New User I am Confused :D

S

Sesame Seeder

Im new, cool and totally confused! I really don't understand how everything works and any help would be appreciated. I will reward your effort with this sandwich, Mmm... tasty :D

1394825912636.jpeg

I'll take you up on the sandwich offer. Lol. Anyway, here is a link https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/ that will describe the process to get approved and then from there I would recommend looking around and browsing through the Forums tab. If you happen to find yourself in need give a yell. Otherwise, if you encounter an odd glitch or something that you can't seem to figure out give a shout in the Help tab and someone will answer you as quickly as possible.

Welcome to STC and no fear, this opening introduction is the first step to getting approved. Other areas that you can post in to get your account flagged for approval is participation in, Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums. Let me know if you need anything else!

Hello and welcome!

We all start off as being new to something, luckily there are many tools -- like the kind Anonymous Silence stated above-- to help you out as well as people. What sort of role play genre are you looking to get into? Perhaps starting there can help you figure out what works best for you. :3

Joyously,
Jessie James

Back