[OOC] Ages Eternal - General OOC

@Spike1d23 Maybe-- depends how the world evolves I guess. But being the god of riches and wealth is pretty important too, whether or not you are attacked

Then they'll become my new creations. Your dragons, I will make them beautiful and alien to those of the mortal realm. I'll make wonderful structures upon the moon, and they will flit and play among them. Their shadows will reflect upon the hearts of mortals, and the creatures below shall be afraid." Hakku said, smiling. "Is that not what every mortal being desires? Key word there Beautiful not monster...

Then they'll become my new creations. Your dragons, I will make them beautiful and alien to those of the mortal realm. I'll make wonderful structures upon the moon, and they will flit and play among them. Their shadows will reflect upon the hearts of mortals, and the creatures below shall be afraid." Hakku said, smiling. "Is that not what every mortal being desires? Key word there Beautiful not monster...

Beauty is...subjective. They'll think they're pretty and Hakku will like them, but they'll be alien and frightening to everything else. In essence, they'll be pretty, but in a different way.

Thinking flowing, patterned creatures that somewhat resemble dragons but are something completely different.

And that is where the problem will be with raxis to his view Hakku will have ruined them and turned them into monsters

If you guys don't mind, I have some ideas regarding Yegoth returning as a ghost with the spirits of the other 113 creations to haunt Yolmar's lineage. I think He's gonna try to do that, as the Spirits really haven't been taken to any afterlife yet anyways.

I don't know if any of you think this is abuse of power or anything, but I really don't want Yolmar to die. He's integral to my plans and he and his brother are the only male orcs left in existance. Plus, he's the only witness. The other's would never know about the Slimilili if he died now.

I love it when I don't get notifications. Now I'm completely lost on what's happening.

Back