[Old] 1st Age: Genesis - Obsolete

As Nonpa wondered the wastes, he came across a promising spot. A desert, void of life, and adorned with rocks of all shapes and sizes. Nonpa began to place his foundation, when he heard his father's call.

Immediately, Nonpa turned into dust, and dashed his way to the Allfather's gaze, before rematerializing to his regular form. "Greetings, Allfather." Nonpa said with a bow. "I have just begun my creation, so unfortunately, a black door is all I have. I shall soon plant my foundation, father. As soon as I hear your message."

'thank you brother...... race you there!!' Raxis shoots off the ground with his wings heading to where the Allfather is.

Rasti grinned as the Allfather tasted the meed. He approved of collaboration, as he always had. Well, humanity ought to keep him very happy then. At the Allfather's words, however, Rasti looked curiously over at Miria, who had taken on the visage of a small girl. What had she created? In the distance he saw Fidreur and Raxis approaching, Fidreur looking just as excited as ever to see their father.

Whistling, Rasti called a Singer to him and sent it to ride the wind and see if anything had changed beyond the horizon. Any creature that Miria would create, accident or not, was guaranteed to be of interest. There were Singers riding the wind already watching his siblings build and change the world, but Rasti had yet to hear back from any of them. Mainly because he wasn’t overly fussed about their discoveries, merely curious. It would all play out without his aid or observation.

Rasti gestured to the merry creatures singing and dancing through his domain. He sent the singing breeze through the Allfather's form. "These are my creations, Father. Singers, I call these creatures, to live here with me and be my presence in the world below." He sipped his wine and glanced down at the fumbling humans. They were slowly getting their bearings. It had to be difficult with all of them adding to them. They'd get used to it.
Gesturing down with his glass, Rasti watched a human pull some of Vanos' grass out and then try to put it back in. "And this is humanity. I created their initial form, but the others are making their additions. They're rather fun to watch"

Noticing for the first time all the new creatures Raxis panics and hides behind Fidreur. 'What are they...?'

Fidreur reached the Allfather just after Raxis, much to Fidreurs chagrin of losing. Fidreur was moments from demanding a rematch when the Allfather called out to Fidreur directly. "Raxis and Fidreur! I have seen from on high that both of you have been busy. These..." The Allfather looked upon the humans, seemingly distracted for a second. He perked back up and finished "These are Humans. Do not fear them. They will be... Very special creatures. But they can do you no harm." Something about the Humans have caught the Allfather's utmost attention. His eyes watered, it was as though He had seen their fates to be something spectacular. He rubbed his hands.

Fidreur broke in "Allfather, I very much wish to show you them!" the Allfather knew of what he spoke, the Orcs. He was all-knowing, after all. The pantheons most powerful member. "Not yet, Fidreur, let us tackle them one at a time."

Light dawned over the sky as a red and yellow sphere streaked through the sky. It burned away in the aether above, leaving a smoking creature crouched upon the air. Wings of long, sinewy feather-flesh draped down from the god's grey form. His beak was curved disdainfully, and his bare head ugly to behold. Long, thin legs, tipped with scratched and furrowed claws, extended from a hairless and mottled body. The god of starlight and the blackness beyond stretched himself, breathing in the airless vacuum. His eyes burned like fire, harsh in their savage glow. He pushed off his ragged wings, and flowed like a breeze through the ether. He alighted upon the dead, molten surface of the moon, and claimed it for his own. From this domain, he would watch. His piercing eyes took notice of the world below.

From the young and burning moon, he could see the singers and the lands of his kin. Their creations living, playing, dying. It was a marvellous sight, and Hakku could appreciate its beauty...at least for the moment. "Surely, their creations are flawed; their distances crude and inelegant." He said to himself. But despite this, he knew that his own spawn would roam this place. Surely, their perfection of shape, their alien beauty, may inspire horror in the mish-mashed and cobbled creatures that limped across uneven ground. He giggled to himself, thinking of the fun it would be create them! So many little intricacies, so many little parts! All moving together in perfect, flawless motion! It would surely be lovely. But even these grand creatures, as yet unmade, would not compare to his magnum opus: the Perfect Sphere! No shape more beautiful, and none more difficult to refine was the humble sphere. And this moon would the frame that held its grace.

He cackled away, feeling elated. Then, something caught his eye. Father was here? What a turn of events! It must be something of great importance, and anything of note would be a fine thing to be graced by Hakku's lovely form. He swept himself through the air, and dashing through the clouds and gently settling down upon the colorful stones. Red rivers flowed around him, but he paid them no notice. Strutting with a gentle grace, Hakku entered the presence of the Allfather and his kin.

Last edited:
"Merely to see, to observe the fruits of my gift, and to attend to my own business as well." Responded the Allfather to Raxis.

The Allfather looked at Nonpa now "You will need it. It will be very much used. Make haste to finish, in fact..." He then moved to Hakku "Hello again, Hakku." Something akin to sadness entered the Allfather's eyes as he looked up "Alas, I must leave soon. I will not be returning. But I will first see with my eyes what has been created here..." The Allfather turned to Vanos "Take me to your forest."

As they left the area, the Allfather stopped and pulled aside Nonpa in secret. No one else seemed to notice yet. "Nonpa. This world will hate me. Their are places that already do. You know this, you have seen the evil many times. A distortion of the values I placed in all of you, and It would distort you and your siblings if it could..." The Allfather produced a knife from his cloak. "This is the Ragnarok. Use it when it's time and rend the world in two. We can not contend with evil forever. But do not tell the others... They will not understand." He handed the dagger to Nonpa, who felt endless raw, destructive power emanating from it.

@Pawnige @Salsacookies @Spike1d23

Last edited:
Raxis watches the humans from a slight distance due to his nature 'How long will they last against time...??' The concept of very slowly dieing seems like a cruel fate to Raxis still despite Fidreur's loophole.

Luira stepped up behind Raxis, startling him as she spoke, "The longest of them will last a mere century." She began to follow the Allfather and her brothers, then turned back to Raxis once more. "But your dragons...they shall have the ability to last longer. Much longer. If in the proper conditions, a dragon could last an eon." She smiled slightly at him. "They are beautiful creatures. I was thinking- they need riders. I was planning to craft my own immortal race, to aid me in protecting the barriers of time. If you would allow me, I would quite like to have them be riders of your beasts. No other animal is swift or fierce enough." She raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you say brother? Would you spare me some of your creatures?"

Meanwhile, far to the south Yegoth walked through the plains of a land which he named 'Lar'z'. He clutched his weapon; a stick tipped in sharpened splinters. His weapon was red with blood stains. At his side, his strongest son Yolmar, who had a similar weapon. Yolmar the Great Eyed could see much his father might miss. They traipsed through the barren landscape; passed the Crawllands where the various sorts of ground-cover turned the vista deep green, far passed the Grey Trees that made up the woods where a pregnant Mazoga likely slept being gaurded by Yegoth's other son and all his daughters. Out here plants had yet to grow, it was only ash. He smelled something odd in the air; he thought he heard water splashing, a lot of it... But it didn't matter. He was single-minded devoted to his hunt. A particular 'Thorn-beast' had grown unusually large and started attacking his family. Yegoth and Yolmar stalked; they had chased it this far, but to stop now was unacceptable. The threat must be neutralized. But there was another, greater threat they did not anticipate... ((I Left it open for you to insert your Slimilili into the situation, Otomos))

@Otomos the Crazy

The glob had grown so large. It could not maintain its own mass, and had allowed itself to flatten and widen. Its body moved around the trees, and flowed through them like a slow flood of slime and goo. It had sentience, but was still a babe. An infant that did not know what else to do without its mother. An infant that hungered, but no matter how much it consumed, that hunger would not be sated. It had traveled far to find a way to become content, but thus far it had found nothing it truly needed. Just food. More and more food. And if it found something that it could eat, it would attempt to make it so that it could.

The mass of slime and rock and wood did not know where it had gone, how far it had traveled, or where it would eventually nestle if it ever found the satisfaction it wished for. For its achievement of coming so far, and absorbing so much, however, it was rewarded. Something new had appeared before it, and a small feeling of hope rose from the blood of Miria, spread thinly throughout its body. The new thing was moving, and it seemed to be able to do more. Out of caution, the mass of slime thinned itself down, and stretched out a part of it. It fashioned this part in a simlar shape to the new creature, though without much of the details. It would approach it with that appendage, and see what it would do.

Raxis thinks for a moment. 'If they are treated well then yes but if they are not cared for then they will be coming back to the islands. I dont want them to be used as a weapon only to help protect..

Last edited:
Hakku smiled and nodded his greetings back to the Allfather. He approached Raxis, a mischievous grin upon his face. Circling around from behind, Hakku entered his brother's view. "Raxis...how is my brother?" He said smoothly. Before Raxis had time to answer, Hakku continued. "I would like to see your dragons. Your creations have always been a favorite of mine. Unlike poor Luira, I plan far greater things for this world than decay and destruction. I want a trade, dearest. You give me two dragons, and I will make anything you request." Hakku played with his fingers, anticipating the creatures these dragons would become.

Raxis sighs 'why does everyone want my dragons.....? If i do give them to you what would you be doing with them Hakku?'

Hakku perked up for a second. "I-I wanted to make new creatures out of them! Such a large and hardy being would make an excellent start to my work." His gaze hardened. "They'll feel no pain, I assure you. When they wake up, they will be perfect creations." His gaze was unfeeling and cold. "You trust me, don't you?"

Nonpa took the Allfather's gift, which while a mere dagger in a giant's grasp, is as large as Nonpa himself. "Thanks, father. I'll keep your gift clean for as long as I can, but I understand that good things must come to an end." Nonpa eyed than grand blade, before enveloping it in shadow, into a mysterious dimension only Nonpa may access. "I know what to do with this blade. I don't trust anything to hold this power, even myself. Should humanity wish to destroy itself, it will be by its own hand." Nonpa went to his black door, preparing to leave, before uttering a final word. "Love you, Father. I apologize that this gift can't last." With that, Nonpa disappeared, to the dark above, to once again begin his search for a forsaken foundation.

@Lazzamore

"Then they'll become my new creations. Your dragons, I will make them beautiful and alien to those of the mortal realm. I'll make wonderful structures upon the moon, and they will flit and play among them. Their shadows will reflect upon the hearts of mortals, and the creatures below shall be afraid." Hakku said, smiling. "Is that not what every mortal being desires?"

Yolmar needed to look twice. Approaching him was... Himself? It was like water that came alive and was formed into him. Yegoth stopped and stared. It drew closer to Yolmar. Yolmar reached out with his hand... What is it? Would it - would it feel like water? Yegoth's hand slapped down Yolmar's. "Get back!" shouted Yegoth to his son. Yolmar glared. This was the point that Father and son would get into an arguement. Unfortunately, Yolmar the Great Eyed skipped that part, elected to instead shoot out his arm into the ...thing.

@Otomos the Crazy
---
Rasti and the others would only notice the Allfathers absence as he returned, appearing as though he lagged behind. He stepped up to lead the group. "I'm sorry. I had business to attend to. Another gift to deliver, though the nature of it is my knowledge alone." the Allfather said flatly.

Back