Ame Damnee Necropolis

Aman

Dragon Priestess
Benefactor
The City of the Damned's very own land of the dead. With the sun in Abaddon always covered by gray skies, it makes the place look a little more eerie and strangely alive. The Necropolis is almost always deserted, with the tombstones scattered all over the vicinity in no particular order, as far as the eye can see. The air feels thick with the occasional fog, and moss sprinkled the trees and rocks. Trees dotted the area as well, gnarled branches and roots twisting in strange forms as if the dead fashioned it. On the very far corner of the Necropolis, sat a lonely, beaten up shack. It was empty, however, and not sturdy enough to be of any use.
{ Credit to Revelree~}

Jocasta sighed as she laid stomach first on the dirt and drew silly shapes in the ground, dirt crumbling and getting under her nails. Necropolis was a morbid place, but she didn't mind the gloominess. After taking care of a few kidnappings and watching some members get their ass handed to them, she decided to take a break in the peaceful, deserted cemetery. She moved her fingers a bit, allowing a red rose to sprout from the moist soil and leaned forward to smell the sweet aroma of the healthy flower.

Last edited:
Maric Vakarian - Necropolis

The darker skinned man walked out onto the fields of the necropolis. Currently not wearing his suit jacket, his hands marked with the bloodstains of a new convert. Maric felt like some sunshine after a long day in that dank old prison. He wanted to have some good old fashioned fun and seduce someone today. As he stepped onto the graves of the departed, he caught a glance at his perfect opportunity. Jocasta, a convert he'd had a particularly fun time converting, laying about all by her lonesome. She needed a playmate.

Maric grinned a devilish grin as he crept up behind her, softly gliding his finger across the nape of her neck, observing the traits of the man she seemed to fancy most in this cult of theirs, Hi'dric. His personality shifted slightly to resemble their illustrious leader more as Jocasta finally noticed him. "Why hello there little flower." He addressed her, his black and white eyes sparkling with mischief. "What are you doing blooming so far away from the company of others?"

Jocasta - Necropolis

Jocasta's skin tingled at the sudden touch. She let out a small sigh at how gratifying it felt and let another rose sprout from the ground. Jocasta glanced over and felt a little disappointed at only seeing Maric. Her eyes rolled towards the back of her head at his impressionable state of personality. So much for believing Hi'dric was there. She pursed her lips and turned back to the blossoming flowers, feeling a little embarrassed she let him hear her. "I see you found out where I was," Jocasta spoke, disgruntled. She shifted slightly. "How charming of you to check up on me, Maric."

"Come now. You're not happy to see me?" Maric faked sounding hurt, he couldn't imitate Hi'dric's quiet nature, he needed his words to coerce his targets, but his lust for blood, that he could imitate. He sat down next to her, resting his hands on the ground behind his back, displaying some of the blood still on them. "I didn't even have time to wash my hands, I was so eager to see you. Really darling you must spend some more time with us down in the cells, I could teach you some oh so fun methods of conversion. Maybe let you practice some of the methods I used on you. Oh those were fun times." His hand quietly moving over to trace her arm again.

Jocasta - Necropolis

She waved her hands over the roses and they shriveled by her grace. She glanced up as her leader sat down next to her, arms stretching out behind his back. Jocasta caught a glimpse of the blood on his hands and turned away once more. The smell of blood made her mouth water. Her fingers dug into the ground, raking across the soil, creating strange looking shapes in an effort to stay distracted from the addicting aroma. Jocasta seemed to scoff in amusement at Maric's offer. She looked at him, establishing eye contact. "Perhaps it would be best if I spent more time with you. I'd break you before you even have the chance to teach me," she grinned, trying to take on a taunting tone to further distract herself. "Would there really be anything else you have in mind for me besides teasing though?"

Last edited:

Maric let out a chuckle at the blonde's fiery words. In a low seductive tone he murmured to her. "If I recall correctly, I was the one who broke you." His hand crept up to her chin, letting her smell the aroma of the blood on his hand as he tilted her head. "As for your question, I may have something else in mind. It depends on how willing you are to fulfill an Incubus' urges." He drew closer to her, seeing the lust fill her eyes, just as he hit the brink of her lips, he stopped and waited for her to revert to her primal urges.

Jocasta - Necropolis

Jocasta swallowed down the acidic bile in her parched throat. He was going too far. "I doubt Hi'dric would like that," she murmured to Maric, the corners of her mouth lifting slightly as a few thorny tendrils began to raise up from the ground around Maric. The longer she waited, the more she wanted but her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she heard someone else enter the clearing. "Better luck next time."

Last edited:
Guruk Shamad - Necropolis

The orc had been working tirelessly as Maric brought new converts in. His friend was successful in turning some of his converts, others were more stubborn, and a few were lost causes, which meant that Guruk had to clean up after him. It seemed as though his friend tossed him the "failed subjects", Guruk did not mind butchering the rejects but what he strived for was performing the sacrificial ritual, which was not as common as some thought. The orc quickly and quietly got to work, drawing his sharp cleaver to the ceiling and thrusting it through the neck's of the rejects, severing their heads with a clean motion which caused very little blood to splatter. Speckles of red painted Guruk's face and he grunted, wiping them with his glove. Guruk hoisted the body over his shoulder and grabbed the decapitated head by the scruff of its hair; he exited the butchering chambers and headed to the fields of Necropolis. "Where is that man? He is leaving me to take out the trash like always..."

Guruk emerged from the prison into the fields and spotted Maric in the distance, who seemed to be playing a cruel joke upon Jocasta. The orc grunted, dropping the body from his shoulder and releasing the head from the grip of his giant hand. Each part of the rejected convert hit the ground with a thud and Guruk headed toward the two in the field. "Maric..."

His lustful endeavors were stopped just short as his entire body winced at the all to familiar sound of a half orc grumbling his name. He quickly stood to glare at his best friend, obviously annoyed at the interruption. "50 years I spent tutoring your fat ass, and I never taught you the art of timing?" He could only sigh as he playfully shoved Buttercup, the touch shifting his personality back to normal. His bright smile returned, happy to see his friend. "What did you need me for this time?"

~Hi'dric Varon Normell-Necropolis~
Hi'dric sat on a branch on one of the few dead trees that were in this dreary area. His eyes quickly landed on Jocasta and Maric, a frown on his face as he watched aric interact with Jocasta in a way that left him very uncomfortable, he was about to step down and interrupt when Guruk came onto the scene. A smile appeared as he quickly went into his white haired form and walked over to the small group. "Hello Guruk, ...Maric," he said the latter's mentioned name with warning. "Jocasta." He said, not liking the way her name of cover rolled off his tongue.

Jocasta - Necropolis

She let out a small sigh of relief and stood up, dusting herself off. Buttercup had come at the right time, something she silently thanked him for and not only a few minutes, later, Hi'dric showed up as well. Maric was fortunate enough that Buttercup had arrived just in time. She smiled a little at Hi'dric and walked over to the small group. "Hello, Hi'dric. It seems you were too late for the party. I was hoping you'd be here earlier."

Last edited:

Guruk was now standing in front of Maric, his face blank as his friend continued to insult him and playfully attempt to shove him; as always, the rock didn't move against Maric's push and rather, his body absorbed the physical force against him. The orcish man looked down at his friend as he towered over him, "50 years and you still haven't learned that you can't push me around." his burly hand reached out and shoved Maric's shoulder in retaliation. Guruk's demeanor lightened somewhat seeing the smile return to Maric's face but his voice was still brash. "You left me with your garbage. Again." His attention turned to Jocasta, "I apologize for Maric's lewd behaviour."

The friend's bickering was interrupted by Hi'dric appearing by them. Guruk nodded toward the overseer, "Master." and compiled his composure.

Buttercup's shove sent him stumbling back a couple feet, but he took it with a hearty chuckle, he couldn't help but love the big man. Of course the fun was over once Hi'dric showed up, glaring daggers at Maric. "Lewd behavior?! Buttercup, you wound me!" He said clutching at his heart over dramatically. "A little flirting never hurts every now and again, right boss? Have to keep my skills sharp for our next 'convert' if you catch my meaning." He said, a cheeky grin on his face all the while.

~Hi'dric Varon Normell-Necropolis~
"I do not mind Maric's behavior at all Buttercup. But of course, one who want to have his skills sharp and ready, that's basic knowledge Maric." he said, he gentle face sharing a smile to Maric and a nod to Guruk, his tone playful as his expression seemed more open. He gave a light punch to Maric's shoulder with a chuckle, before tossing his arm over the man's shoulders. "I would just watch who those skills are directed to. You don't want to be killed just for wanting to fuck, right?" He said, his eyes quickly flicking to Jocasta, catching on to her words. He told her 'be careful' with his gaze before flicking them back to Maric and Guruk. He knew Maric was smart and would catch on to the double meaning of his words.

Reactions: Rue
Jocasta - Necropolis

Jocasta didn't respond; She knew what Hi'dric's eyes told her and while it was irksome to see the men play around at her getting seduced by her leader, she wasn't remotely interested in turning to Maric for Hi'dric. A familiar scent floated up to her nostrils and she stood her ground. The blood was stronger this time and she felt herself itching to drag Hi'dric away from Maric and Buttercup, but she knew better than to interfere when the three were talking, so she kept silent, nodded her head in acknowledgement towards all three, and began to leave the area, in hopes of getting away from the large pool of blood coming from the cleaved head and body, and in general, the strong primal urge she felt to drink it.

Reactions: Rue

Guruk stared at Maric, unimpressed by his theatrics and even more so his insistence of using such crude behaviour. The orcish man shook his head, this is what I get for being friends with an Incubus. "You know what you are, Maric." Guruk did not continue talking as Hi'dric stepped in, accepting his friend's behaviour but not who it was pointed to. The orcish man's defensive nature for his friend began to bubble in the lowest part of his belly as he watched the Overseer playfully punch Maric and then droop his arm over his shoulder. Guruk had to convince himself to relax. His head turned as he watched Jocasta slip away as if she was never even there to begin with. People of her ranks knew better than to interfere with the higher-ups, however, the woman had been an important part of the cult for some time now, regardless of her rank. Guruk's attention turned back to the two men who were now strangely close to each other.

"Look at what the two of you have done, you chased the poor girl off. There is no fun for anyone now, especially you Maric. Let's get back to work before you annoy Hi'dric into an early grave."

Hi'dric's words registered loud and clear with the Incubus, though he was slightly disappointed, he liked his head and preferred to keep it on. As Jocasta left the area, Maric laughed at his best friend's words. "Oh please Buttercup, I can find my fun wherever I please, and if the boss doesn't want me chasing after that vampire, I suppose I'll just set my sights on another vampire friend of ours." He looked towards Hi'dric with a hint of seriousness in his eyes for once. "That's still the plan, isn't it? Seduce dear Xena and convince her to let us use the Sanctuary?"

"Yes, that is the plan." he removed his arm from around Maric's shoulders, his playful tone gone. "She is all yours, Maric. Who knows if that girl can see threw your tricks." he said rubbing his chin, hoping she was an easily wooed girl. Things would spell bad for the cult if she caught on. Sending a quick prayer to Aditi for swift luck and nodded once more to confirm his earlier statement.

Sunil Seva
Entrance to the Necropolis

Sunil walked through the deserted area, naked as the day he was born. He felt dazed, as his feet scratched against the grainy soil. Feet...? he glanced at it for a moment, wondering. How long has it been since he was in this form? Give or take a few decades. He felt like a toddler on his first few steps, one feet moving a few distance at a time. He only remembered the pain, the horrible headache as he felt like a part of him snapped. No, not snapped. It was ripped off. And the next thing he knew... he was walking here. Errol was nowhere. He felt confused. His Master was the one who bound him... is he now simply gone? Finally dead? He couldn't tell. But it was likely. So now... what should he do? Where should he go?

It was supposed to be a moment of freedom. But he was lost. Lost in the sea of uncertainty. He doesn't have a purpose now. He wanted a purpose. He needed a purpose. At his very core, he felt like he was going to go crazy, and his feet was keeping him walking still. Towards... where? Where is he? Where's Errol and Xena? As fond as he was of the two, he knew he could not stay with them any longer. He didn't know why. But he needed to go somewhere. He can feel it. Somewhere here was his destination. He felt drawn. To something, to someone...

In a few moments, all his questions were answered. There, at the distance, he stood. That's him, it was no doubt. He'd never forget that face. It was the one who first greeted him out of the darkness. "Hi'dric..." he murmured. Then... that means he is well. That means the Circle is still alive. After all these years, they thrived. He was walking faster now, closer towards him, even though he was still so far into the distance. He knew what he was supposed to do.

Live for the Circle and die for the Circle. That's right. How could he have forgotten? His decades with his previous Master, performing acts of pointless malice and selfishness had corrupted him to forget what was pure. It's Aditi's cause. That was Hi'dric's wishes. His maker's wishes.

Next time, he won't forget. Not anymore.

Back