New User Hiya!

P

Paris

Hi there, I'm new to this site and roleplaying. The idea interests me and I wanted to give it a try. I've been writing my whole life and started a book about two years ago. I thought roleplaying might give me some inspiration. I'm looking forward to working together with others and improving as a writer. If anyone has any input, I'm open. Being it my first time roleplaying I definitely require some advice from others. The opportunity to work with others in creating works of art restores my faith in humanity lol. Thanks so much. Again, I'm an open book when it comes to roleplaying and writing advice.;)

Welcome to the site! You can look around on the forums to find great examples of roleplay posts, also the creative writing forum might interest you. Pst, the staff make excellent posts, being veterans. Hope to chat and roleplay with you soon, should check out Ame Damnee if you're looking for a fantasy roleplay.

Hello there! I'm Rev, I hope you enjoy yourself in this site! I started roleplaying just a year and a half ago but I like to think I'm good at it. I also started writing a novel and got into rp while looking for inspiration and experience. :p Your introduction got me a little curious though so...

1. What is your book about?
2. What genres are you interested in?
3. Do you like cookies?

Welcome to STC!

Would you kindly provide your RP preferences and experiences?

Hope to see you around
~Qane

Whuddup;)
I too am new to roleplaying, hope you like your stay on this site and goodluck on writing your book.

Welcome to Storytellers! I too have started writing up a book but it has been far more than two years. I don't think my book will actually ever get completed though but we will see :3! Everywhere here is very nice and I am sure anyone will help you with anything you need! As far as roleplaying goes you won't be able to rp until you are approved as a member! To be approved the fastest way is to post in the Main Lobby! After posting around in the Main Lobby you should be made a member asap =)! After being approved you can start on your rp adventure! If you have any questions about the approval process or anything in general please feel free to pm me!

Back