the friendliest Warden you ever did see! Speaking of Wardens, they're officially recognized volunteers in the Storyteller's Circle community, and are distinguishable from other members by the
iN0lA74.png
tag next to their name, whereas the more official staff members are denoted by the
YeV1t7p.png
tag!

After you've read the rules, if you'd like some assistance in selecting a roleplay to participate in, the resident Demon Goat boss-lady Tiko has started an open roleplay recruitment thread to get some of our newbies started right out the gate! You can also check out Chronicles of the Omniverse, the Circle's most popular 'Epic Roleplay'! It is a massive collaborative writing effort with several worlds maintained and managed by the members themselves! And if action's more your scene, the Battle Arena is a great place to brush up on your [T1] sparring skills!

Of course, you're also encouraged to start up your own roleplay! You can post your interest checks in the Bulletin Board to garner some hype for your world!

Hopefully this post gave you a few ideas on where to start with your time here! I hope to see you around! Who knows, maybe you'll join one of my silly roleplay threads!

Back