Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm." Chara responded, pondering what she had just learned. Seemed like this Chara is the Frisk of this World, and Frisk is it's Chara. But it's strange to see that in this world, the roles were reversed...

"Hmm. It would appear that you performed a True Reset, and started over again. Reminds me all too much of my Frisk except my Frisk was the Pacifist, and I am the Genocide Incarnate."

She then heard her Frisk talk in her mind. "Ah~ You know all too well~ After our little job was completed, the world would be erased, and your soul would be mine~ So then we could do it allllll over again =D"

She then looked towards the other Chara with bad intent, as she raised her knife up.

4dsjhXc6_400x400.jpg

"=D If there's anything my Frisk taught me, is that every monster in the Underground must die. To commit total genocide and not to rest until everything has been exterminated and erased. But I am curious about something though~ Which path did you follow before you arrived here?~"

@Alex Azure

"The path of genocide, just like your Frisk! I know well enough how to kill, and I won't let you kill me!"

The Swapped Chara raised her weapon in response... And found only a stick. The color drained from her face as she realized what came next.

@Raynar Saassin

"Haha. Hahahaha! That's your weapon? I'm so glad my Frisk chose to upgrade~" Chara exclaimed as she laughed at the other's misery.

If they were to ACT - Check, they would discover...

Chara 137 ATK 99 HP
The first Fallen Child.
Genocide Personified.

That this Chara was the finished product of Genocide from her world, sporting the max LOVE stat of 20, the max HP of 99, and sported a large ATK of 137 thanks to the Real Knife she had equipped.

@Alex Azure

"Reset... Reset... RESET!"

The other Chara cried out, but despute her effortd the timeline was no longer in her control. She wasted her turn on checking the fallen child. Unfortunately, she wouldn't get another.

One hit would be enough to take out the LV1 Chara, and despite her Determination, she wouldn't be back until the LV20 Chara had left. If she were struck down, she'd have only a few final words, "It's too bad I no longer have a SOUL for you to take."

"C'mon, kid, hurry up! I'm leaving you behind if you don't!" Mason yellowed. His voice echoed through the ruins. He had already solved the first puzzle, (faster than Toreiel would have taken to arrive,) and opened the door. He was about to move on to the second puzzle, whatever it may be.

"All the way in another universe and I'm still solving puzzles..."

@Raynar Saassin

"..." Chara just stood there for a moment and watched as they struggled to Reset. But due to how much more determination this Chara had possessed, their power was effectively overruled. She had a thought for a moment before looking towards them.

greeting______i_am_______by_kasempan-d9uttd0.png

"I'm in a good mood today~ So I'm going to spare you." Chara exclaimed as she lowered her knife. "But. I won't strike you down on one condition~"

Cue the ominous music. Again.

"You are to guide me around this world, and watch me eliminate everything here. Make this world see the true power of Genocide, and to erase this pointless world! =D So, "Partner", are you with me?"

Suddenly, the other Chara would see two options appear:

[YES] [NO]

Mason however would receive no response as he was all alone in the Ruins.

@Alex Azure

"..."

The other child stood silent for a moment. Back and forth, her hand switched between the two options. However, backed into a corner like this, she had no other choice.

[YES]

"I'll let you know anything you need. Like Temmie here... She's a real threat. But when Asgore arrives, she'll disappear. I swear we see her again later, though. So maybe, we can..."

But before Chara could finish her sentence, the awkwardly violemt Temmie had already disappeared.

"That... That happens. We should get moving. The timeline is already off. Ww should be meeting Asgore by now."

@Raynar Saassin

"Hmm. Interesting. It would seem my arrival here has altered the world in some form. Hmm. Perhaps... Let's continue walking through. Perhaps we should be able to find something, you could use the EXP so you can be a much better partner~" Chara exclaimed as she proceeded to walk ahead, into the ruins.

Meanwhile . . . . .

Mason would now start to feel chills. Very... unnerving chills down their spine. As if... he felt them before? Everything was quiet... Too quiet. Almost like... there was no life. However, as he would proceed to go through the ruins, he would start to discover that some of the puzzles up ahead were... already solved?

Oh no, a monster encounter! Perhaps there was some life after all---

"But nobody came..."

Oh no...

@Alex Azure

"This is... weird. These are ruins, so perhaps they've just been abandoned. Still, it feels like there should be somebody here. What do you think, Oracle?"

Mason gazed at the air beside him, as if something would appear.

But nobody came.

"I guess Oracle is in the necklace. That is okay, though! I'll just give myself advice! Alright, Mason, use your aura. You're not at full power, but you should be able to find something. Just need to focus."

Mason sat down, cross-legged, on the path through the ruins. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Softly, he began whispering to himself. A small mantra helped him focus his powers, however slight they were. "What do you taste, what do you smell, what do you hear, what do you touch, what can you see..." At the last phrase, the aura that had appeared earlier covered his body. However, it was a lighter, weaker color than before.

Suddenly, Mason's eyes flashed open. He felt the aura, the souls, of two people coming up behind them. Those, he assumed, were his murderous partner and that fallen child. However, what surprised him was some source of energy up ahead. It reacted to his aura, but didn't appear to be human in any way. Still, it was something.

Mason quickly got up and charged ahead. "Maybe it's that skeleton dude again. I never got a read on what hid aura felt like. Or maybe that cat-dog-thing? Maybe even the annoying dog!"

Unfortunately, it was only a yellow glowing spot. No person, no monster. Just a yellow, faint light. Curious, he reached out and touched it. A box of text appeared before him.

*Determination doesn't suit you. How about...
*Despite the emptiness and loneliness ahead,
*The crinkling leaves fill you with Perseverence.
*HP and MP restored

"HP? MP? Did I land in a video game or something? I guess this is a heal point. If this is a video game, I sure wish I could use save points..."

"Wait... The time loops..."

"Nah. Probably a coincidence."

Mason pondered the state of this universe as he waited for Chara to catch up, despite his threats to leave her behind.

@Raynar Saassin

As Chara walked through the ruins, the air was all too familiar to her. "Hmm. Looks like my arrival here has already scared off all the monsters. Typical Genocide here, it even feels like life no longer exists~" Chara exclaimed to the other version of herself, as they continued walking. They came across a save point at the entrance. Chara decided to use this to establish her save, in which the other Chara could also see this box appear:

"Determination."

While Mason was waiting, he could feel someone behind him as they made their appearance known:

latest

"Hey, you might not know who I am, but trust me okay? Follow me, I'll take you somewhere safe." The skeleton stated, making no time wasted as he grabbed Mason's arm and rushed towards a safe spot out of the view of Chara and co. He would paint a circle on the wall using the Paint Brush on his back and looked towards Mason. "I can explain everything, just follow me. Please."

@Alex Azure

"Ah! You're that skeletom again! But... different. You're not gomna try to kill me again, right?"

"Are these... portals?"
Mason asked. He carefully placed a hand ik the center of the circle on the wall.

"We're running Genocide again. Then nothing should be a problem, wxcept maybe two monsters. Alphys and Papyrus, they're both a lot stronger than they seem."

@Raynar Saassin

"Yes. I guess you could say I watch over the Universes of Undertale." The skeleton responded. When Mason pushed his hand against the circle, he would feel his hand go through the circle and a breath of air rushed past it, feeling nice and chill. The Skeleton walked through the circle and appeared on the other side, blocking the view. "Jump in. I'll explain everything."

"Normally I would agree with you, but something feels off~" Chara exclaimed as she continued walking about the ruins, observing everything.

greeting______i_am_______by_kasempan-d9uttd0.png

"This is the work of Genocide, alright. But it feels weird. You claimed you only just arrived here after a reset, so everything should of been operating normally. But perhaps due to the fact I have maximum Determination, the world has registered me as the original, and has been tricked to believe Genocide has already happened as everyone runs away." She then noticed that the other Chara talked about Alphys and Papyrus being stronger, in which she laughed.

"Hahahahaha! Don't make me laugh. You expect me to believe that PAPYRUS of all monsters is someone I should be scared of? Hahahahaha! I've never heard anything so stupid in all my life! He may be a Royal Guard but to be feared is a HUGE understatement! He's too goddamn pure, and kept on thinking that I'd change my ways. Until I slashed him down and curb-stomped his skull! Oh his brother was pissed~!"

@Alex Azure

"I have no reason to trust you... Aside from the fact that you're the only person who hasn't tried to murder me yet. Promise me that we can find that dog and get my locket back," Mason said, just before jumping into the portal.

"What world are you from where everything is backwards? Papyrus is too lazy to be a Royal Guard. SANS is the innocent one trying to join the guard. Killing him is the only thing that gives Papyrus the will to fight."

"..."

"How did things go in your world? It seems like our two journeys were quite different."

The Underswap Chara was willing to share the tales of her adventure, and inform her doppelganger about the differences between these universes.

@Raynar Saassin

Mason would discover that they would be in a weird dimension where there were floating islands? And each island seemed to house a special portal that observes each Alternate Undertale Universe through the perspective of their humans.

"Allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Ink Sans, I technically watch over every Alternate Universe of Undertale. I know a bit about you, Mason from watching the original universe since it's changes caused it to become a slight AU. We need to do something about Chara, otherwise all AU's are in danger of being erased from the inside."

"In my world, Sans is the one who stands in your way before Asgore, or in your case, Toriel. He is a... bitch to take down. A pain in the ass, and an annoying comedian." Chara exclaimed with rage behind her voice as she told Chara about her world, detail by detail.

"... And that's basically my world in a nutshell. My Frisk taught me to feel nothing. To feel no sympathy, no pity for the monsters that are slaughtered. Even when they cut down my family, I felt... nothing. Except the desire to grow, to gain more power, and to destroy everything. But they refused to continue. So I possessed them and finished the job."

@Alex Azure

"AU's... Alternate Universes. Everything's almost the same, just with a minor difference. Am I right? Some universes split in two along their timelines, whenever choices are made. Whether you're choosing what shirt you're gonna wear today or choosing your path in life, a whole universe is made."

"And with Chara... Chara makes universes by choosing who lives and who dies."

"The thing I've never really figured out is whether my world-hopping makes new universes or not. If me entering the universe creates an AU, then there's still a prime timeline to keep safe. If not, then we need to take Chara back home and re-loop the whole thing without me there."

"I've experienced the AU effect before. I once met an AU of myself and almost got arrested for his crimes. Makes me wonder if I'm really the Source Mason..."

His existential crisis was interrupted by the sound of a familiar song floating in from various different portals.

"That damn dog is still hopping between universes. It's leaving more portals for Chara to use. Once we stop the murder child, we need to get my necklace back."

"I'm Mason, b-t-dubs. Mason Moretti. Trav works just fine as well. If you're Ink Sans, then I guess I could be Traveller Mason. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Almost the same as my Chara," a voice said, dripping with malice.

The Underswap Chara had changed in an instant, gaining the face of a familiar fallen child: Frisk.

"Except Chara changed her mind a little too late. She had already struck everyone down before she decided to turn back. She wanted a chance at pacifism, to try again at making friends and fighting the God of Hyperdeath. I tried to give that to her, but it seems that things didn't go as planned."

"Someone alerted the monsters to evacuate the ruins before the child even fell. Even if we reset, it would probably happen again. I think we have enemies who don't belong in this world. But we can cut them down in time. For now, we have a couple old goats to knock off their thrones."

Frisk's mouth curled into an unnatural smile. They held out a hand to the Chara of Undertale.

"Partner?"

@Raynar Saassin

"Sometimes an AU can be entirely different from the original, some can just have a minor change like the human knowing everything that happens. We've even had an AU where something happened that shouldn't of." Ink!Sans exclaimed, explaining what's gone on. "Hmm. That Dog shouldn't be jumping and leaving wormholes in Universes like he is. That Chara incarnation is getting stronger and stronger now that they've broken through the Genocide cap of every universe. However, we cannot interfere too much--- Wait. Something's happening in Underswap!"

Meanwhile . . . . .

"Hmm. now this was a interesting turn of events~" Chara exclaimed, smirking towards the other. "So this Universe's Frisk is the Genocide, while this Chara is the pacifist. Hahahaha! This is rich! And so much irony that my Frisk is the complete opposite of you! Hmm... But I wonder..."

7kfLSYxX_400x400.jpg

"Why should I partner up?~ Why don't I just take you out right now and gain all your LV and EXP? Seeing how my Frisk couldn't finish the job of erasure, why should I trust another version of them?~"

@Alex Azure

"Right now, you'd barely gain anything from killing me. I'm only at LV1, hardly worth swinging your knife. However, say we split up, start covering more universes, we could tear through all of them in half the time. Once we're both stronger than the limit of our worlds, that's where the fun begins. You'd get a real fight out of me. We'd have a fight that could entertain us both for years, and then one of us gives out, giving the other a giant boost of EXP and LOVE all at once. Forget your Flowey, your Sans, my Temmie, my Papyrus... The only ome we can expect any variation from is me."

Mason, listening in on Frisk's words from beyond the portal, said, "We should stop this, and fast. Two murder children are worse than one."

@Raynar Saassin

"Hmm~" Chara exclaimed to herself as she assessed the situation. Considering how she and Frisk from her world couldn't finish the job, how reliable would this version be? She contemplated her options: Possibly just killing him straight off and taking his spot in the world, and having her power up grow at her own pace without distractions, or teaming up, knowing full well that she could easily be back-stabbed at any time.

"Hmm..."

"What is she planning..." Ink!Sans exclaimed back at the Undertale Universe Hub. "She's definitely planning something... She would of jumped at the opportunity for more Genocide at an instant."

"Okay. I made up my mind."

"I'm going to slice you down right here, so that no one can possibly stand in my way. Sure, I could team up with you and conquer every Universe then erase it that much easier. But to be perfectly honest with you? Where's the fun in that? =D Plus there's always that one motion when it comes to things like this~ The possibility that you could very easily just back-stab me when you see the chance. The Frisk in my world could not bare to continue, could not stomach the thought of finishing the job, and that honestly?"

b11e401a6a12d4d83ff883e8b4c265ef--chara-genocide-chara-undertale.jpg

"That made me sick. To think that a Murderer no longer wants to murder. How cute and ignorant. Finish the job, or die trying. So? Prepare to meet your end! Along with your Universe, and all the others!! =D"

The LV1 Frisk would have the following options:

♡FIGHT
♡ACT
♡ITEM
♡SPARE

If they were to ACT and then Check, they would discover the following information if they hadn't of seen it already:

Chara 137 ATK 99 HP
The Fallen Child
Genocide Personified.
Perhaps it'd be best to let her kill you.

"Aww~ Checking my stats are you? Such a shame that it's for nought. I'll make sure you don't get in my way~"

@Alex Azure

"ATK... DEF... HP... LOVE..."

"Those may all matter to monsters, but it's not the same with humans. You know that. With humans, your power cpmes from how willing you are to kill."

Frisk's stats were much lower by comparison, due to their recent reset. Their own stats read:

FRISK 1 ATK 1 HP
The Fallen Child
Origin of Genocide
You might want to dodge.

"One hit in the right place and all that HP won't matter!" Frisk cried as they attacked. They raised their arn high, stick in hand, and brought it down towards Chara's eyes, hoping to poke one out and blind her.

@Raynar Sassin​

"Hmhm~ And your first mistake is assuming I'll let you hit me~" Chara exclaimed with a creepy smile as she side-stepped away from Frisk's initial attack and followed up with a backstab like attack, aiming to knock them unconscious while also slice some health away.

@Alex Azure

Frisk tried to dodge the knife, but didn't makw it away unscathed. Be just a small scratch of the blade, a quarter of their helath was gone. They winced in pain, but moved in to strike again.

"We need to end this fight," Mason said, watching through the portal, "Any ideas, Ink?"

@Raynar Saassin

Chara moved to the side once again and slashed towards their back to deal more damage. While doing this, she laughed.

"Hahaha. You know you cannot win. You've always faced the same monsters over and over again, but just like that pest, Flowey, you've never met a TRUE killer. They'll keep going and going until everything precious to you is erased from existence! And besides, you witnessed first hand that your powers of Determination are overridden by me, so even if you did strike me down, I'd only come back, stronger than ever! So why continue knowing you'll eventually lose? Why fight knowing your life will eventually come to an end by another's hands? It's truly precious to see that despite your clear disadvantage, you still have courage~ =D"

"I know exactly what we have to do. But it's going to take some preparation. Follow me." Ink!Sans responded as he walked over to what appeared to be a central hub for all the Universes. "The only way we have a chance of eliminating Chara is to unite all the Sans from all the AU's against her. That Annoying Dog has opened portals to every single AU at the endings, before Asgore or whichever version of him waits at the Castle. But you're going to need my help if you want to unite them."

@Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back