[OOC] Ages Eternal - General OOC

I love it when I don't get notifications. Now I'm completely lost on what's happening.

At the moment? One of the orcs was killed, and the other is running away from the giant slime that killed him.

I think Dragon Riders and different dragons are being created as well.

I think that hypothetically right now you could have your orc come back to life, since my riders aren't ready to actually start tracking people down. @Salsacookies @stargazer -- I was thinking that the riders would be responsible for essentially delivering the spirits of the dead to your guy's underworld.. how do you feel about that? Im any case, none of the underworlds appear to be ready at this time, so then in a sense the orc would come back to life or at least fail to properly die since there's nowhere to go and the guardians of time aren't enforcing it quite yet. I mean I was going to go have my riders track down the orc, but @Lazzamore since it sounds like you want him alive, we could just make this part of the plot. Let me know what you guys think :)

I think that hypothetically right now you could have your orc come back to life, since my riders aren't ready to actually start tracking people down.

Uh...About that...I think you'd need one of the Death Deities to help out with that, since there's probably not much left of the dead orc.

What @Otomos the Crazy said. My plans for Yegoth involve him being dead, but IC if your going to want to do that @Zorja , be my guest but be aware that Yegoth won't willingly go with you by the time you find him, and Orcs inherit Fidreurs strong will.

I think that hypothetically right now you could have your orc come back to life, since my riders aren't ready to actually start tracking people down. @Salsacookies @stargazer -- I was thinking that the riders would be responsible for essentially delivering the spirits of the dead to your guy's underworld.. how do you feel about that? Im any case, none of the underworlds appear to be ready at this time, so then in a sense the orc would come back to life or at least fail to properly die since there's nowhere to go and the guardians of time aren't enforcing it quite yet. I mean I was going to go have my riders track down the orc, but @Lazzamore since it sounds like you want him alive, we could just make this part of the plot. Let me know what you guys think :)
Yeah, that sounds good to me. I will have minions of my own, though.

This sounds good to me. @Salsacookies I know you were interested in having some sort of judgement process. Should these riders just do the judging and determine whether to bring them to your realm or mine, or do you think they should take them to a separate place where the judgement is held?

I think they should just gather dead men and bring them to a central location for judgment. I'll post after Christmas, when I get free time. Been busy prepping for Christmas.

Same-- not going to be posting today or the 27th, hopefully will have some time tomorrow though.

I'm gonna be at a festival for the next week, but I will be on my phone to post on odd occasion

I'm back from the dead!!

The holidays were crazy fun, very merry indeed. But now that everythings returning to normal, I have more free time and energy to post. Sorry for those to whom it seemed we just sorta stopped. I suspect we really won't get ALL of us back until the 1st or so, though.

Back