Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I like it

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • It's really cool!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maxxeen

plate of fries
Hey there, I'm Maxxeen! Or Maxx. You choose.

what to say, what to say...

I've been roleplaying for just over two years, on a variety of different sites. Which has meant I've had many characters and many plots. I love coming up with new plots and characters. I have so many that I post something about, and then so many that no one except me know about.

My favorite plot I've ever come up with, is actually one I've never been able to start. It's set in a world where random powers start appearing, and it would explore a bunch of stuff happening. But it's one that needs more than just one thread. It's definitely one I'm gonna try to drum interest for when I can, for an EPIC ROLEPLAY. Because, well, I think it's an epic idea.

what else?

I like writing outside of roleplay, and have many stories and poems, which I'm definitely gonna post on here. And I knit. I might also post pics of that, if I can work out which section of the creative forums to post that in.

I'm currently learning Dutch, an awesome language. And afterwards I'm gonna try and learn Japanese. And after that maybe French? Or maybe French before Japanese. I don't know, lol.

Um...

I have a pet hedgehog?

I can't think of anything else to write now, lol. I guess if anyone wants to know anything else about me they can ask?

Uh, see you around!

Heh, thanks. I need to expand it a little more properly so I can make it work best (I didn't have as much to think about on the site I originally posted it on, lol), but it'll be really fun if I manage to finally get it off the ground.

Welcome to STC!
I cannot knit to save my life but I think it's an absolutely adorable hobby!
If you need help don't hesitate to ask and please enjoy yourself!

Back