Hello!! I finally got approved, but I've been lookin' at this one for a while. Are submissions closed?

You're welcome to join us. There's a lot of info to digest. Everything (almost) is up in the tabs. Questions are welcome.

We're still waiting, right?
Yeah sorry. I have small kids and Christmas has been hectic. I'm literally writing the rest of my opener in the few minutes I can steal away from the family. I should be done tonight and then you guys can do your opening posts.

Yeah, I just wasn't sure if that Sixty Six post you made was the opener or not. Take your time.

I'm actually not working this week, which oddly enough gives me less time on site rather than more, because I spend so much time with the fam. Don't worry, my friends, everything is still going to plan, just a little belated

[sarcasm]
I'd like to request a Murder Encounter for Vi and Sixty Six.

Put the Murder in Murder City right from the start.
[/sarcasm]

Behind Sixty Six stands a man with a blank face. Upon his noble brow rests a bucket.

"Chill," he says, though his angelic, alabaster face does not move.

Vi ask him what he means.

"You're probably going to die here."

The mysterious figure brandishes his guitar and plucks a few notes. Somewhere in the distance, the sound of drums, laying down a sick beat. The siren song reverberates deep within Vi's soul, calling to her. It speaks to her in a way nothing else ever has, and nothing else ever will.

"But at least you have a killer theme song."

Behind Sixty Six stands a man with a blank face. Upon his noble brow rests a bucket.

"Chill," he says, though his angelic, alabaster face does not move.

Vi ask him what he means.

"You're probably going to die here."

The mysterious figure brandishes his guitar and plucks a few notes. Somewhere in the distance, the sound of drums, laying down a sick beat. The siren song reverberates deep within Vi's soul, calling to her. It speaks to her in a way nothing else ever has, and nothing else ever will.

"But at least you have a killer theme song."

Lol.

Also, how will we come to make up a name?

I'm going to cheap out and say "Vi sounds right." Besides, it's one syllable.

Yours is one syllable, too. Find a marking somewhere, then reach out and Trace it.

I don't know what to tell you about Natalie.

Back