Innocent Monsters

She stopped as she felt the heavy liquid drip down to the floor and Risina looked up, her white hair now stained with blood. "W-what?" She backed up against a wall, her eyes widening. Risina longed for the warm embrace of her mother.. She didn't want to die here..

She looked up, feeling a hand on her shoulder. Risina looked at the girl, "H-hi.." She murmured, trying to smile, "I-i'm sorry if i b-bothered you.."

She shook her head at Risina and smiled, trying to show that it was no trouble. She mouthed the words, "You okay?" and hoped that it was clear enough.

"O-of course.. Just.. I-i'm sorry if i b-bothered you." Risina murmured, her head going to scrape the ground again. The blood hurt a little bit but.. That feeling of euphoria. She wanted more of it.

((yandere alert?))

"Blood..."
Mari started tapping on her knee. "You seem happy. Does blood make you happy?"

"Not really.." She murmured to the girl, "The pain hurts.."

(What she feels when the metal scrapes her hair is pretty much how a dog likes being scratched.)

"No, that's okay," Luna said softly. "You weren't bothering me. Do you want to get a nurse or something? Is your head itchy?"
@Lila Renn

"I can't explain what i'm feeling.." She murmured, mostly to herself. Going to scrape her head against the metal again, it felt so nice..
"My head's fine.. Well, It's always itchy i guess."

She looked at the ground, Was she strange? Risina felt weird.. And.. The feeling of wanting to cry again came back. She curled up into a ball, her tail covering the vital parts of her body.

((HARUTO MAKES AN ENTRANCEEEE))

Haruto looked around the room, bewildered. There where a bunch of girls being strange in a corner, and he was sitting on a grimy mattress next to someone coughing loudly.
"Stop," he said angrily, making the girl next to him squeak and run away.

((yess))

She heard some coughing and another voice, so turned to see who it was. She was surprised to see it was a ... good looking ... boy with dark hair and rabbit ears. She smiled briefly at him before turning back to the seemingly paranoid girl on the floor.

Haruto didn't smile back, instead he just stared at her.
staring at her without realising it would make her uncompfortable.
Staring at her like he was trying to read her mind.

Her skin prickled a little. Why was he looking at her like that? She cocked her head in confusion, eely-things fidgeting slightly.

Haruto's ear twitched and it made him jump slightly, he still hadn't realised his new features.
He didn't freak out like the rest of them did, instead, he paid it no mind.

Back