Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon Lake Anteceon

Audrey stood, wipping the dirt from the back of her coat. "I wouldn't worry about Robin getting cold if we do decide to go on to Blackberry City. The mountain is a dormant volcano and the air is plenty warm to dry her feathers." Said Charley for Audrey. "But there is still a pokemon gym in Cloudberry to beat, if you guys are trying of the gyms. Electric type if I'm right."

Audrey checked her pokedex then signed. "You'll have to catch a dual type then unless you want to go all the way to route four." Charley said. "Dyno has a Pikachu and a Riachu. I saw him battle once. It was fantastic."

"I'm going anyways besides if a pokemon is eally strong like it shouldn't be in this route strong Sherlock will help me!" He said.

Audrey nodded. "I've always wanted to see the place. I vote we go." She said picking up her bag and getting ready to leave. "And I definitely want to train Charley stronger!"

"Let's do this." Timothy said. He put the safe and towel away. And put on his socks, shoes, and jacket.

"Tom let's go." Tim said. Tom ran got up having his bean finished and stood beside Timothy.

"You guys lead the way."

"Uh...ok, not sure you want me to lead but...sure...ok." Replied Anthony and he looked across the lake to see the mountain. "It's this way I think." He leads the three from the lake to Mt. Anteceon

Sera makes her way to the lake. There she took in the smell of the wet mud and water, and wondered what kind of things she might find. She started looking for a new pokemon by walking along the lake bed.

436.png

A Wild Staryu has Appeared

Lvl 2

Action: The Staryu was laying down on the side of the bank, and when the trainer approached the pokemon jumped up and began squirting water at the trainer, trying to drive them away.

Sera was taken unaware as the Staryu drenched her in water. Now rather wet, she Huffed at the pokemon and called out to it.

"Hey that's not very nice!" Sera said. Still the Staryu is the first water type she saw, and the red gem was rather pretty. It reminded her of strawberry hard candy so that was a plus in her book.

436.png

Lvl 2

Action: Seeing as the trainer wasn't driven off, the Staryu tried another tactic and began spinning around in the ground, causing dirt and dust to fly in every direction.

As she was thinking the Staryu began to kick up the dirt and sand, causing the dirt to turn into a dust storm and the sand to hit her dress and at one point her face. She blink a bit, but shaked the sand off. Seeing how the Staryu was clearly agitated, she did the only thing she can and reached into her backet and pulled out a star shaped snack.

"Here, here! Take this as a peace offering!" She said, hold out the snack.

436.png

Lvl 2

Action: The Staryu stopped swirling when it saw the star shaped cookie. It looked at it and was somewhat intrigued by it. In fact the Staryu didn't even know it was a cookie at all, but another smaller Staryu. It waved one of its appendages as if greeting the cookie.

436.png

Lvl 2

Action: Seeing the trainer meekly waves back, the Staryu walks up to Sera, and examines the star cookie in the trainer's hand. Wondering what was wrong with it and why it wasn't moving.

Sera was taken slightly aback by the Staryu's sudden movements. She watched as it examined the cookie and now had even more questions then asnwers. Still she should try to talk to it.

"H-Hey there little guy...you like the cookie? I can make you more if you'd like? Or...no you don't eat do you? Uh..." The Staryu didn't seem to respond to her, so she tried another method. She takes a small tube of white frosting out of her basket and quickly makes a small smily on the cookie as a piece offering.

436.png

Lvl 2

Action: Seeing how the trainer made the mini-Staryu get a small pattern on it, the Staryu immediately forgot about the tiny Staryu and is now interested by the magic the trainer is employing and began trying to get the trainer to do the same to it.

Back