Is it Worth a Soul?

Amaimon thought for a while. "Hmm. Don't know. I'll think about that, but if you want me to get out of your hair, I can."

"I don't really care if you stick around as long as you aren't being too destructive," Tinker said. "The occasional helping hand is nice, but," she glared at him, "no threatening my house! Other than that, you can stay."

Amaimon smiled. "But Tinker, that takes the fun out of it." He says jokingly. "Fine, I'll be good, but only because you said so."

"Thank ya very much!" Tinker said with a grin. "I appreciate it." She stood and stretched. "For now, I'm off to shower. It's been a dusty day! Are you okay to clean up, or do you want some help before I go?"

Amaimon spoke without looking up. "It's fine, take your shower. Cleaning up should be pretty easy."

"Have fun!" Tinker said before treking upstairs to her bathroom. She locked the door carefully behind her. The bathroom was the only completely finished room in the house. Not even her bedroom was complete. She was rather proud of this room.

Amaimon quickly cleaned up, after that, he took a small ball out of his pocket, throwing and catching it over and over.

Back