New User Me Myself and I

Hello and welcome! You're a Twitch streamer as well? That's so cool! What sort of things do you stream if I may ask? Also, what sort of things do you enjoy writing or roleplaying? And voice acting?

:D, I tend to stream whatever I end up playing, but my primary games are usually either horror games or survival games. I don’t really have a specific thing I like to write, just whatever comes to mind such as my steampunk, plague doctor, leprechaun, etc XD. For voice acting so far I’ve only voice acted 6 different characters for my friend on his channel “Keyan Carlile’s Transformers Channel” I also do impressions/voices.

:D, I tend to stream whatever I end up playing, but my primary games are usually either horror games or survival games. I don’t really have a specific thing I like to write, just whatever comes to mind such as my steampunk, plague doctor, leprechaun, etc XD. For voice acting so far I’ve only voice acted 6 different characters for my friend on his channel “Keyan Carlile’s Transformers Channel” I also do impressions/voices.

I get that to be honest. I'm the same way when I stream. I'll play whatever I feel like and if I'm up to stream, I'll do it. XD But horror games are a lot of fun to play! Do you have a favorite horror game? I get that too. I'll write pretty much anything. I'm not very picky about stuff. But that's really cool that you can do impressions and different voices! You got some talent there for sure!

I get that to be honest. I'm the same way when I stream. I'll play whatever I feel like and if I'm up to stream, I'll do it. XD But horror games are a lot of fun to play! Do you have a favorite horror game? I get that too. I'll write pretty much anything. I'm not very picky about stuff. But that's really cool that you can do impressions and different voices! You got some talent there for sure!
A couple of my favorite horror games so far that I've played are Phasmophobia because it's fun to mess around with friends and SCP CB

A couple of my favorite horror games so far that I've played are Phasmophobia because it's fun to mess around with friends and SCP CB

Afraid I've never heard of Phasmophobia before. But I have heard of and love SCP stuff. Always been a fan of those types of things and all the different SCPs created are so cool and it always amazes me what people can come up with.

Back