No animals in the City, except for people of course. There's nothing to be foraged from the garden park. All foliage is either directly toxic or can be distilled into toxic substances. I think seeds will be a thing. There's potentially thousands of people in the city, and people need to eat. Seeds will come from the boxes. There will be usable soil in the city and your shit is fertilizer! So more or less, subsistance is technically possible without murder, but where the fun in that!

And before anyone points it out, I'm aware that Vi is still in the Dead Book. It will remain so. She was the first and she'll always be the first...and I feel like she'll be there again, and I don't want to ping pong her back and forth. So the Vi entry into the Dead Book will remain permanently

I actually really like that buckethead song. @Morph

And I'd also like to say that this RP is 100% my favorite I've ever played in. Just wanted to commend @Gattletowne for his awesome idea. You're really bringing it to life with the vivid descriptions. And I'd also like to give props to everyone participating in the thread too. All of you guys are great writers and that makes any RP so much more interesting to read. Needless to say I'm hooked :D

I actually really like that buckethead song. @Morph

And I'd also like to say that this RP is 100% my favorite I've ever played in. Just wanted to commend @Gattletowne for his awesome idea. You're really bringing it to life with the vivid descriptions. And I'd also like to give props to everyone participating in the thread too. All of you guys are great writers and that makes any RP so much more interesting to read. Needless to say I'm hooked :D
I love telling stories, I always have. It's even more fun telling stories with others who also love to do the same. I'm having a great deal of fun as well.

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ.

Can I post again as Vi, or do I need to wait for the others to finish your crazy murder church scene?

@_BB_
I know the post is still a work in progress, but don't forget to put Apollo in bold at the top of the post to keep things organized

So I was going back over the Church club scene, and I want to make clear that such a display of electricity, music, lights, and the like is very uncommon in the city. There is electricity avaliable, but the the scale of the Church is unique. There is a reason for this that will be made clear as the narrative unfolds.

And it's weird and this isn't really the place for it, but if any of you guys have Netflix I recommend The OA. I stumbled across it yesterday and it happens to be my favorite thing since GoT

Back