New User My introduction

Natoru

Hello! My friend told me a lot about this sight so I thought I'd check it out! You can call me by my username, Natoru, but nicknames don't bother me if you have any for me. I love to RP so PM me anytime! I prefer RP's to be in PM's because it's easier for me and faster but don't always expect a speedy response. I like all kinds of RP except I'm bad at following along super detailed ones. I love RPing but not when I have to read an essay as a beginning start. I look forward to making new friends on here. Don't be shy, say Hi!

hello, and welcome to STC! i'm sure you'll fit in just fine around here, good luck and happy hunting!

Howdy there, welcome to the community!

I like all kinds of RP except I'm bad at following along super detailed ones. I love RPing but not when I have to read an essay as a beginning start.
Similar thing with me ^^ If it's very complicated but explained in a simple manner, it works out. Otherwise, I end up asking questions haha XD

If you are into or at all interested in the Halo Universe, I have a Interest Check going in the Bulletin Board for a large Open World RP involving the war between the UNSC and the Covenant. Do check it out if you are interested ^_^ https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/epic-roleplay-ic-the-halo-human-covenant-war.5752/

Hope you make many friends and RP Partners! ^_^

Welcome to STC Natoru! I'm glad to see that you took up your friend's recommendation. There are a few folks that like to rp through PM. @Night ও is one person that enjoys pm role plays. Otherwise I'll put a few links here Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums and these are areas that you can post. Making a few meaningful posts in these areas will help you get approved more quickly. If you have any questions let me know.

Howdy there, welcome to the community!

Similar thing with me ^^ If it's very complicated but explained in a simple manner, it works out. Otherwise, I end up asking questions haha XD

If you are into or at all interested in the Halo Universe, I have a Interest Check going in the Bulletin Board for a large Open World RP involving the war between the UNSC and the Covenant. Do check it out if you are interested ^_^ https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/epic-roleplay-ic-the-halo-human-covenant-war.5752/

Hope you make many friends and RP Partners! ^_^

Thanks! I'll check it out for sure!

Welcome to STC Natoru! I'm glad to see that you took up your friend's recommendation. There are a few folks that like to rp through PM. @Night ও is one person that enjoys pm role plays. Otherwise I'll put a few links here Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums and these are areas that you can post. Making a few meaningful posts in these areas will help you get approved more quickly. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks a ton! I'll try to get approved quickly so I can RP with all kinds of wonderful people!

Back