Ame Damnee Martell Estate

Henri understood her fear. Being trapped in a loveless marriage was nothing to be proud of. She couldn't run away as her father would just find her, and he couldn't do anything to help, as he is just a servant. He could only turn her around and give her a caring embrace to comfort her. "Its alright my lady. Everything shall resolve itself in the end." He replied "I understand that you have many emotions running through you right now, and if you wish to let them out then feel free. I shall not think of any less for doing so."

Mireia felt a strong chill crawl up her back as she remembered Martin's words. Her heart thumped loudly in her chest as Henri gently wrapped his arms around her. She leaned her head in his chest, tears beginning to spill nonstop, hands clinging onto his coat. She let it all out; anxiety and grief. "Am I really that stupid?" she questioned herself out loud. "Am I so incompetent for holding on? Perhaps I should just throw it away."

Maybe he'll stop torturing me so.

"There, there. Everything is alright. Remember, no matter what the lord might say, you're a bright woman with a bright future." Henri said, trying to calm Mireia. "Do what you feel like you would least regret. If you believe that you wouldn't regret throwing away the memento then I will not stop you." He sighs. This had been going on for the past few years. The Lord would make a fuss, put Mireia down and leave soon after. This was becoming too often, and he didn't have the power to stop it. He can only do what he can to ease the pain. "Now if there is anything I can do to help you, then do not hesitate to ask. It is my duty after all."

The sound of boots hitting the floor can be heard echoing in the halls of the estate as Nidayu walks by the library stopping once she see's the two and walks in stopping infront of the two with a annoyed expression. "What did he do this time..?"

Mireia was silent for the time being, her tears beginning to dry up. She flinched when the door opened once more. Who could it be? she thought sarcastically, turning to expect Martin, but only seeing Nidayu. "Ah, my good friend," she exclaimed, trying to be happy in the moment. There was no use letting her husband get to her. "He didn't do anything. Just asked if I could visit him... tonight, that is."

Henri gave Mireia a stern look. "My lady, lying about your feelings shall not make anything any better. It will be beneficial for you to be honest with yourself and those around you. Doing this will help you not only mentally but physically as well." He tells her.

Mireia let out a sigh. It wasn't like telling her would do much. "He just came around and told me to dispose of Remon's handkerchief; he called it trash, then commanded I see him tonight. He didn't even let me speak on my behalf. It angered me," Mireia told Nidayu. "He has no manners."

Nidayu grins at mireia "Ignore his command that boy has no real power all he is is a piece of trash that thinks he matter when he dosent he is insignificant... like a ant.." Nidayu cracks her knuckles "and i would love to teach him some manners... a broken arm or two would do no?"

Henri clears his throat, at Nidayu's comment. "Yes that may be, but I very much hope you don't...actually wish to do any harm to the Lord." He said "If you do that might prove troublesome for both you and the lady."

Mireia stood awkwardly. Nidayu was too outspoken. "Henri's right," she responded with a sigh. "We just have to take his mannerisms in stride. Please don't harm him." She couldn't see herself allowing him to get harmed anyways; she was not that kind of a person. "He's just... petty."

Nidayu frowns seemingly disappointed "Fine fine... i wont hurt him... probably" Nidayu thinks for a moment "im not taking back what i said tho, Id rather become a pirate then do that" Nidayu chuckles to herself at the thought of ever being a pirate. "Not that i will ever be one of course."

"Yes, let us hope that you do not become a scoundrel of the sea." Henri replied. "If you do then I would believe that the lord would just at the idea of being able to personally select a new bodyguard for the lady." While Henri was joking, hoped Nidayu was joking as well as if Nidayu leaves he wouldn't doubt that the Lord would immediately replace her with a bodyguard that will keep a very close eye on Mireia while at the same time, making sure to note every little thing the lady does.

Mireia tried not to take Nidayu's strange behavior to heart. She simply hoped she was joking around as well, though the seriousness made her worry. "Very well then." She smoothed out her dress. "Now that my husband is away, I'll return to my leisure." She turned away and went back to the piano, picked up the handkerchief, and dusted it off with her free hand before placing it back on the piano. Mireia didn't want to talk about her worries any longer; She took a seat at the bench and her fingers began to play a more uplifting tune, fast and whimsical.

@Spike1d23 @ChelonianCommander

Maligaro Sol - Beach of the Estate

Maligaro sat in one of the four rowboats making its way slowly to shore. The crew were all quiet, transfixed with a grim excitement in anticipation of the events to come. The experienced rowers moved the boats quickly towards the shore. It took Maligaro some concentration, but he manipulated the water to push them somewhat faster as well. They approached the shore silently, and unnoticed. The boat finally crashed against the dark gravel beach with a screech. The men jumped out and hauled the boat above the tide.

Maligaro stood and looked around at their surroundings. They would have to make their way through a large garden to get into the estate. Thankfully, they hadn't been noticed yet. Out of the corner of his eye, however, Maligaro noticed a man standing paralyzed upon a small outcropping of rock with a gazebo. Maligaro turned to him.

The man cupped his hands to his mouth, and shouted. "PIRATES!!! PIRAAAT-" Maligaro's lip curled into a sneer. What a brave groundskeeper. Maligaro drew some water from a fountain near the man, and slammed him in the back with a gust of water. He was thrown off balance, fell foward, and tumbled down the rocks. He didn't move.

Thankfully, the estate shouldn't own a massive garrison. As long as they can find the map and the girl quickly, gods willing, it should be a simple and easy mission. Maligaro summoned a stream of water, and held it in orbit around him as he made his way to the estate.

Henri- Inside the manor

Henri was listening to Mireia's playing, but he heard the muffled scream just outside the room. "I'm sorry my lady, but there seems to be something wrong. I'll go check it out," He told her and he walked out of the library.

----

Gosberg - Beach of the Estate

Gosberg had gathered up a small squad of 4 other crew to attack the manor, each outfitted with swords, axes, maces and firearms he had made himself. When he and his squad lands, they quickly make their way towards the estate. They quickly make their way to the manor with a large battering ram. "Get that ram into position! Break down that door!" He shouted as his squad quickly position their ram at the door, and with a few solid bashes, the door break opens. "We've broken through! Now onto our prize!" Gosberg leads his squad through the manor, while his crewmates loot and plunder to their heart's content.

Mireia stopped playing and stood up, walking over to the window. She could barely see anything out the side of the window. "I can't see anything." All she could sense was muffled sounds. "What's going on, Nidayu?"

@Spike1d23

Nidayu grabs Mireia's wrist and pulls her away from the window. "I think we have some uninvited guest.. you need to get somewhere safe" Nidayu unsheathes her cutlass and has a pistol in her other hand ready to fight.

Mireia complied, quickly grabbing the handkerchief and allowing Nidayu to accompany her. "Where are we going? How long will I need to stay in wherever you're taking me?"

@Spike1d23

Last edited:
---------------------------
Martell Estate
Tor'Mur
Beach of the Estate
---------------------------
As soon as Tor'Mur set foot on land, she unholstered her guns, a broad grin on her face. "Finally!" she exclaimed. She took long, confident strides forward, ignoring other pirates that got in her way as she simply plowed through them. Arriving at one of the side doors, she easily kicked it down with one foot, frightening the few occupants of the kitchen. Without even allowing any of them to speak, Tor shot the first person she saw right in the forehead. Finally processing what was happening, one of the maids screamed, and a man took up a rather large knife and came at the First Mate. Tor'Mur dropped her now-empty gun and caught the man's arm in her free hand, to which he responded with wide eyes. The man strained to pull his arm away, but Tor'Mur twisted it, causing him to fall to the ground. He didn't even have a chance to scream as the pirate stepped on his head with a sickening crunch. She looked up from her prey, a demonic gleam in her eyes, "Anyone else?!"

Tor'Mur frowned in dismay as she looked around, realizing that everyone else had fled while she was busy with the man. "Fine," she growled. She kicked the dead body away in front of her and moved to the door to the main house, but not before swiping a freshly prepared pastry from one of the counters. Tor held the pastry between her teeth as she tried the door, only to find it was locked. The pirate merely rolled her eyes before throwing her shoulder against it, and the door gave way easily. Walking through the broken doorway, Tor finished eating the pastry as she looked down the hallway, deciding which way to go next. "Mmm, cherry," she mumbled to herself as she chose to go up some nearby stairs. A trail of bloody footprints followed in her wake.

"we are going to your fathers office theirs a secrete passage behind a bookshelf that leads to a vault lock yourself in it as for how long you will be in there.. not sure just don't open it for anyone.." Nidayu quickens her pace as gunshots go off glancing behind her for any pirates to show up.

Back