Status
Not open for further replies.
With Fell free, Glitch joining, and enough Megalovania playing to Toby Fox a bad time, Mason fell back and took a moment to think of a plan. He hid behind one of the various Blasters and peeked out at the scene before him.

He thought to himself, "Alright, no time to despair. You're a hero, backup has arrived, and the odds have swung in your favor. If this were an anime, what would happen next? Think... Think... Creativity time..."

"All these bones flying around makes it hard to see. Hard to see... Maybe..."

Using the chaos created by Glitch!Sans's arrival, Mason tried to sneak around Error. He hopped between blasters, beneath bones, and behind portals has he circled the multiverse hub. He hoped that the other Sans versions could keep Error distracted as he reached Error's blind spot.

"No aura... No problem. Let's be resourceful, Mason."

Once in position, he would jump out at Error. He would attempt to grab at Error's strings and use them for himself, tying up Error's SOUL.

Chara would find no monsters nearby as she travelled through Snowdin. However, the area beyond held two monsters left for her to find.

The first would approach her right at the beginning of Waterfall.

18050726c3c2db7.png

"Howdy... You're that kid everyone has been freaking out about, aren't you? Alphys said to run away, but... I had to see for myself. You can't possibly be that bad, can you?"

"Chara... please... don't... he's just a kid..." Macy cried from within Frisk's heart.

"That's not going to work, Macy. She's probably stopped listening."

Macy calmed her thoughts to a hushed whisper and said, "Then while she isn't listening, maybe you can take over again? I can help you be strong enough to."

"Perhaps... But not yet. Wait for the right moment. The judgement hall... That's where we can take back control."

@Raynar Saassin

"Impossible-ble-ble! How can you be-be-be-be so powerful-ful-ful?!" Error!Sans screamed as he struggled to dodge Glitch!Sans's onslaught of attacks. Unfortunately for Mason all he'd find is that Error!Sans had an ace up his sleeve which was shortly denied as Fell!Sans finally regained control of himself and prepared an onslaught of attacks.

"HOW?! How are you doing-doing-doing-doing this?! How are you THIS STRONG-RONG-RONG-RONG?!" "Simple, buddy." "We're not as sick and twisted as you! Well, I'd be a close second but you're just a fucking error in the Universe."

vYhO1zw.png

"Alternate Universes... Never thought I'd hear them be a existing thing but now that I do? It makes sense why you can't beat us." "Which is why I'm going to erase you forever, buddy." "Oh please-please-please-please. As if you can possibly defeat me-me-me-me."

"You know. I don't really like to use this attack. I get bone tired afterwards. But in this case? You deserve it!" Sans's right eye then light up in a blaze of fire as all of a sudden...

giphy.gif

A absolutely massive amount of Gaster Blasters appeared around Sans, almost taking up the space of the Portal Hub behind him as he proceeded to fire all the blasters towards Error!Sans. "Try to block this one, buddy~" As Error!Sans tried to block every shot, unfortunately it wasn't enough to block all of it as he proceeded to disintegrate into dust. "D-DAMN-D-DAMN-D-DAMN YOU-YOU-YOU!!!"

"Luckily that wasn't even the fullest extent of this attack... Otherwise I'd definitely be bone-tired." "Remind me not to piss you off, Glitchy." "Noted. Now, what exactly is going on?"

"Mason, you'd be best to explain this situation to Glitch!Sans." "Go ahead, kiddo. Explain this to me. It's strangely familiar to something in my Universe as Inky here put it."

"Hmph." Chara exclaimed as she walked into Waterfall only to discover a familiar face. A sight she had hoped never to see again.

greeting______i_am_______by_kasempan-d9uttd0.png

"YOU." She exclaimed, firmly gripping her Knife as she confronted the kid. "What are YOU doing here! Answer me Asriel! ANSWER ME!"

@Alex Azure

View attachment 2792
"Wow... he's fucking dead," Mason said in shock as Error disintegrated in front of his eyes. It took him a moment to regain his composure and answer Glitchy's question.

View attachment 2793
"Well, I'm Mason Moretti. Like Inky here, I'm a traveler. I'm probably not supposed to tell you this, but the multiverse is a whole lot bigger than just the Underground and its Alternate Universes. I hop around here and there, being a hero where I can, but I ended up a little off course and found myself fighting a skeleton and a possessed grade-schooler."

View attachment 2796
"The locket that lets me world hop kinda got into Chara's hands, and as far as I know the kid is busy murdering more people in an AU. That locket is also a lot more responsible for my powers than I expected, so I'm not fighting at full strength."

"Inky and I have collected you Sanses to hopefully stop the murder toddler, get back my necklace, and set the timeline back in working order."

View attachment 2793
"Now we just gotta find a place to ambush her and hope we can win."

View attachment 2796
"I mean... actually win. Just hoping won't stop her."

With an expression of shock and confusion on his face, Asriel replied, "You know my name... Well, I know all the adults said to run away, but... I can't! A real hero, like Alphys, would never back down from a fight! If you're as bad as they say, then I'm gonna have to stop you! Alright, human?"

A battle began. A familiar text box popped up before Chara.

*In my way.

"I don't suppose there's an option in your menu to just go around?" Macy suggested.

@Raynar Saassin

"Interesting. Sounds similar but on a completely different scale." Glitch!Sans responded as he nodded slightly before turning to Ink!Sans. "So, what's the situation in Underswap?" "Let me check. Here. I've been keeping an eye on Underswap while the fight was progressing. Where is Chara?"

As Mason and co would peer into the portal, they would find this:

FIGHT
ACT
ITEM

Sparing no time, Chara immediately pressed the FIGHT Button and launched herself towards Asriel. If Mason were to notice, Chara was now wearing his Necklace.

"Looks about right..." "What should we do? We can choose to fight that bitch right now if we wanted to." "No. I have a better idea." "And what's that Genius? Wait for more monsters to die before attacking?! Are you out of your fucking mind?!" "We will attack her alongside Underswap Sans in the Hall of Judgement." "And why do you think that'll work? Clearly Papyrus is their Sans and he's already fell, what do you think a Papyrus-Sans is going to do? And why was he not stopping them?" "Because in Underswap due to Chara's arrival, things have changed. Their Sans will now be the one waiting at the Hall of Judgement."

@Alex Azure

"All right! Let's get into position! Time to save the multiverse and get my necklace off that little runt's neck!"

Without further delay, Mason jumped through a portal leading to Underswap's Judgement Hall.

Chara's knife would hit something, but but it wasn't her target.

"Alphys!"

What appeared to be a yellow lizard of some sort wearing armor amd wielding a battle axe had blocked the blade and taken the hit.

latest

"I thought I told you to run. Kid, get out of here, go! I cam take this human... Just be safe!"

"Right! Will do!" Asriel said as he started running off into the depths of Waterfall.

"Damn it. With one hit, you've already..."

The monster's body was already beginning to fade away into dust.

"No! It can't end here! I feel something burning inside me. It feels like my body's splitting apart, but I can't let them down! All their hopes, all their dreams, rest on my shoulders!"

Alphys's body had almost completely fallen to dust when it suddenly reformed...

underswap_alphys_the_almighty_by_technologictea-d9gadvt.png

...and the true battle began.

@Raynar Saassin

"Let's hurry. Chara has already begun to battle Alphys in Waterfall, so we do not have much time." Ink!Sans exclaimed as everyone jumped into the portal he created. Once they arrived Underswap Sans was already there waiting for them.

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u3.jpg

"I thought as much you were coming! The Magnificent Sans always knows when trouble is afoot! On my duty as a Sentry, I shall guard this post with my life!" "So... You haven't been told. Best we keep it that way until after the fight." "My brother already told me about what's going on, and urged me to wait here! I unfortunately know about the sacrifice he's made, I felt him die..." "So you know. Alright then."

"Hey Blueberry. Been a while, huh?" "Fell! What are you doing here?" "Many reasons, but these fuckers convinced me to help them to help you, short-ass. Otherwise everything we all know and love will be erased by that fucking human." "Chara? But she's really nice and cute! How can she possibly bring the heart to kill the Magnificent Sans?!" "This is a different Chara, Swap!Sans. This one hails from the Original Universe of Undertale, and used this human's locket to bounce between Universes. Luckily they only arrived here so we are going to stop her."

"Wait a minute. So this means that the one who stands in our way is Alphys instead of Undyne?"

"..."

"PFFT... HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Chara exclaimed as she dropped down and laughed loudly. "HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god! This is too funny! Hahahahaha! To think that a short, lizard Scientist who can't even word things correctly and gets nervous REAL easy is the True Heroine of this Universe?! AHAHAHAHA! This is literally a joke! Ahahahahaha!"

While she was laughing and mocking her, she was wide open to an attack.

@Alex Azure

View attachment 2803
"Blueberry! That's a good one. I see you've already met Edgy. Then there's Inky, Glitchy, and Classic. And I'm Mason."

"You're certainly cuter than the other Sanses. Is it alright if I pick a favorite?"

Chara would find a plethora of axes preparing to equally distribute her body into pieces. Completely disabled and laying prone, she wouldn't be able to dodge very effectively. However, the boost in HP from leveling beyond 20 allowed her to barely cling to one hit point.

One last axe sliced at Chara, but this one didn't harm her. Rather, it turned her SOUL green and gave it a barrier to deflect the oncoming strikes.

"Chara, it looks like you're not doing too well. Another hit and you're probably going to be as dead as I am. Perhaps I could heal you... if you let me in control."

@Raynar Saassin

"Humans... Tch." Fell!Sans muttered in response as Ink!Sans conjured a portal on one of the pillars. "This Portal will not appear on the other side and I've made it unusable, however you can still see through it. Let's check on the battle."

"..."

"So that's how this is going to be. Alright then, Alphys. Bring it on! =D"

Utilising the barrier that was given to her by Alphys, she brandished her Knife and launched herself towards her with quick speed. If she were to launch attacks towards Chara, she would utilise the Barrier to block them as she made her advance. Clearly she's gone through this kind of fight before.

@Alex Azure

One slice of Chara's knife was enough to bring Alphys to her knees, and another slice would kill her. However, in response to the cut, the necklace Chara wore began to glow with a blueish aura. A wave of energy bursted out from the necklace, and suddemly Alphys was back on her feet again. Chara would find her HP maxed out as well.

"Oops. Looks like somebody healed everyone. I... I actually wasn't sure that would work."

@Raynar Saassin

"Urgh... Macy, was it? You sure know how to be a huge pain..." Chara responded with a grunt as she prepared herself once again.

"If you can re-frame from doing that again, that'd be lovely. Otherwise keep your mouth shut and keep your healing only to me." She exclaimed with an angry tone as she proceeded to launch another attack against Alphys, same as before.

@Alex Azure

"You know you're very persistent, aren't you? I might of underestimated the Lizard. But that doesn't matter now, because you are about to die! AHAHAHAHA!" Chara exclaimed with laughter as she proceeded to utilise Alphys's own barrier to block her axe attacks while moving closer for one last strike.

"It's over! =D"

@Alex Azure

"No... It's not possible! Sans... Toriel... I failed you! Undyne..."

And those were Alphys's last words before she faded into dust in the wind.

Gained 1500 EXP. Your LV has increased.

Amd with that, Waterfall was quiet and empty. As was Hotland... and the Core. Nothing could stand between Chara and the Judgement Hall. All the other monsters had fled, and were lying in wait with Toriel at the barrier.

"Alright. Time to get ready. She'll be here soon. I'll hide. Maybe I can get the jump on her."

Mason stood behind a pillar, peeking out at the entrance to the hall.

@Raynar Saassin

"And that's the end of that." Chara exclaimed as she began to walk past the dust of Alphys and venture further into the underground. They had then arrived at Hotland:

"Ah. Feels empty. Everyone must of retreated to the Asgore of this Universe; Toriel. Fine. Pressing swiftly onwards to my final destination; to kill the Sans of this world."

@Alex Azure

On and on, Chara would walk without finding a single soul, human or monster.

Nobody came.

Nobody came.

Even Macy, who had been bright and cheery, full of energy, and talking nonstop had nothing to say for the depressing journey. There weren't any puzzles to solve, either. Mettaton and Napstablook were absent, as were the royal guards and the nerdy equivalent to Undyne this world had.

Even Temmie, who should have been full of violence and determination in this incarnation, stayed hidden with the others. Chara had aught but the company of herself.

As she arrived at the Judgement Hall, the final destination and last point to save, the true point of no return, Frisk spoke one last time.

"Partner, do you really think this is worth it? Genocide has been even more boring the second time around. Maybe we could give up this time.Turn back. Have a good time. Get less dunked on. Are you sure that this is what you want?"

@Raynar Saassin

"Hmph. Look who's talking. You wanted to take on this path, you are the one who taught me all of this! Don't you get it? We are going to finish this, whether you like it or not!" Chara exclaimed angrily as she continued walking through Judgement Hall.

"We are ending this. And everything. And you have a front-row seat."

@Alex Azure

In the Judgement Hall, Chara would find a single skeleton.

latest

"It's a beautiful day outside,"
Underswap Sans began, "Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. On days lile these, kids like you..."

"Should have been burning a long time ago."

Blueberry raised his arm, and several Gaster Blasters appeared. One blaster from each Sans: Classic, Underswap, Underfell, Glitchtale, and Inktale. All of the blasters aimed at Chara and fired. The other Sanses were quick to privide waves and patterns of bones, with Classic Sans bouncing Chara's SOUL around each edge of the bullet box.

The collectiom of Sanses were giving their all in the first turn. Why not start off with your strongest attack?

However, their attacks wouldn't have much effect in the end. The moment their turn ended, a blue aura radiated from Mason's necklace. The light encompassed Chara and healed all of the damage done by the skeletons.

"If you die, you'll just reset," Macy lamemted, "So I might as well keep you alive. Right?"

@Raynar Saassin

"What?!" Chara exclaimed as she only just managed to survive the initial combined firepower of all the Sans's and was quite surprised. That was however that after the attack connected, Macy healed her, causing Chara to speak to her inside of her mind. "Good job, Partner~ You know the sch-tic~ : ) Just keep me healed up and we shall do a great many things~ =D"

556e3bb6d46cabf1012d173b_56e51e4769c7fb5608c9203a_320.jpg

"Oh this is too rich." She put her hands against her cheek and winked towards the group, her knife in hand as well. "To think that in order for you to stop me, boy, was to amass all the Sans's together. That's quite a cute feat you pulled off. But too bad that I'm not going to let you defeat me. I'll fight..."

greeting______i_am_______by_kasempan-d9uttd0.png

"... Until everything is erased from this pitiful excuse of a World! Then I'll move onto the next, then the next, then the NEXT! Hehehe~ =D"

Chara then began to make her strike. Launching herself forward, Fell!Sans responded by sending a large wave of bones supported by Classic!Sans's Gaster Blasters. Chara jumped and slashed past the bones but suffered a pinch of damage to the Blaster Support, but continued her pursuit to Swap!Sans.

@Alex Azure

With Chara fully distracted, Mason made his move. He slowly stepped out from behind the pillar. He was silent as he crept up behind Chara. Once he was close enough, he grabbed at the necklace and pulled as hard as he could.

View attachment 2820
"This... isn't... yours!" Mason shouted as he wrestled the necklace away from Chara. In his passion, his body began to glow with aura, giving him enough strength to complete his task. She would feel the necklace pulling tightly at her neck, but eventually the clasp that held the necklace together released, allowing Mason to fully remove the locket.

View attachment 2821
"This necklace belongs only to true heroes! No matter who's writing the story, you're clearly a villain. Now get ready to be defeated!"

Mason gave this short monologue while putting on the necklace, but doing so left him wide open to attack.

@Raynar Saassin

"What?!" Chara exclaimed in shock as the necklace that was providing her with constant healing was now removed. Turning around, she gave Mason quite the stare.

View attachment 2822

"Listen here, you annoying boy. You've been a constant thorn at my side for too long now! Your necklace was vital to my plans and you just go and do that? Hehe~ =D You're going to regret ever getting in my way, you hear me?! NOW DIE!" She exclaimed as she proceeded to ignore Swap!Sans now and focused entirely on Mason, making repeated slash strikes against him!

@Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back