Status
Not open for further replies.

Sans paused for a moment after he asked that question and simply responded with empty sockets.

m0gvn0q.png

"Playing innocent aren't you? Hoping I'd give you Mercy? Well that's not what happened to my brother. He was sparing, and he got back-stabbed and killed. You have a sick sense of humour." He exclaimed as he sent another volley of bones towards him.

Meanwhile back at the back of the Hall:

"Hehe~ =) He's referring to poor old Papyrus. When he spared us, we killed him~! And then curb-stomped his face~ =)"

@Alex Azure

Mason was quick to dodge this next wave of bones. Despite the fairy's advice, this time he chose to simply ACT.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your brother. Nobody deserves that. However, that wasn't me. Listen, if you'll believe me, I know what losing people close to you is like. You're not the only one who lost family."

Emotion drained from Mason's face. He made no attempt to dodge the next attack to come his way. It wouldn't be enough to kill him, but it would do plenty of damage. Tears would well up in his eyes.

This tore Frisk up inside. "Chara, we shouldn't be letting this guy fight our battle! I don't think he wants to fight. He probably won't be able to beat Sans anyway."

@Raynar Saassin

Mason was quick to dodge this next wave of bones. Despite the fairy's advice, this time he chose to simply ACT.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your brother. Nobody deserves that. However, that wasn't me. Listen, if you'll believe me, I know what losing people close to you is like. You're not the only one who lost family."

Emotion drained from Mason's face. He made no attempt to dodge the next attack to come his way. It wouldn't be enough to kill him, but it would do plenty of damage. Tears would well up in his eyes.

This tore Frisk up inside. "Chara, we shouldn't be letting this guy fight our battle! I don't think he wants to fight. He probably won't be able to beat Sans anyway."

@Raynar Saassin

"Hehe~ Let's watch him a bit more. Believe it or not, this works to our advantage =) As Sans is fighting this kid, they will get weaker and weaker until we move in and steal the kill~" Chara exclaimed. She made a good point though. Sans can't keep dodging forever.

lcGHV2R.png

"You really have a sick sense of humour, don't you kiddo? Playing with emotions after you murdered them all..."

vYhO1zw.png

"Kids like you really should be burning in hell." Sans exclaimed as he proceeded to repeatedly slam Mason into the walls and the floor and the ceiling for a long period of time.

tenor.gif

@Alex Azure

"Hehe~ Let's watch him a bit more. Believe it or not, this works to our advantage =) As Sans is fighting this kid, they will get weaker and weaker until we move in and steal the kill~" Chara exclaimed. She made a good point though. Sans can't keep dodging forever.

lcGHV2R.png

"You really have a sick sense of humour, don't you kiddo? Playing with emotions after you murdered them all..."

vYhO1zw.png

"Kids like you really should be burning in hell." Sans exclaimed as he proceeded to repeatedly slam Mason into the walls and the floor and the ceiling for a long period of time.

tenor.gif

@Alex Azure

As in the GIF, Mason was on his last hit point. He was a helpless ragdoll being thrown against the walls and ceiling, with too little energy to fight back against it. Between impacts, as he flew through the air, he tried to force out a sentence.

"I'm. Not. Trying. To. Be. Funny!"

"If. This. Were. A. Joke. It. Would. Have. A. Punch. Line."

"You're. The. Only. One. Delivering. Punches."

His dialogue ceased for the rest of the attack. If the attack ever ended, Mason would sit down on the floor and say, "Hey, Sans. You wanna hear a real joke?"

@Raynar Saassin

As in the GIF, Mason was on his last hit point. He was a helpless ragdoll being thrown against the walls and ceiling, with too little energy to fight back against it. Between impacts, as he flew through the air, he tried to force out a sentence.

"I'm. Not. Trying. To. Be. Funny!"

"If. This. Were. A. Joke. It. Would. Have. A. Punch. Line."

"You're. The. Only. One. Delivering. Punches."

His dialogue ceased for the rest of the attack. If the attack ever ended, Mason would sit down on the floor and say, "Hey, Sans. You wanna hear a real joke?"

@Raynar Saassin

m0gvn0q.png

"Heh. What joke have you got in mind? You know, aside from your sick ones earlier." Sans exclaimed, holding Mason up in the centre of the room, his soul still blue.

"This is our opportunity. Sans is focusing too much on him now. Let's move in Frisk..."

fe2b7eb6f9e92e525283e0cf1a7519b3365bee92_hq.jpg

"Move in for the K I L L ! "

@Alex Azure

m0gvn0q.png

"Heh. What joke have you got in mind? You know, aside from your sick ones earlier." Sans exclaimed, holding Mason up in the centre of the room, his soul still blue.

"This is our opportunity. Sans is focusing too much on him now. Let's move in Frisk..."

"Move in for the K I L L ! "

@Alex Azure

"The joke is that on any othet day you wohld be right. I probably would be killing skeletons, fighting things till the end. And this fight has been kinda fun, honestly. It feels like I'm a hero struggling against a final boss. I didn't kill your brother, but I might have if today went differently. I probably would habe called myself a hero while doing it."

"I bet you're tired of hearing me talk. Jokes never work when you explain them. I guess you could say I'm..."

The corners of Mason's mouth lifted into a cocky, shit-eating grin. As he spoke to Sans, Frisk began to sneak around the edges of the judgement hall to get behind Sans. Their knife was raised into the air, ready to strike.

"Killing the joke."

@Raynar Saassin

"The joke is that on any othet day you wohld be right. I probably would be killing skeletons, fighting things till the end. And this fight has been kinda fun, honestly. It feels like I'm a hero struggling against a final boss. I didn't kill your brother, but I might have if today went differently. I probably would habe called myself a hero while doing it."

"I bet you're tired of hearing me talk. Jokes never work when you explain them. I guess you could say I'm..."

The corners of Mason's mouth lifted into a cocky, shit-eating grin. As he spoke to Sans, Frisk began to sneak around the edges of the judgement hall to get behind Sans. Their knife was raised into the air, ready to strike.

"Killing the joke."

@Raynar Saassin

Y8XRa5q.png

"Heh. Good one kiddo---" Sans was interrupted when Frisk launched their back-attack which caused Sans to dash to the side.

m0gvn0q.png

"Heh. Did'ya really think you---" And Sans was interrupted again when Frisk launched another slash, and successfully hitting Sans:

f77dc4e1a65bb42fa5f905d76652779fa761233b_00.jpg

nJw7oQz.png

"S-So... It's like that..." Sans exclaimed as he began to bleed somehow. "Papyrus..." He clutched onto a red scarf that he had on him. "I'm sorry... I couldn't hold them off... And I'm sorry I couldn't save you. Whelp. I'm going to Grillby's. Papyrus, you want anything...?"

Sans then began slowly exiting the hall, only to disappear into a cloud of dust. All that was remained of Sans was his clothing and his dust, along with Papyrus's Scarf.

@Alex Azure

No longer restrained by Sans's magic, Mason's soul reverted to purple amd he returned safely to the ground. As the skeleton disappeared into dust, Mason glared at the skeleton's killer.

"Hey, murder child. Do you have any answers for me as to what is going on here? Anything at all? I'm tired of being in the dark."

"Please, it wasn't my fault, I swear," Frisk muttered.

@Raynar Saassin

No longer restrained by Sans's magic, Mason's soul reverted to purple amd he returned safely to the ground. As the skeleton disappeared into dust, Mason glared at the skeleton's killer.

"Hey, murder child. Do you have any answers for me as to what is going on here? Anything at all? I'm tired of being in the dark."

"Please, it wasn't my fault, I swear," Frisk muttered.

@Raynar Saassin

"Hey, Frisk. I'm taking over for now =)"
"O-Okay..."

Chara possessed Frisk and displayed visible changes, including glowing red eyes instead of the normal eyes and a creepy looking smile.

309.jpg

"Hehe~ =) Hello, Mason was it?~ We've been watching you in the shadows while you took on our obstacle~ You must be so confused so let me explain everything~" Chara exclaimed as she began to tell the tale.

"You see, this all started when this child I'm currently inside of fell into the Underground~ I followed them as they went about on a mass Genocide and watched them murder everything in their path. At first, I tried to stop them but to no avail so, I embraced the carnage~" Chara then grabbed her knife and began rubbing her fingers against the sharp edge. Alongside that, her left eye began to ooze out some weird black substance.

"You see this knife?~ =) This knife has the blood and dust of every monster in the Underground on it's sharp edge~ And it's all this kid's fault that I am now who I am~ They went on the mass genocide and taught me what it's like to feel nothing. No sympathy, no pity, no self loathing. However the kid still has that hint of pacifism. So boy. I'm only going to offer you this one~ Get out of my way, or I will see to it that I murder you too. We could use the extra EXP and LOVE."

@Alex Azure

"Hey, Frisk. I'm taking over for now =)"
"O-Okay..."

Chara possessed Frisk and displayed visible changes, including glowing red eyes instead of the normal eyes and a creepy looking smile.

309.jpg

"Hehe~ =) Hello, Mason was it?~ We've been watching you in the shadows while you took on our obstacle~ You must be so confused so let me explain everything~" Chara exclaimed as she began to tell the tale.

"You see, this all started when this child I'm currently inside of fell into the Underground~ I followed them as they went about on a mass Genocide and watched them murder everything in their path. At first, I tried to stop them but to no avail so, I embraced the carnage~" Chara then grabbed her knife and began rubbing her fingers against the sharp edge. Alongside that, her left eye began to ooze out some weird black substance.

"You see this knife?~ =) This knife has the blood and dust of every monster in the Underground on it's sharp edge~ And it's all this kid's fault that I am now who I am~ They went on the mass genocide and taught me what it's like to feel nothing. No sympathy, no pity, no self loathing. However the kid still has that hint of pacifism. So boy. I'm only going to offer you this one~ Get out of my way, or I will see to it that I murder you too. We could use the extra EXP and LOVE."

@Alex Azure

"Genocide? Monsters? EXP? Holy hell, this is a video game. And... you're on an evil run."

"I made a big mistake here..." Mason thought.

"You've been the one who keeps resetting, aren't you? You're the anomoly. You've been using that power to kill everyone?! They're not monsters you've killed. You're the monster!"

"Rachel, shut up." Mason spoke coldly. The sad, scared, defeated expression had melted away. In its place sat an expression that matched Chara's. "How do we know this kid's genocide isn't heroic? Your powers aren't working and my powers aren't working. You can't see wbo is good and who is bad. I mean, these are monsters after all. Sans attacked me first."

"GENOCIDE is never the answer!"

"Murder Child isn't listening to their conscience. I'm not listening to you. So, Murder Child, I'm stepping out of your way. However, I have a counter-offer for you."

"I'm a little sad that you stole that kill. Don't I deserve a bit of that EXP? It was so easy to kill that skeleton. Why don't we try it again and have a little fun with it?"

"Help me fight this time. Together, he won't be able to handle us. We can strike him down without taking a single hit. What do you say? One more loop?"

@Raynar Sasssin​

"Genocide? Monsters? EXP? Holy hell, this is a video game. And... you're on an evil run."

"I made a big mistake here..." Mason thought.

"You've been the one who keeps resetting, aren't you? You're the anomoly. You've been using that power to kill everyone?! They're not monsters you've killed. You're the monster!"

"Rachel, shut up." Mason spoke coldly. The sad, scared, defeated expression had melted away. In its place sat an expression that matched Chara's. "How do we know this kid's genocide isn't heroic? Your powers aren't working and my powers aren't working. You can't see wbo is good and who is bad. I mean, these are monsters after all. Sans attacked me first."

"GENOCIDE is never the answer!"

"Murder Child isn't listening to their conscience. I'm not listening to you. So, Murder Child, I'm stepping out of your way. However, I have a counter-offer for you."

"I'm a little sad that you stole that kill. Don't I deserve a bit of that EXP? It was so easy to kill that skeleton. Why don't we try it again and have a little fun with it?"

"Help me fight this time. Together, he won't be able to handle us. We can strike him down without taking a single hit. What do you say? One more loop?"

"Hehe~ =) You're an interesting pair~" Chara exclaimed as she clearly noticed the little fairy thing that was alongside Mason. "As much as I'd love to let you have a crack at the smiley trashbag, I'm afraid that will not be the case~" She explained as she put on a very creepy facial expression.

"Once I'm through with the King that's in the room behind you, I shall erase this pointless world and move on to the next one! And you want me to take you under that regime?~ You already know too much. You've become part of this world, and I plan on erasing ALL OF IT." She then brandished her Knife as a new battle theme began to faintly play.

"I am this and future world's end. And you are blocking my way. So? Let's see just how well you do against a Megalomaniac. COME =)" Chara then charged forward towards Mason and began rapidly slashing her knife towards him!

@Alex Azure

"Hehe~ =) You're an interesting pair~" Chara exclaimed as she clearly noticed the little fairy thing that was alongside Mason. "As much as I'd love to let you have a crack at the smiley trashbag, I'm afraid that will not be the case~" She explained as she put on a very creepy facial expression.

"Once I'm through with the King that's in the room behind you, I shall erase this pointless world and move on to the next one! And you want me to take you under that regime?~ You already know too much. You've become part of this world, and I plan on erasing ALL OF IT." She then brandished her Knife as a new battle theme began to faintly play.

"I am this and future world's end. And you are blocking my way. So? Let's see just how well you do against a Megalomaniac. COME =)" Chara then charged forward towards Mason and began rapidly slashing her knife towards him!

@Alex Azure

"We could have done this the easy way, but I guess you can't even cooperate. That, or you called my bluff. Murder Child, I'm not letting you destroy this world. Monsters may attack humans on sight, and that may make this a dangerous world. However, nobody has a right to destroy it. I won't let you kill this or any world!"

The fairy chastised Mason. "Didn't you just talk about killing Sans again?"

"Well, he's a dick and attacked me first! And one skeleton isn't a whole universe!"

Their bickering was ended as Chara moved in to swipe at Mason. He quickly dodged backwards to avoid the slices of Chara's knife. "These are pretty easy to dodge. You're still only a murder child. Can't kill me," Mason taunted.

Mason did something that was absolutely unthinkable by all of monsterkind. At Chara's next attack, he grabbed their hand and tried to wrestle the knife away.

@Raynar Saassin

"We could have done this the easy way, but I guess you can't even cooperate. That, or you called my bluff. Murder Child, I'm not letting you destroy this world. Monsters may attack humans on sight, and that may make this a dangerous world. However, nobody has a right to destroy it. I won't let you kill this or any world!"

The fairy chastised Mason. "Didn't you just talk about killing Sans again?"

"Well, he's a dick and attacked me first! And one skeleton isn't a whole universe!"

Their bickering was ended as Chara moved in to swipe at Mason. He quickly dodged backwards to avoid the slices of Chara's knife. "These are pretty easy to dodge. You're still only a murder child. Can't kill me," Mason taunted.

Mason did something that was absolutely unthinkable by all of monsterkind. At Chara's next attack, he grabbed their hand and tried to wrestle the knife away.

@Raynar Saassin

"Hmhm~ Ah ah ah~ That's not your knife~ =)" She flashed him a smile as she stamped onto Mason's hand in an attempt to make him release his grip. If this was successful, she would proceed to continue making rapid slash attacks. She was very determined to kill Mason, so she'd do anything to do it.

@Alex Azure

It didn't take long for Mason to release his grip on the knife. He held his now aching hand as he tried to avoid the strikes further. He couldn't dodge forever, and Chara's knife began leaving marks in his skin.

That knife needed to be taken away before it hit anything vital. Mason was determined to assure that. However, with the option od just taking the knife out of the question, he tried a different tactic.

He reached for Chara's hand again. However, intead of taking the knife away, he twisted the arm behind Chara's back. If he was successful, this could be his chance to take the knife away, nut at the very least he could keep Chara from attacking at the moment.

@Raynar Saassin

It didn't take long for Mason to release his grip on the knife. He held his now aching hand as he tried to avoid the strikes further. He couldn't dodge forever, and Chara's knife began leaving marks in his skin.

That knife needed to be taken away before it hit anything vital. Mason was determined to assure that. However, with the option od just taking the knife out of the question, he tried a different tactic.

He reached for Chara's hand again. However, intead of taking the knife away, he twisted the arm behind Chara's back. If he was successful, this could be his chance to take the knife away, nut at the very least he could keep Chara from attacking at the moment.

"Restraining me?~ How adorable~ Tell me something. Have you ever experienced something truly scary?~ =)" Chara exclaimed as she was definitely restrained by Mason's move. She took this opportunity however to hopefully terrify him by showing him her creepy face. "Allow me to show you~! =D"

b11e401a6a12d4d83ff883e8b4c265ef--chara-genocide-chara-undertale.jpg

@Alex Azure

"Restraining me?~ How adorable~ Tell me something. Have you ever experienced something truly scary?~ =)" Chara exclaimed as she was definitely restrained by Mason's move. She took this opportunity however to hopefully terrify him by showing him her creepy face. "Allow me to show you~! =D"

b11e401a6a12d4d83ff883e8b4c265ef--chara-genocide-chara-undertale.jpg

@Alex Azure

"Is... Is that all?"

"I mean, sure, it would work for a cheap horror movie, but is that all you've got? Listen, you're gonna have to try harder than that."

With Chara's arm subdued, Mason yanked the knife from her hand.

"Are you really not scared?"

"Oh, no, that face is terrifying. It shouldn't exist on a person and it definitely made me jump. It's just not that surprising. Now, Murder Child, no more knives for you, understand? You're gonna fix this mess you caused."

@Raynar Saassin

"Is... Is that all?"

"I mean, sure, it would work for a cheap horror movie, but is that all you've got? Listen, you're gonna have to try harder than that."

With Chara's arm subdued, Mason yanked the knife from her hand.

"Are you really not scared?"

"Oh, no, that face is terrifying. It shouldn't exist on a person and it definitely made me jump. It's just not that surprising. Now, Murder Child, no more knives for you, understand? You're gonna fix this mess you caused."

"You're right~ I have no more knifes~ =)" Chara smiled towards Mason as she jumped backwards and raising her hands, clenching them into fists. "I have fists~ =D" She gave off a smaller creepy smile as she proceeded to charge straight towards Mason, pulling the similar creepy expression.

@Alex Azure

"You're right~ I have no more knifes~ =)" Chara smiled towards Mason as she jumped backwards and raising her hands, clenching them into fists. "I have fists~ =D" She gave off a smaller creepy smile as she proceeded to charge straight towards Mason, pulling the similar creepy expression.

@Alex Azure

Mason held up his hand to hold against Chara's forehead. Hopefully an arm's length is enough to keep a punching toddler away from him.

@Raynar Saassin

Mason held up his hand to hold against Chara's forehead. Hopefully an arm's length is enough to keep a punching toddler away from him.

Chara took the opportunity to punch upwards to his hand, attempting to push it off of her. If she succeeded, she will attempt to wrestle her knife away from him and continue to rapidly slash towards him. She is very determined and will not give up easily.

@Alex Azure

Chara's tiny fists punched harder than Mason expected. His hand slipped and and the tiny demon was released. Chara charged at him. There was only a second to retaliate.

With his right hand off of Chara's forehead, his left hand moved swiftly to push her away. His left hand was the ome that held the knife. A gut-wrenching sound followed. Soon after, a warm, red substance trickled down the knife. "Shit! I didn't mean to!" Mason said in a panic. He let go of the knife, leaving it within Chara's chest.

The knife retained its video game logic. The knife's 99 AT is neutralized by the 99 DF of the child's locket. However, stats and numbers couldn't stop an open wound from bleeding out. Point by point, Chara's HP was draining. It wouldn't take long for that HP to reach zero and was certainly very painful.

Chara suddenly found something holding her back. She had been able to reclaim the knife and start slashing, but a force held her band back from reaching Mason. "Chara, please. Let this one go. We've lost. We're going to reload whether or not you kill him," Frisk begged.

From Mason's view, text appeared before him: Frisk is sparing you.

"Frisk... I didn't mean to hurt you. You'll be fine though, right? Please, tell me you're okay..."

Mason wouldn't recieve an answer, for the world was reset once more, LOADed into the moment of his entrance.

---

"Fourth loop," Rachel muttered as Mason stumbled out of the portal and onto the ground.

"Ow," Mason groaned, "What do you mean fourth loop?"

"Time travel, Mason. Look, this skeleton isn't your enemy. Trust me and look behind that pillar. Sans, please trust me as well! We're not alone here, and we're not the one you want to fight!"

Mason stood up turned his back towards Sans. Looking towards the hall's entrance, is purple SOUL was wide open to be struck.

@Raynar Saassin

Chara's tiny fists punched harder than Mason expected. His hand slipped and and the tiny demon was released. Chara charged at him. There was only a second to retaliate.

With his right hand off of Chara's forehead, his left hand moved swiftly to push her away. His left hand was the ome that held the knife. A gut-wrenching sound followed. Soon after, a warm, red substance trickled down the knife. "Shit! I didn't mean to!" Mason said in a panic. He let go of the knife, leaving it within Chara's chest.

The knife retained its video game logic. The knife's 99 AT is neutralized by the 99 DF of the child's locket. However, stats and numbers couldn't stop an open wound from bleeding out. Point by point, Chara's HP was draining. It wouldn't take long for that HP to reach zero and was certainly very painful.

Chara suddenly found something holding her back. She had been able to reclaim the knife and start slashing, but a force held her band back from reaching Mason. "Chara, please. Let this one go. We've lost. We're going to reload whether or not you kill him," Frisk begged.

From Mason's view, text appeared before him: Frisk is sparing you.

"Frisk... I didn't mean to hurt you. You'll be fine though, right? Please, tell me you're okay..."

Mason wouldn't recieve an answer, for the world was reset once more, LOADed into the moment of his entrance.

---

"Fourth loop," Rachel muttered as Mason stumbled out of the portal and onto the ground.

"Ow," Mason groaned, "What do you mean fourth loop?"

"Time travel, Mason. Look, this skeleton isn't your enemy. Trust me and look behind that pillar. Sans, please trust me as well! We're not alone here, and we're not the one you want to fight!"

Mason stood up turned his back towards Sans. Looking towards the hall's entrance, is purple SOUL was wide open to be struck.

@Raynar Saassin

Normally at a reset, Sans would make some dialogue about beating them a fourth time in a row, and make a joke out of this. But this time, something was different. The fight wasn't initiated, instead Sans confronted Mason.

nJw7oQz.png
"Tell me something, kiddo. You're not Frisk, are you?" Sans exclaimed with his eyes shut as he spoke. "Frisk never had that little fairy thing with em, and they sure as hell weren't this easy to eliminate. Plus when I "died" for the third time, the real Frisk appeared and slashed me, just like in my nightmares."

H9Wd7T4.png
"Just WHO are you?" He asked, opening his eyes finally. He spoke as if the whole Genocide Run had happened before, numerous times. Knowing Frisk's name was a start, as well as speaking about the resets as if they were a common thing to him, which they were. Mason had no idea how much Sans knows about the timeline and what goes on with the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back