Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon Lake Anteceon

410.png
Action: The Goldeen saw the bean splash against the water, and thinking the trainers were trying to attack the Goldeen spun around, splashing water at the group in an attempt to get the group angry enough to get into the water.

"STOP! Don't throw them at it. It will aggrivate it even more. In fact let me handle it. Sherlock will help me in case it attacks." He implied.

410.png

Action: The Goldeen once again saw the bean fly from the trainer's hand and this time the Goldeen decides to go on the offensive, and jumps at the bean, horn first. In a twist however, the Goldeen had overshot the jump and landed on the shore, far from the water. In panic it began flailing about as it was unable to move on land.

Audrey cringed then nodded, backing up. The goldeen lands on shore and it seems stuck. She gasped, not wanting it to die. She slowly approaches, holding out her hands to show that she just wants to help.

"You might have to pick it up by force. The pokemon might still be scared of you. Oh and I'll get the rod quick." He said going into the water he saw the rod and picked it up. He swam back to shore with the rod. When he reached the beach he put it down and ran over to Audrey.

Last edited:
410.png

Action: The Goldeen flails around for a bit more, but it quickly tires itself out. Now it just lays there to regain its energy before trying once again to get back into the water.

The young trainer slowly knelt next to the goldeen. She gently slipped her hands under the fish and picking it up. She moves towards the water with the fish.

410.png

Action: With the Goldenn having all but given up, the Goldeen suddenly noticed that it was near the water. In a single motion, it wrestled its way out of the trainer's grip and splashes back into the water and straight towards the depths, never to be seen again.

Unfortunately, Goldeen has escaped. Please try again.

Audrey grinned as she realised the goldeen. "Swim free! Swim free!" Said Charley, flying after the disappearing fish.

Anthony had spent the time watching Audrey and Tim handle the angry Goldeen. He himself had spent the time trying to keep a feisty Robin from charging head first into battle. He got up and walks over to Audrey. "Hey you ok?" He asks.

She nods, waiting for Charley to circle around and land on her. Munchies followed her nose to the lake, she could smell the yummy beans in the shallows. Charley landed on Audrey's shoulder and interpreted "Yeah! I'm fine! That was awesome!" Then the trainer dives for Munchies who was at the edge of the water looking for the beans. She whistled frantically, trying to keep her away, but not being trained to Audrey's style, she just kept walking. Audrey literally had to wrap her arms around the little blue fuzball to get her to stop.

"At least you like it...sorry about the pokemon by the way, but you know, plenty of other water pokemon to catch you know?" He said that rather awkwardly but managed to keep his composure well enough. Luckily Robin managed to change topics by letting out a cute little sneeze. "Maybe we should get inside. Robin's been splashing around in the lake for a while and the air here is rather cold."

Audrey nodded, reaching into her pocket for the crystal to call Munchies back. It was a down hill battle trying to keep the 200 pound food monster out of the lake. She turned into red light and she was sucked back into the crystal. "Let's go." Charley said.

"Ok so where to?" Asks Anthony. "You've lived here longer then me if I'm correct. Where do you think we should head off to?" Anthony retrieves back Robin to make sure she didn't get sick from her wet feathers.

"Ah." Timothy said while taking out a towel for himself to dry off. His Litten, Tom, had laid down next to Tim.

Back