New User New to Forums

Silent Masquerade

Hi I’m Silent Masquerade

I’m quite new to forum RPs. My closest experience to it would be the Text RPs and Dungeons and Dragons. I’ve DMed Text RPs before so I’m familiar with story telling though I’m taking a break from that.
I do creative writing so I think I’ll get used to the style quickly.

My favourite genre is mostly fantasy so anything with magic I’m pretty much hooked. I’m also interested in romance.

Fandoms include though not limited to Fire Emblem, Miraculous Ladybug, Steven Universe and Homestuck. I occasionally watch anime but I draw more than I watch.

I’m excited to hopefully participate in all the potential role playing and stories but for now I’ll most likely be a player ^^.

Hello sweet cherub who I have definitely never spoken to before ;)
Welcome to STC. I hope you like it here and enjoy some stalkin'. You know what to do, just get that account proved and we can have all the fun ever.

Hello sweet cherub who I have definitely never spoken to before ;)
Welcome to STC. I hope you like it here and enjoy some stalkin'. You know what to do, just get that account proved and we can have all the fun ever.

Hewwo cheerful fae, whom I’ve never met til now ; )
Thanks, it seems like a friendly community so far. Is still shy though so could take awhile but I’ll try!

The lilipad lady for some reason reminds me of story from Lady in the Water.

No idea if you get the reference. Lol.

Anyway, once you get your account approved, I'm willing to send you an invite to an RP of mine if you're looking to get into one right away.

The lilipad lady for some reason reminds me of story from Lady in the Water.

No idea if you get the reference. Lol.

Anyway, once you get your account approved, I'm willing to send you an invite to an RP of mine if you're looking to get into one right away.

Lol sorry I don’t know what the Lady in the Water is.
Oooh what’s the RP about?

Howdy there, welcome to our community ^^

Fandoms include though not limited to Fire Emblem
Glad to see more Fire Emblem fans :) I've sadly only played the Gameboy Advance Fire Emblems but I have watched LP's of the other games on YouTube so I have vague ideas of the other story-lines.

If you are at all interested or into the Halo Series, I'm in the midst of gathering players for a large Open Roleplay which focuses around the Human-Covenant War. If you're interested, take a look: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/epic-roleplay-ic-the-halo-human-covenant-war.5752/

Again, hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends / RP Partners! ^_^

Howdy there, welcome to our community ^^

Glad to see more Fire Emblem fans :) I've sadly only played the Gameboy Advance Fire Emblems but I have watched LP's of the other games on YouTube so I have vague ideas of the other story-lines.

If you are at all interested or into the Halo Series, I'm in the midst of gathering players for a large Open Roleplay which focuses around the Human-Covenant War. If you're interested, take a look: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/epic-roleplay-ic-the-halo-human-covenant-war.5752/

Again, hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends / RP Partners! ^_^

I’m planning on watching the LPs for the earlier games like Radiant Dawn. Mostly Awakening and Fates fan though I prefer Awakening. I’ve been meaning to play Shadows of Valencia but haven’t had the time lol.

Thanks for the offer but I’m not sure if I’ll join. I’m not too keen on sci-fi and my halo knowledge/lore is rusty but I appreciate the invitation ^^. I hope you have luck in finding more players.

I’m planning on watching the LPs for the earlier games like Radiant Dawn. Mostly Awakening and Fates fan though I prefer Awakening. I’ve been meaning to play Shadows of Valencia but haven’t had the time lol.

I had heard that some of the community aren't too fond of Awakening. I'd like to try it when I get the chance to, I'd love to play through the storyline up to fates.
Thanks for the offer but I’m not sure if I’ll join. I’m not too keen on sci-fi and my halo knowledge/lore is rusty but I appreciate the invitation ^^. I hope you have luck in finding more players.

That's cool ^^ Thanks for the luck though :p

Back