New User Making an entry

Greetings everyone I am Relic Twelve, but you can call me Relic for short. Came across this site during a search and it's seems very interesting. I'm looking forward to RPing or just chat with you good folks.

Thank you so much for the welcome M. Despite being a newbie to this site I'm willing to learn and abide by the rules. My some of interests RPing wise is action, adventure, Sci Fi, fantasy, alternate history, and fandoms(with crossovers).

Here a list of some of my favorite fandoms
Film series: Star Wars, Godzilla, Seven Samurai, MCU
Cartoon/Comics: GI JOE A Real American Hero, Transformers, Justice League, and Marvel Comics.
TV/Novel/Mini Series: Band of Brothers, SW the Mandalorian, and Firefly
Video Games: Mass Effect Series, Halo Series, Mortal Kombat, and Battlefield 1
Anime: SpyxFamily, Gundam Wing, and Rurouni Kenshin.

Last edited:
Relic?
*Rolls Appraise to determine value*

Your RP preferences seem to strike all the most popular Genre's, so you should be able to fit in rather well. :D
Star Wars, Marvel Superheroes, Game of Thrones, Daredevil, Firefly, Mass Effect Series, Dragon Age Series, Halo Series, Code Geass.

And these are Fandoms we both seem to share. :3

Glad to know Gwazi many thanks. Question, folks when my account is approved what are some cool roleplays that I could look into to join?

Question, folks when my account is approved what are some cool roleplays that I could look into to join?

Well there's always Equinox and Chronicles of the Omniverse. These were two Epic/Universe RP's around when the site first started and are both still accepting players.

Small Scale wise? I would suggest looking at the Bulletin Board yourself in order to find stuff that tickles your particular fancy. Though since you mentioned your Fandoms, I there is an Marvel Heroes I found. However, it was made on Nov 29th and didn't get any responses yet so you may want to PM the host of it.

For newer ones? I couldn't find anything else related to your Fandoms specifically, but since you listed a number of anime's and video games I figured I should at least mention a Pokemon RP and one that seem's to be a Undertale/One Punch Man crossover (Small Disclaimer: Both of the hosts here are from the old site I came from. This is just coincidence. XD).

Oh, and almost every non-Fandom RP there seems to be Fantasy, and if not Fantasy, Sci-Fi. But just throwing all of those are you would just be... redundant. XD
So is there anything more specific about those Genre's that you tend to look for?

Welcome to the Site!

I see the good Warden Gwazi linked you to the interest thread of my Pokemon RP. If that suits your fancy, you can post when you have the Privilege. The RP is probably a bit of tie away from starting, either way, so you won't miss anything.

You may also check out an RP called The Sentinal Clans. I am one of the Game Masters, and this epic RP is just getting underway. If it suits your fancy then you haven't missed anything yet.

Hello and welcome! I'm glad that you were able to stumble upon our little ever growing circle! There are many rp's that are currently looking for players, and if you need more help in finding one please feel free to ask for my aid!

Welcome back! I hope IRL matters got settled quickly and painlessly! It's a pleasure to meet you! :emoji_sparkling_heart:

Back