Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn after turn, Frisk kept dodging and attacking. They knew that death was inevitable, but their Determination kept them pushing onward.

However, one side had to give out at some point.

A final blow was struck to Frisk's chest. Blood spiled Chara's knife once more. She saw a message:

YOU WON
You gained 9999 XP
Your LOVE has increased.

View attachment 2715
"We need to act fast then. This world's Sans is probably going to die soon. Chara isn't going to hold back
Let's form a skeleton army!"

Mason cried with gusto, "Open the portal!"

@Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
"Hmhm~ So this is what going beyond LV20 feels like~" Chara exclaimed in delight as she felt herself gain more strength than beyond what her world supported. She was certainly stronger than any other Genocidal Fallen now as she made her way towards the main Castle, aiming to exterminate everything in her path. It wouldn't be long however until she encounters Asgore at the exit of the Ruins.

"Let's jump in." Ink!Sans exclaimed as he drew another portal which would lead them to an all familiar place in time:

281650_judment_hall_light.jpg

"We arrived exactly as I had intended. This is another version of the original Undertale World during the midst of a Genocide Run. Unfortunately to beat Chara we're going to need to break this version of the timeline. Mason, you're going to need to encounter Sans again like you did before, but do note however that you're still LV1, so try not to engage him in a fight. I shall be watching from the side-lines, so be careful."

As Mason would walk across the familiar Judgement Hall, he would discover that someone was waiting for him at the opposite end, an all too familiar sight:

"Heya kiddo. I uh, wasn't expecting you to show up this early. But, that must mean that your killing spree has accelerated since my brother..."

@Alex Azure

Last edited:
View attachment 2728
"Yeah, yeah, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, whatever. Listen, Sans. I'm not Frisk, nor Chara. I'm not the tiny murderer you're looking for. In fact, they're probably stuck an hour behind me. Despite how cool your little theme song is, I don't really need a fight right now."

View attachment 2728
"What I need is your help. I'm not gonna beat this kid on my own, and they're only getting stronger. We need to collect a whole little font family of Sanses before Chara is too strong."

View attachment 2727
"So, can we agree to be friends? And not try to kill each other? Buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal?"

Mason is sparing you.

@Raynar Saassin

"Hmm. I guess you must be some sort of time traveller if you knew my ultimate secretest secret passcode. Alright, I'll bite."

Sans has spared you.
You win! You earned 0 EXP and 0 Gold!

Y8XRa5q.png

"So. How about you tell me exactly what's happening if you knew exactly what my Ultimate Code was? And I have a feeling that it's to do with a common foe."

As Chara walked through the Ruins slaughtering any monsters that did not evacuate, she could feel she was entering a familiar location; the house of Toriel, or in this case, Asgore.

"This place feels all too familiar. It disgusts me a little that another Universe tried to make me think I was loved down here. While I was, Frisk just so happened to tarnish everything I stood for, so why should I care?! Hmph. The stairway to the exit should be over here, the sooner I leave this place the better it will be for me to stay focused on my true purpose~" Chara stated as she continued walking through, now in the long hallway to the exit of the ruins.

If Asgore was indeed there, as he would be normally, he would be hearing the sound of human footsteps.

@Alex Azure

View attachment 2731
"Secret password? I was just trying to be funny. I thought you would appreciate it as a..."

View attachment 2732
"...comic, Sans."

Silence hung in the air, which would only be broken if Sans laughed at the pun.

View attachment 2733
"Jokes aside, I need your help with Chara from another timeline. The kid managed to kill everything, and now has access to other timelines because of that Annoying Dog. With how strong she is, I can't beat her on my own. So, you, me, and a bucket of Sanses should go take her down, then bring her back to her home timeline to keep the cycle from breaking again."

Meanwhile, Asgore was tending to the flowers and plants outside of the small home in the ruins. The plants looked worse for wear, but the former king tended to them with a gentle, nurturing touch. He could be heard hummjng a soft tune to himself as he worked.

As Chara approached, the footsteps grabbed his attention. He looked up from his work and addressed the child.

latest

"Howdy! I didn't expect to see a human child this far out in the ruins. My name is Asgore, but you can call me Fluffybuns if you'd prefer. I just put a pie in the oven. Why don't you come inside and have a slice when it's done?"

@Raynar Saassin

Y8XRa5q.png

"Heh. You've got a knack for puns, kiddo. I respect that."

H9Wd7T4.png

"So what you're telling me that the human from my nightmares is accessing different timelines and different version of those timelines and killing them all? And also getting more power from this? Sounds a bit too much to me. But, how exactly do you plan on gathering all the me's out there?" "That's my job." Came a voice behind Mason as Ink!Sans made his appearance.

latest

lcGHV2R.png

"Woah. I did not expect to be seeing another me. I had a gut feeling that there'd be other me's but not quite like this." "We don't have guts, we're pretty bone-tastic in comparison."

95AbJIq.png

"Heh heh. Good one, other me." "I'm not as great as you however. You're the original Classic, Sans." "Heh. So. What exactly is going on? I know it has something to do with the human but do you have any idea why this is happening?" "We need you and the other Alternate Universe Sans's to unite and defeat her before she erases everything in existence." "Sounds pretty Sans-tastic if you ask me."

"Hmm. I never would of thought that instead of Mom being here, it'd be dad." Chara muttered to herself as Asgore came into view, as it would appear he had some flowers growing by the exit of the Ruins.

greeting______i_am_______by_kasempan-d9uttd0.png

"..."

"... ..."

"... ... ..."

"I can't take this anymore! I can't stand seeing you again! Urgh! Get out of my way or I'll KILL YOU!!" Chara exclaimed in rage as she pulled out her knife in front of Asgore and stared at him.

@Alex Azure

View attachment 2734
"Alright, my bad for starting the pun fest. That's on me, but we really don't have the time. I'm heading through the portal to the next AU. You boneheads can join me when you're done."

Despite the serious look on Mason's face, he could barely hold in laughter. With one foot already in the dog-spawned portal, he looked back over his shoulder and said, "We have a skeleton of work to do!"

"Child, you should put that away. Someone could get hurt."

A text box appeared before Chara:

Asgore blocks the way.

And then the battle menu appeared.

@Raynar Saassin

H9Wd7T4.png

"Heh. We sure do, kiddo. Let's get going quick." And with that, everyone stepped through the portal and returned back to the Multiverse, where all the other portals were. "Alright. Our next Sans to recruit is Fell!Sans. We... might have some difficulty trying to convince him to work with us." "So this is the Multiverse where all the timelines are monitored... Is this what the human used?" "No. This is where I monitor each Universe to ensure everything is correct and to help new AU's become real. However your original Universe was altered into an AU thanks to Mason's entry and that Chara becoming more intelligent."

"You're right~ Someone could get hurt~ You! =D" Chara exclaimed as the battle had commenced. She had the following options:

FIGHT
ACT
ITEM

Chara chose the FIGHT button immediately and slashed towards Asgore with a strike to the chest using her Real Knife.

@Alex Azure

View attachment 2735
"Ah, so it's my fault. My entry here wasn't even supposed to happen."

View attachment 2736
"Or, perhaps it was. Fortune has a strange way of bringing me places where things can happen. I was supposed to go on a simple mission, help a kid find a magic orb or something. Somwhow, I ended up off course in the multiverse and landed here."

"My family draws a lot of trouble. If you ever see the name 'Moretti' again, you might want to run. We're either villains or heroes, so danger is always coming."

View attachment 2737
"In any case, let's grab this Fell!Sans. I wonder what made him fall."

Mason hopped through the portal into Underfell.

latest

"Somehow, through only one hit, you've struck me down. Do you hate me that much? Even though we only just met," Asgore said as he fell to his knees. His body began fading into dust, carried by a breeze into the chilled air beyond the ruins. In his last moments of life, he held a last piece of wisdom for the child.

"Be careful of your determination. It could be your downfall."

Asgore's body faded away, and soon after his soul shattered into pieces.

Gained 150 XP

It wasn't enough to fill Chara with more LOVE. The more she killed, the more it would take for her to get stronger. Hate can only grow as fast as one's heart can feed it.

@Raynar Saassin

When Mason and Co jumped into the Underfell Portal, they arrived exactly where they did last time when entering the original Universe; the Judgement Hall:

underfell_judgement_hall_by_meanncat-dawfa6x.jpg

"I always had a bad feeling whenever I dealt with Underfell..."

H9Wd7T4.png

"Does it send shivers down your spine?" "In more ways than one. Underfell is the complete opposite of Undertale; where the Monsters kill on sight no matter what. Mercy is punishable here, and it's a severe one at that."

"You know, talking out loud about one's home is very rude. Didn't you punks learn any manners? Or in this case, manners gets you nowhere so you dick-heads clearly are here to cause trouble." Came a voice from across the hallway as a similar skeleton appeared from behind a pillar, wearing a entirely different clothing set than the Classic Sans.

"Didn't actually believe that other Skeletons were even alive. But who the fuck cares? It's not like we're liked anymore anyways. The fact that you two look like me is incredibly annoying, didn't anyone tell you impersonation is fucking bad for you? Or did you skip that out in the details?" "I was afraid of this. Underfell Sans is known for not exactly being the nicest of Skeletons, next to his brother of course. Vulgar language is a common trait here." "What the fuck are you talking about? Are you insane in the skull? And... You decided to bring a human with you. How cute. Listen, buddy, I don't think you even know this, but humans are a "kill on sight" target right now, especially for us sentries since they all decided to be fucking assholes and seal us down here."

b11e401a6a12d4d83ff883e8b4c265ef--chara-genocide-chara-undertale.jpg

"That's out of the way and done with. Hmph. I hope I don't have to encounter any more familiar faces, that must mean that Toriel is the one at the castle. Urgh. Talking about them just makes me sick. And makes me want to erase them from existence =D" And with that, Chara proceeded past the Ruin's exit door and began walking down the long hallway towards Snowdin Forest.

@Alex Azure

View attachment 2738
"Oh boy. Holy shit. You're not gonna tell me I have to be nice with this guy. I've been holding back on swearing and violence because I wanted to play the hero and the nice guy. No. Fuck that. I'll be the villain"

View attachment 2739
"Classic killed me thrice before he even considered looking to see if I was actually Chara. I'm pretty sure he was bored and running the fight on autopilot. Fell here is going to kill me anyway? Well then, I'm not going down without a fight!"

"Edgy skeleton, you're about to fight eighteen years of repressed angst. Ger ready!"
Shaking could be heard in the traveller's words, despite the grandeur of his statements.

Mason stepped forward and began the battle. However, since reaching that last save point, his menu had changed a bit. His menu read:

FIGHT
♡ACT
♡AURA
♡MERCY

Although Mason traveled with few material possessions, any items he could need he was used to making through his aura.

Mason selected AURA and chose to make a weapon. He closed his eyes and focused his power. Normally, he would create something badass like a sword or a gun, but without the aid of his necklace, the most he could manage in the span of one turn was a small knife.

Knife made. Atk boosted for 3 turns.

And with that, the turn passed over to Fell!Sans, or whichever Sans came next in pecking order.

The forest was too quiet. Even the wind and the fallen branches stayed silent as Chara walked through the forest. The cold was nothing compared to her murderous heart. The air bit at her nose with the same force as the edge of her knife.

She soon approached a familiar bridge with a familiar gate. Anyone with a heart could see the love and care that went into crafting it, but the bars were too far apart to actively prevent passage.

Approaching this gate would finally break the silence. A voice, raspy and worn, called out from behind Chara. It belonged to a tall figure cloaked in shadow.

"Human. No, whatever you are. I already know what you're doing here. I know you don't have the best manners, but you should at least greet an old friend the way I'm sure I taught you. Put her there."

The shadowy figure extended a hand towards Chara.

@Raynar Saassin

lcGHV2R.png

"Looks like things aren't going to go our way, are they, Ink?" "I don't think so. I'm not exactly a fighter... I mostly just monitor the AU's and help new ones get created." "Then perhaps you could use this to help learn some new tricks, eh? Alright." Sans exclaimed as he took to Mason's side and joined the fight.

nJw7oQz.png

"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you?"

vYhO1zw.png

"Should be burning in hell."

FIGHT
ACT
ITEM
MERCY

Sans chose the FIGHT Button and unleashed two Gaster Blasters to begin attacking Fell!Sans, causing him to dodge each one and summon some of his own to response, while the other proceeded to launch a large wave of Bones towards Mason.

Chara heard the mysterious voice and turned around to initially shake their hand, although knowing all too well who this was. "(I know this trick all too well. It must be the Sans of this universe. Hmhmhmhm! I'll take the opportunity to play him like Frisk did, lure them into safety and then strike at his heart!)"

@Alex Azure

Mason quickly dodged out of the path of bones. "Hey, maybe try something original next time," he taunted.

With a weapon in hand, Mason was ready to ♡FIGHT. However, he noticed something odd. A purple bar, labeled MP, that sat next to his health bar. Normally, he couldn't use his aura powers without his necklace, but this world allowed him a way around. Touching that yellow save point didn't allow him to save earlier, but it did fill his MP, which drained whenever he used ♡AURA. Right now, his MP was only 2/3 full.

After a second of thought, Mason picked FIGHT and slashed at Fell!Sans.

Before Chara could react, she would find her face instantly assaulted by undercooked pasta, red sauce that felt more like ketchup than marinara, and soon after a plastic plate. After wiping away the foul Italian food, she would see the true form of the shadowy figure.

underswap_papyrus_x_reader_by_animefangirl_peggy65-dba50t0.png

"Ah, the old spaghetti-in-their-face-when-they-turn-around. Works every time. Why aren't you laughing kid? Are you gonna keep making that creepy face?"

@Raynar Saassin

Unfortunately for Mason, Fell!Sans had the same dodge-rate as the regular sands as he simply moved out of the way of the strike, and proceeded to spawn more Gaster Blasters towards him. "You really believe I'm going to be fucking stupid enough to let you hit me? Hahahaha! Underfell is not so nice as you'd like it to be, kiddo."

vYhO1zw.png

"Nope. But he does have something you don't. Company." As Classic Sans said that, he spawned his own Gaster Blasters and fired them at Fell!Sans's, while also spawning on underneath himself and pulling Mason onto it via his soul.

Y8XRa5q.png

"Need a lift, kiddo? Heh. Don't thank me, just part of my job here I suppose."

"Urgh!" Was the response Chara gave out as she was assaulted by Pasta? As soon as she wiped it off her face, her sight was not what she expected...

"... Okay, this was NOT what I expected. So the Sans of this world is Papyrus~ How cute! To think that there'd be a Papyrus that could be so carefree and lazy as his brother is too adorable! But I wonder though~ Just what is your little shit of a brother like in this plain of existence~"

@Alex Azure

View attachment 2752
"Woah! Thanks for the heads up, Sans. I don't think edgy boy will reach up here. However, I can't really attack from up here either. Give me a second..."

Going back to his AURA menu, Mason conjured up a second object: A gun. He took aim and readied to fire his next turn. Unfortunately, he wouldn't be hitting Fell!Sans anytine soon. A single bullet would be as easy to dodge as the Mad Dummy's singular knife.

underswap_papyrus_____one_angry_carrot_by_walkingmelonsaaa-da46nmf.png

"You're going to regret talking about my brother that way, kid. Sorry, big guy, looks like I won't be protecting this kid like you asked."

An orange light glowed within Papyrus's eyesocket. Battle began, and before Chara could act, a wave of bones flew at her SOUL. Orange, blue, and white bones flew in from all directions, ending in a blast from a Gaster Blaster that took up most of the bullet box.

"That's your warning shot, kid."

@Raynar Sassin​

vYhO1zw.png

"Heh. Think you can keep the other me occupied while I charge up something new?" Sans asked as he jumped off a Blaster and got onto another one, while keeping the one Mason was on active.

"So you really believe that just because you're on a Blaster that you're able to beat me? Forget about it, kid. You're too much of a coward to even face me anyways." Fell!Sans responded as he proceeded to copy their technique and spawn a Fell Blaster underneath him and joined Mason in the sky.

Much to Papyrus's surprise, Chara managed to dodge most of the bones coming her way and only took damage from a few of them including the one blaster shot, and remained composed against him. "Looks like you've learned some new tricks, Papyrus~ It's too bad that I know most of them!"

@Alex Azure

Mason grinned, ready for the fight.

View attachment 2762
"Alright, I'll try not to kill him. I kinda want to see what you can pull off. Ready to dance, edgelord?"

Mason took careful aim and fired his makeshift gun at Fell!Sans. The bullet was slow-moving, and slightly followed the path of its target, but could be easily avoided.

View attachment 2763
"I don't think that's how bullets are supposed to work. What's with this world? Blaster guy, maybe you can try?"

Mason tapped the Gaster Blaster with his foot, hoping to trigger its blast at Fell!Sans's Gaster Blaster.

"Doesn't matter. A little birdie tipped me off that you were coming. I can't afford to be lazy now. If I let you get past me, the lives of everyone here are forfeit."

Papyrus's left eye glowed brighter, blinking between orange and light blue. Each flash of color created an equivalent bone from the left of right, barreling in towards Chara.

@Raynar Saassin

"ROAR!" The Blaster yelled back as it proceeded to fire towards Fell!Sans's blaster, but unfortunately missed. Another Fell Blaster appeared and blocked the bullet shot while proceeding to fire towards Mason. "Gonna have to try harder than that, kiddo. Then again, for a LV1 you're pretty shit to begin with, so what was I expecting? Heh. Time for something a little more challenging."

He chuckled for a moment before releasing a relentless onslaught of Bones towards Mason, each one coming in at various sizes but surprisingly easy to dodge.

"Hmm. That's funny~"

b11e401a6a12d4d83ff883e8b4c265ef--chara-genocide-chara-undertale.jpg

"Since when were you the one to make decisions? Hahahaha! You really believe you're going to stop me?! I've gone past the default LOVE of 20, and faced your brother several times! You really believe YOU can stop ME?!" Chara exclaimed as she proceeded to move through the Orange Bones and then staying still in the blue ones, slowly learning his attacks stage by stage.

@Alex Azure

Despite how easy it should jave been to dodge Fell's attacks, Mason only dodged by the slimmest margins. Not a bone hit him, yet almost every one could have. Mason dodged these, laughing with the biggest smile on his face.

"You call that challenging? Let me show you a challenge!"

Mason aimed again and fired, though this shot was different. It came not as a bullet but as a wide web of purple strings. If it hit Fell!Sans, it wouldn't damage him. Rather, it would tie his SOUL up in the purple strings and change its color to match. The violent Sans would then have his movement limited to moving along the strings.

"Again... Not how bullets work."

Turn after turn, Papyrus would bring a bone to block Chara's attacks. One hit would mean the end for him, he knew. However, his own attacks were losing steam. He was tiring out, and Chara appeared ready for everything he could throw out.

"Well... Let's see... how you deal with my strongest attack!"

Papyrus raised his hand in the air and a Gaster Blaster appeared. The blaster glowed brightly, clearly charging power. It charged, and charged, and...

Didn't do much else. Seconds passed. Minutes. The blaster never fired. Papyrus never moved. The turn never ended. It appeared that Papyrus's turn wasn't going to end for awhile.

@Raynar Saassin

"Hmph. You really think that's going to hit m---" Fell!Sans exclaimed as he unfortunately got caught by the Purple Bullet and was restrained by the Purple Soul's affects.

Y8XRa5q.png

"Heh. Good job, kiddo. Now it's my turn!"

vYhO1zw.png

Sans exclaimed as he proceeded to surround the entirety of the box with Gaster Blasters at the ready, prepping their attack against the now defenceless Fell!Sans. "Alright, first of all, what the fuck did you do to me? Second, why the fuck are you even here?!" "We're here to recruit you. Something about the human murdering everything in every Universe and then erasing them one by one." "What the fuck... Are you mentally retarded? Why would I agree to save some stupid universe from being erased? Not like it's my fucking problem."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Okay, what?! This crap again?! You can't be serious!"

"Ah~ But, you can't stay there forever~ Hehe~ I've won, Papyrus~ =D It's Over!"

@Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back