Seems like the Dead Book is fed early. Poor Vi will be memorialized and honored before the sun rises again (EST anyway).

It goes to show that people do not play in Murder City. Muthafuckers will put your ass in the ground if you don't step lively XD

The first [ME] has struck.

---

LMAO Vi DIED

(When you are busy writing a long post)
GG

---

Rouge is a psycho --> Hackles

Duhoh.

Thank you all very much for your excellent participation. I am very happy with how Murder City has opened. @Revelree you'll fit in just fine. I'm very happy to have such a strong group of writers to share in this madness.

I feel like I've missed something viyal but I will catch up on that on my free day after this concert haha

I feel like I've missed something viyal but I will catch up on that on my free day after this concert haha
You're fine. Narratively speaking, Apollo doesn't need to say much at this point. You and Sigil are about to meet someone important, so keep a close eye on the thread

Not in terms of anything edible in the Gardens or animals, but you could hunt for the stashes of others. Maybe I'll develop a simple system, or maybe just a roll, for this. Let me think about it.

Not in terms of anything edible in the Gardens or animals, but you could hunt for the stashes of others. Maybe I'll develop a simple system, or maybe just a roll, for this. Let me think about it.
Understandable. If there was a possibility of not murdering, people will be inclined to take it, and all they had to do was wipe out the bad apples.

What about streams or freshwater?

No, it's a good point. There would for sure be people who survive by hunting and plundering others. Murder, however, is still unavoidable. Some people kill just for the fun of it. So you're always being hunted, more or less, by someone for a variety of reasons. I'll get back to you on this

Back