Innocent Monsters

Hamano came back to herself sitting on the floor on one side of the room, generally isolated from the rest of the people for the moment. Had she passed out? She tried to remember, only to be rewarded with a stabbing pain in her head. "Ow!" she said out loud, hissing as one hand went to her head and her ears folded back.

Her wha? She did a double take, pain entirely forgotten as her hand traveled up over her head. WTF? She lifted her other hand, too, and now both hands were exploring her velvety soft ears. She bit her lower lip in concentration and raised them, then swiveled them, then turned each on independent of the other. They felt like cat's ears, really big cat's ears.

With a gasp she brought her hands to her cheeks, apparently searching for whiskers. She let out a sigh of relief - whiskers would just be weird. (that it was weird she was just fine with cat's ears but not whiskers never crossed her mind). But apparently she was wearing glasses? Okay... She took them off, could see just fine, and put them back on. A prop of some kind? But why?

She surveyed the rest of herself and was delighted to find she had considerable boobage going on - well that was new! And a tail seemed to top off the new ensemble. A game. She was in a game, she decided. She liked games. Loved them in fact, she had just... "Ow!" She hissed as a lancing pain shot through her temples again. Apparently thinking about the past was out for now.

Standing, she looked around, and for the first time came into the awareness that she wasn't alone in this room. "Way to go with those razor sharp senses," she muttered to herself as she walked over to join everyone else. "I am SO good at this game, just watch me."

Hamano nodded reassuringly at Mari. "Yup, I'm certain of it," she said, reaching up to illustrate her own ears by pulling on them, and turning to show off her long brown tail. "We're in a game, and we just have to figure out what we need to do to win. Simple."

She tipped her head to one side, tail forming a question mark as she looked up to the ceiling. "First thing we need to do is figure out what genre of game this is," she said after a moment. "It could be an action adventure RPG. Definitely not a romance, but you never know, some of those get pretty kinky."

Turning to Mari, she asked, "What do you think the genre is? Horror, am I right?"

"Horror..." Mari paused. "Mystery," her eyes lit up.
The faint sound of ambulances started ringing in her ear.

"i̖͇͙̘̭̓̏̌̅̽͌̚t̬̲̥̝͒̃͑̐̽̅̂̆̄̿̏ś͇͍̝̭͇̲̙̣͓̩̃̂̆͛̏͒̿ m͕̞̫̘͚͌͒͑͂̌͊̓̊̏ỵ̮̫̫͙̯̦́̈́́́̈́̈́͊̾͐̃̚ f̖̳̙͇̙̮̞̟͚̪͋͋̈́́̈̉̃͑̌̄̔͑ͅͅa̰̬̭̗̞̩̦͔̗̥͇͌̐̂̓̄u͍͓̘̥̯̞̫̙͂̊̿͌̽̿̄͐̆̽͐l̞̘̩̩͔͕̯͎͉̠̎̎̅̎̐̃t̮̠͕̞̫̘̗̯͎͚̳͉̋͂̏͂" the voice in her head said.
----------------------------
@AkiraDawn

Last edited:
Risina's eyes narrowed, They thought it was a game? Her tongue flicked out and she hissed slightly. 'What a stupid girl.' She wouldn't say that out loud though. Risina stood up, going to sit against a wall. The fear in her body already fading.

((Mari would prolly believe anything you told her to be honest XD))

"You," Mari pointed at Risina. "Have blood all over your forehead," Mari shook her head slowly. "I dont understand,"

"What don't you understand?" Risina asked, her eyebrows raised. "There isn't much to not understand."
Rip her to pieces. Risina looked confused for a moment, aware of the sudden lust for blood.. Hopefully she could ignore it.

"Why?" Mari tried to explain. "Why would you do that? if you had the choice between pain and not pain why choose pain?" Mari was obviously struggling to get her words out.

"Like i said before," Risina began, "I can't explain it." Her tongue rested on the top of her mouth, "It's really hard to explain is what I mean." Risina told the girl.

"But, what about pain is good?" Mari didn't know when to stop. "Please tell me," she said with a hint of sorrow.

'So they both think it's a game,' she thought, 'bizarre.' Game or not, though, she wanted to get out of here. She didn't quite know why, it just didn't seem like a good place to be. And maybe she'd be able to speak again if she got out! She looked around at the group, hoping her face was conveying what she was thinking: so what do we do now?

"Nothing about pain is good." Risina replied, "It's just.. Theres another feeling and i cant explain it okay? Lets leave it at that." She finished, resting her back on the wall.

Haruto continued to watch the girls in the corner, before gathering up the courage to go talk to them.
"Hey there," He sat cross-legged on the floor, scratching his tall bunny ear.

"Hi." Risina replied, ignoring him for the most part. Intent on sitting here and relaxing or, at the very least, undisturbed.

Back